• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff roster

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. Quality, not quantity.

The excitement of the WSC hunt outweighed my extreme distaste for wokeball in general.

Good to be here.
What is "wokeball"?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only there was an interconnected network of databases that could be simultaneously searched with a single keyword or phrase ..
On it....

Google: "wokeball"

First link: Wokeball: Sports Fans Tuning Out Over Politics | NewsRadio 740 KTRH

OK so it seems like some people don't enjoy sports anymore because they are triggered by some kneeling that went on a couple years ago. That seems kind of dumb but it's a free country. People can get upset over nothing all they want.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On it....

Google: "wokeball"

First link: Wokeball: Sports Fans Tuning Out Over Politics | NewsRadio 740 KTRH

OK so it seems like some people don't enjoy sports anymore because they are triggered by some kneeling that went on a couple years ago. That seems kind of dumb but it's a free country. People can get upset over nothing all they want.
I don’t think it’s dumb, just a personal preference. He’ll, when Pearl Jam got more political and less grungy a lot of people dropped off the bandwagon. I don’t blame them, but I still love PJ regardless because that stuff doesn’t bug me as much. Not gonna hate on folks for personal preference. Different strokes for different folks and all.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think it’s dumb, just a personal preference. He’ll, when Pearl Jam got more political and less grungy a lot of people dropped off the bandwagon. I don’t blame them, but I still love PJ regardless because that stuff doesn’t bug me as much. Not gonna hate on folks for personal preference. Different strokes for different folks and all.
I'm not hating either, I said it's a free country. But it is hard to understand why that has anything to do with rooting for your team.

We root for laundry after all and laundry doesn't kneel or vote or complain.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not hating either, I said it's a free country. But it is hard to understand why that has anything to do with rooting for your team.

We root for laundry after all and laundry doesn't kneel or vote or complain.
You may not “hate” but you do belittle. It’s “dumb” to feel that way. It’s not that he’s not a Giants fan (as I understand it, could be wrong though), the entertainment isn’t entertaining to him anymore.

Agree to disagree on the second point even tho I agree with you on the point. I think for others it’s a different binary value than ours.

Anyway, game on!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may not “hate” but you do belittle. It’s “dumb” to feel that way. It’s not that he’s not a Giants fan (as I understand it, could be wrong though), the entertainment isn’t entertaining to him anymore.

Agree to disagree on the second point even tho I agree with you on the point. I think for others it’s a different binary value than ours.

Anyway, game on!
I got snarky because Mays Fan did, but yes we are all allowed to root or not root how we wish.

Game on!