• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pivotal Offseason

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarthy stated on the news that K Moore will be evaluated like the others.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Jerry opened the wallet again? Regardless I am glad he will be back. Really did not want to see Jarry hire a bum similar to Nolan and Rob Ryan

I'm sure he's compensated well and let's be real, is HC of the Colts an upgrade from Dallas DC and Micah Parsons? I'm sure he's very comfortable.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he's compensated well and let's be real, is HC of the Colts an upgrade from Dallas DC and Micah Parsons? I'm sure he's very comfortable.
Yep, and there will be jobs waiting for him next year. Including maybe this one lol

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and there will be jobs waiting for him next year. Including maybe this one lol
Possible. Let's hope not. Would rather win a Superbowl and keep Mike. I am sure Quinn is one of the higher paid Coordinators and deservedly so. The 2020 defense easily the worst Cowboys defenses I have seen. The 89 defense was better. In comes Quinn and it is respectable by mid season. The Defense got better each week after that.. the Offense not holding up it's end in those two losses.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:dance::dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thought I had heard him mention this at some point this year. Glad he still feels this way.
I know if I am Big Mike, I need to make the NFCCG next year. I think Jerry gave DQ a bundle of money and said come back and help us win a Super Bowl. If we do, you'll have any job you want. If we don't advance farther than we did this year, you'll be the new HC. No lose situation

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know if I am Big Mike, I need to make the NFCCG next year.
Hell....maybe it's still too fresh but McCarthy woulda played in the championship game this year if Dak hadn't played like big game Tony.

You guys are stuck with Jerry...and Dak for two more years.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell....maybe it's still too fresh but McCarthy woulda played in the championship game this year if Dak hadn't played like big game Tony.

Well you are right there. And I didn't say that firing McCarthy for less than an NFCCG would be fair. But I don't believe DQ would stay unless Jerry gave him assurances

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you are right there. And I didn't say that firing McCarthy for less than an NFCCG would be fair. But I don't believe DQ would stay unless Jerry gave him assurances
beats me. I know Quinn did a great job as DC in Seattle and here the last two seasons, but this does seem like something Jerry would do.
Jerry is good at keeping the cowboys in the news.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting article from ESPN

I always vote for taking a QB b4 round 4 depending on who is on the board of course as I believe you should always be trying to develop QB talent but I’m just a cold beers drinking lazy boy GM instead of a Johnny Walker blue blood GM like Jerry :)

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We are PD. LOL

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting article from ESPN

I always vote for taking a QB b4 round 4 depending on who is on the board of course as I believe you should always be trying to develop QB talent but I’m just a cold beers drinking lazy boy GM instead of a Johnny Walker blue blood GM like Jerry :)

I thought that when the Cowboys win 3/4 Super Bowls, the obvious start of the end was Jerry firing Jimmy, and the ridiculous things he did after. I still think the 1995 Draft set this club back 10 years. The club traded out of the 28th pick for a 2nd and a 3rd. Tampa took Derrick freaking Brooks with that pick. They took RB Sherman Williams with their own 2nd rounder. Curtis Martin was taken a round later. After they disaster comes passing on Randy Moss, but then needing a WR so bad that you give up three 1st round picks+ for Roy Williams and Joey Galloway. Hell, if Jerry has his way, we would have taken Jimmy Nerfball over Zack Martin. It's easy to see there are competent people helping run the Cowboys now, but the sad part is, if Jerry has been content with just being a great owner and letting good football people run this club from jump, there's literally no telling how many Lombardi's he would have and would likely be seen as the greatest owner ever instead of a buffoon