• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pittsburgh at Washington GNT

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantastic play by Petterson, taking a sure goal right off the goal line. Great stuff.
Lol...right after I post about him he does something good. I like him but he really should be no more than a 5/6 but this team he had to be better.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see Oshie is ok.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this is the ending I fully expected.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the plus side, Oshie is doing the post-gaem interview. So I can put that on a loop and fall asleep fast.

Goodnight, hockey fans!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodnight. I did not expect the goalies to play this well.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the plus side, Oshie is doing the post-gaem interview. So I can put that on a loop and fall asleep fast.

Goodnight, hockey fans!

Meant to say Crosby, but not much difference to be honest. ;)

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true. Crosby makes Belichick's press conferences seem dynamic.

tenor.gif

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another ping pong goal for a 2-1 Pens lead. I don't think it will hold. I don't think this Pens' team is very good.
Your thinking was a little off...but you're correct, Pens arenta very good...but with Crosby...you never know

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson destroyed Oleksiak in that fight. Ugly.

Wilson got behind him like a little bitch and landed 1 punch. He won't drop them and go face to face. No he has to a wormy prick and fight from behind.

You Cap fans be proud of you cheapshotting bitch and be ready for the payback when it comes.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson got behind him like a little bitch and landed 1 punch. He won't drop them and go face to face. No he has to a wormy prick and fight from behind.

You Cap fans be proud of you cheapshotting bitch and be ready for the payback when it comes.

They both dropped their gloves. Not Wilson's fault that one punch was all it took.

If you want a punch from behind, here's a better example:

For the record, I don't even like fighting in hockey. Get rid of it. Just adds more injuries and concussions to the equation and doesn't prevent them.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They both dropped their gloves. Not Wilson's fault that one punch was all it took.

If you want a punch from behind, here's a better example:

That's the best you got for a response? Video from a scrum fro 10 years ago? Do you want to trade cheap shot videos of Crosby and Wilson?

For the record, I don't even like fighting in hockey. Get rid of it. Just adds more injuries and concussions to the equation and doesn't prevent them.

But you dont have problems with stuff like Wilson head hunting and being a cheap shot bitch causing concussions, broken jaws, etc.?:noidea:

Provided it isn't like the Flyers of the 70's, I don't have a problem with fighting in hockey. However, if they decide to fight, don't be a bitch that circles around and cheap shots. Of course, why would I think his fighting would be different than his playing style.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you dont have problems with stuff like Wilson head hunting and being a cheap shot bitch causing concussions, broken jaws, etc.?:noidea:

Where did I say that? I've predicted and agreed with Wilson's suspension numerous times. On his controversial hits I've landed on he did nothing wrong, he definitely has to get suspended, and everywhere in between. There's no doubt he's been at best reckless and at worst dirty.

But you're responding to an argument I never made. I was talking about last night. He and Oleksiak both dropped the gloves. Oleksiak actually threw the first punch. You're just mad Wilson won the fight. There wasn't any "cheap shot" in that fight. Two guys punching each other. One was better at it and you're pissed it wasn't your guy so you're talking about things that didn't happen.

And yeah, i think that video is the best response because it's freakin' hilarious.