• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pittsburgh Penguin fans or not welcome here

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pens have another cursed alternate jersey. It's practically science at this point.
Burn those stadium jerseys in the same pile as the Antonio Brown jerseys. I’m sure that pile is still ablaze.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 goals in the final 3:04 of regulation with one coming with only 20 seconds left then another goal in OT to beat Pittsburgh.

Tonight 1 tying goal with 19 seconds left then a winning goal with 3 seconds left in OT.

It is like watching a Disney movie and rooting for the Villians.
not-sure-if-this-is-a-fubar-cluster-fuck-or-4880750.png
Crosby fucks up big time. Kessel worthless all game

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crosby fucks up big time. Kessel worthless all game

90% of the hockey world, including myself, probably wouldn't hate Crosby so much if people could say this.
When Crosby fucked up and it led to the Coots overtime goal.....that prick announcer brushed it off as someone else fucked up and not Crosby. Crosby is good, but he is no god as some of the NHL ass clowns paint him as...I was once a Pen fan, but the constant bullshit and blowing this guy just worked my nerves. He's Hunan, he makes mistakes and doors stupid shit....but if you listen to NHL announcers and NHL higher ups, he's perfect it all he does.

Anyway, great set of games with y'all this year :suds:
Hoping next year is just as exciting, and the Fly guys join y'all in the playoffs.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
90% of the hockey world, including myself, probably wouldn't hate Crosby so much if people could say this.
When Crosby fucked up and it led to the Coots overtime goal.....that prick announcer brushed it off as someone else fucked up and not Crosby. Crosby is good, but he is no god as some of the NHL ass clowns paint him as...I was once a Pen fan, but the constant bullshit and blowing this guy just worked my nerves. He's Hunan, he makes mistakes and doors stupid shit....but if you listen to NHL announcers and NHL higher ups, he's perfect it all he does.

Anyway, great set of games with y'all this year :suds:
Hoping next year is just as exciting, and the Fly guys join y'all in the playoffs.

Pens announcers jizz all over everything Sid does...but I don't see it from national announcers. And you have to admit, he's still the top dog in the NHL. He's a complete multi faceted player and the greatest grinder

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pens announcers jizz all over everything Sid does...but I don't see it from national announcers. And you have to admit, he's still the top dog in the NHL. He's a complete multi faceted player and the greatest grinder
Yeah you can’t base anything on Penguin announcers. But to say he isn’t still at the top is wrong. Even the better players aren’t perfect every game.
And yes he was the main reason they lost with 3 seconds left in OT.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They swing from his Johnson every chance they get too......lol

One of the top, I can agree. The top is a stretch.
I'm not going to argue the color you painted your house while you stand on the porch and I'm looking at it from the street....:lol:
I'm just impressed someone admitting Sid screwed up......
Instead of going for the puck on Coots, he should of blasted him and sent the game to a shoot out.

:suds:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you can’t base anything on Penguin announcers. But to say he isn’t still at the top is wrong. Even the better players aren’t perfect every game.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inside joke is inside joke. But it sure was a Sly one.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They swing from his Johnson every chance they get too......lol

One of the top, I can agree. The top is a stretch.
I'm not going to argue the color you painted your house while you stand on the porch and I'm looking at it from the street....:lol:
I'm just impressed someone admitting Sid screwed up......
Instead of going for the puck on Coots, he should of blasted him and sent the game to a shoot out.

I don't think the Pens would have won a shoot out even if Crosby hadn't fucked up. Hart was on fire and Murray ...well...is Murray.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Pens would have won a shoot out even if Crosby hadn't fucked up. Hart was on fire and Murray ...well...is Murray.

I'd like to see how Hart would hold up in a shoot out......

Just didn't want to see him in a shoot out vs the Pens.

Markwassillylaugher

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So why didn't Sullivan use his time out in OT??????
He should get the blame for the ot loss, not Crosby.

Status
Not open for further replies.