• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Players you think might get cut this offseason (any team)

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Kyke? That is really harsh hahahahahahahaha.

He's a crappy WR & a mediocre KR. I never understood why people defended him so fiercely; he sucks. And he blew a chance at a superbowl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a crappy WR & a mediocre KR. I never understood why people defended him so fiercely; he sucks. And he blew a chance at a superbowl.

:agree: Check the spelling. :laugh3:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frostee Rucker was just cut by the Browns.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
:agree: Check the spelling. :laugh3:

Oh crap! I didn't even see that!

And it makes it even worse than I posted Kyle from south park, who is Jewish.

It was a typo! I'd go back & edit it, but it's too late. Thanks for pointing that out Ray.

monkeyfacepalm.png

P.S. I didn't even know what that word meant until I was like 28.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh crap! I didn't even see that!

And it makes it even worse than I posted Kyle from south park, who is Jewish.

It was a typo! I'd go back & edit it, but it's too late. Thanks for pointing that out Ray.

monkeyfacepalm.png

P.S. I didn't even know what that word meant until I was like 28.

Youre going to be joining Culliver at sensitivity training eh?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players I think the 49ers should cut:

Akers
Whitner
Goodwin
Alex Smith
Rodgers (maybe)

Why Rogers? He's done very well this season. You never hear his name called during the game and for a DB that is a good thing.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
SICKNESS DHB cnt catch a cold my guy.

He's better than anyone on the 49ers not named Crabtree (who's not all that much better).

Wallace, Crabby & DHB would be a great WR corps.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN!!!

He's no Mike Wallace, but he's good enough to not completely suck like Moss & Kyle. And he's a deep threat, which is the biggest thing Kaep needs IMO.

Heck, there's no reason they couldn't get both DHB and Wallace. Now that would one heck of a WR corps, and DHB could replace Crabby when he becomes a FA.

SICKNESS DHB cnt catch a cold my guy.
He's better than anyone on the 49ers not named Crabtree (who's not all that much better).

Wallace, Crabby & DHB would be a great WR corps.

If Dreday's sentiments and the bold are correct (as in Crabtree being better despite being drafted later), DHB coming here might be like Alex going to GB, kind of hard to do. Crabtree held out for DHB being paid more and Rodgers, you know the story. (No, I'm not saying that Rodgers/Smith is the same proportional comparison as DHB/Crabtree. Just that they're stories are linked and the order they were taken vs. the order people feel they should have is reversed.)

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Who might Raiders cut?
February, 6, 2013 8:17AM ET
By Tom Carpenter | ESPN.com

Last offseason, the Oakland Raiders had major salary-cap issues, and while they aren't over the projected $121 million salary cap this offseason, they will be bumping right up against it, barring some significant changes.

That likely will start with letting free-agent Richard Seymour walk away. He is 33 years old and ended the 2012 season on IR with a hamstring injury. Who else might be on the chopping block? ESPN AFC West blogger Bill Williamson opines:

Bill Williamson
Top AFC West storylines
"The Raiders have a lot of work to do. They aren’t in a terrible salary-cap mess like last year, but the situation isn’t great, either. They may have to cut players like defensive tackle Tommy Kelly, receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey and even quarterback Carson Palmer. And Oakland has key free agents -- including tight end Brandon Myers, linebacker Philip Wheeler and punter Shane Lechler -- it may hope to re-sign. Plus, Oakland has many holes. This team has to deal with a lot of moving parts while trying to improve a roster than is arguably one of the worst in the NFL. "

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants cut Bradshaw and Canty.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cantu would be good for rotational DL depth

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Sorry Sickness, but Crabby is alot better then DHB.

He's a little better than DHB. The offense in which Crabby plays is a lot better than Oakland's. And last year DHB was out-playing Crabby.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now what happens if you give Kaep a deep threat like DHB? i'm just saying, its not Alex Smith back there anymore...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Now what happens if you give Kaep a deep threat like DHB? i'm just saying, its not Alex Smith back there anymore...

This is why I want Mike Wallace. With Wallace as the #1 guy, there'd be no way to put a guy over the top of both Wallce & Vernon. The Niners would score at will.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I want Mike Wallace. With Wallace as the #1 guy, there'd be no way to put a guy over the top of both Wallce & Vernon. The Niners would score at will.

Unless its for only one year, i dont see how we could afford him. Unless we go away from goldson.

After next yr Kap will be getting a nice contract especially if he brings us back to the bowl let alone winning it.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Unless its for only one year, i dont see how we could afford him. Unless we go away from goldson.

After next yr Kap will be getting a nice contract especially if he brings us back to the bowl let alone winning it.

It would be quite easy for the Niners to not only afford him not only for next year but for the next 5 years. It would almost be a wash by cutting Akers, Whitner & Haralson. The Niners wouldn't be able to re-sign everyone they already have, but no team ever does.