• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Place Your Bets

CHASER

Director of Possibilities
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFT.com

Posted by Darin Gantt on July 2, 2015, 1:48 PM EDT
2ce9da85ab0b753e68cd5996b2ec8d2d.jpeg
AP
Maybe a summer of Russell Wilson contract drama is rubbing off on the betting public.

Whether it’s that or the relative stability in other precincts, there’s a new Super Bowl favorite in the gambling community.

Kevin Bradley, the sports book manager at Bovada.lv, said the Seahawks no longer carried their best odds to win the title.

“The Super Bowl runner-up Seahawks had been favorite to win it all in 2016 since their loss back in February but there is very little support for them from a betting perspective,” Bradley said. “The Packers have now jumped to the favorite position at 6/1 and have seen more money than any other team. If the Hawks can get there again and win the Super Bowl, it would be the best result for the book and I do not see that changing any time soon.”

The Seahawks are still second on their list at 13/2, followed by the Colts (8/1), Patriots (9/1) and Cowboys (10/1).

And now that I’ve written my second gambling-related item of the day, it’s time to pour one out in honor of our former PFT colleague Morris Wilkening.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I long for a nfc champ game rematch with Seattle . This time in lambeau.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kick their arse in the frozen tundra

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kick their arse in the frozen tundra
Seattle would welcome that challenge but since the majority of our HtoH games have been at Lambeau the Seahawks will probably just win HFA again to try to level the field.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to look it up.

I gave you the stats above, you can review them again. Or are you unable to emotionally overcome the fact that the 1st 4 games in the series before 1984 were all in Lambeau?

I will give you an update, this is 2015. NFL has had a formula since last expansion in 2002 for deciding regular season scheduling (and formula for playoff seeding). I actually think the regular season scheduling formula is a rather good one.

If you do not like how NFL schedules games watch a different sport and stop whining, there is no conspiracy here.

Reactions: GNG

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you the stats above, you can review them again. Or are you unable to emotionally overcome the fact that the 1st 4 games in the series before 1984 were all in Lambeau?

I will give you an update, this is 2015. NFL has had a formula since last expansion in 2002 for deciding regular season scheduling (and formula for playoff seeding). I actually think the regular season scheduling formula is a rather good one.

If you do not like how NFL schedules games watch a different sport and stop whining, there is no conspiracy here.
Man, you seem kinda effed up on most of your post. Maybe you are a condescending bitch to all of the posts or posters you don't approve of.
I am not whining and I am aware that this is 2015. Somehow you believe that I feel this is all a conspiracy.
Our teams have played 18 games HtoH. 11 have been at your house. 7 at our house.
Pray that your team wins the opener. The pressure is on GB. GB will be favored in that contest.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you seem kinda effed up on most of your post. Maybe you are a condescending bitch to all of the posts or posters you don't approve of.
I am not whining and I am aware that this is 2015. Somehow you believe that I feel this is all a conspiracy.
Our teams have played 18 games HtoH. 11 have been at your house. 7 at our house.
Pray that your team wins the opener. The pressure is on GB. GB will be favored in that contest.

If you are not a whiner, why do you keep bringing up the fact that 11 games have been played in Lambeau and 7 in Seattle?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are not a whiner, why do you keep bringing up the fact that 11 games have been played in Lambeau and 7 in Seattle?
I am kind of on the older side. I think I have mentioned it twice. Both times in response to Packer fans who make it sound like the Seahawks have an unfair advantage regarding whose stadium the game is played at.