• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pitt and Balt SB contenders but not us?

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my post count notwithstanding, i've been here since the pre-season and on the ESPN board since 2000 [i'm curious why you didn't keep the same screename as your ESPN one]. i read more than i write but asinine statements like 'the ravens o-line dominated the los' will bring me into an argument i should know better than to enter. that said, you have beeen [far and away, i might add] the most negative poster on this forum. congratulations on 'calling the outcome of every game correctly' and all; vegas is calling. i would encourage you, however, to refrain from making such remarkably obtuse statements, drowning them in certitude, and ridiculing other posters [and i don't mean myself] for not sharing that point of view. if you can't see how saying 'the game was never in doubt' is beyond obtuse, when it was tied going into the 4th and a 1 possession game for 57 minutes, we should probably leave it at that. the ravens' offensive domination at the LOS, however, will take more than 'flacco didn't get sacked' for me to let that go. but i already addressed that in the post above.

Because he lamely tried to hide behind HarbaughHooey and five or six other banned screen names here. Come March, he'll attempt again to post under another SN on the Giants board and get banned again I'm sure.

You've nailed his MO perfectly....loud pronouncements designed to draw attention and response to himself. He's a CLASSIC attention whore.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cognitively dissonant much?

I love the "never ridiculed another poster claim." Followed by his classic "[fill in name of poster who is tired of his shit] is just another tzill alt" paranoia.

He's doing EXACTLY what he always does. Ask him how many SNs he's had banned on this board.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For fuck's sake, let it go already.

I've got the clown on ignore; if he doesn't piss off others, I'd never read what he writes. Thus, I assume your comment is directed toward FUD.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I've got the clown on ignore; if he doesn't piss off others, I'd never read what he writes. Thus, I assume your comment is directed toward FUD.

No. It's directed toward you and your constant trolling of this board.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. It's directed toward you and your constant trolling of this board.

And yet FUD gets a pass when he's a CLASSIC concern troll

Why would you focus on ME, when I'm only one of several who remarks on it?

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And yet FUD gets a pass when he's a CLASSIC concern troll

Why would you focus on ME, when I'm only one of several who remarks on it?

Because it makes up 95% of your posts on this board. If you don't want to talk Niners, stay on the Giants' board. You guys can talk all the shit you want about Mozart over there.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Because it makes up 95% of your posts on this board. If you don't want to talk Niners, stay on the Giants' board. You guys can talk all the shit you want about Mozart over there.

The guy is fixated on me. Don't worry about him. The more he talks, the bigger fool he looks. I humiliated him on the Giants board a long time ago and he can't let it go even though it was all in fun.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for permission to post as we please on the Giants board; I'll inform everyone there you've signed off.

I humbly suggest you do with me what I've done with FUD -- put me on ignore. That way, you'll only miss the "5%" of the time I'm posting something that might interest you.

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Thanks for permission to post as we please on the Giants board; I'll inform everyone there you've signed off.

I humbly suggest you do with me what I've done with FUD -- put me on ignore. That way, you'll only miss the "5%" of the time I'm posting something that might interest you.

Hey tzill just a few observations if I may. First off, you were the one that brought imac in to this conversation. There really is nothing that he can do about it since he is not a mod. I have a feeling that imac feels the same way but he likes to toy around with individuals like him. Look at some of these threads.

Second, he was banned from the Giants board and it has made it so much more enjoyable to read. You are a complete baseball fan who understands the game as do most/all of the individuals over there. I really only lurk around here but I will say it is nice to read such great baseball conversation over there without his crying/whining,etc.

Finally I really get upset with myself for getting in to a war of insults with this mental midget. Thats my fault. I think that filo and Chris Pozz hit it on the head in this thread:
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/san-francisco-49ers/40096-harboughhooey.html

I agree with Pozz when he said :]This is familiar as well but that's just him I guess. I almost see it as an act at times. I often got the impression he liked the attention it received but I can't say that for sure. [/]

He loves the attention. When you read through that thread it is embarrassing for the guy. He will not be banned from here but who cares. You put him on ignore like you have and enjoy this great 49ers season.

Last edited by a moderator:

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey tzill just a few observations if I may. First off, you were the one that brought imac in to this conversation. There really is nothing that he can do about it since he is not a mod. I have a feeling that imac feels the same way but he likes to toy around with individuals like him. Look at some of these threads.

Second, he was banned from the Giants board and it has made it so much more enjoyable to read. You are a complete baseball fan who understands the game as do most/all of the individuals over there. I really only lurk around here but I will say it is nice to read such great baseball conversation over there without his crying/whining,etc.

Finally I really get upset with myself for getting in to a war of insults with this mental midget. Thats my fault. I think that filo and Chris Pozz hit it on the head in this thread:

I agree with Pozz when he said :]This is familiar as well but that's just him I guess. I almost see it as an act at times. I often got the impression he liked the attention it received but I can't say that for sure. [/]

He loves the attention. When you read through that thread it is embarrassing for the guy. He will not be banned from here but who cares. You put him on ignore like you have and enjoy this great 49ers season.

that old saying is true........its not what you say, but how you say it.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Funny how its you and tweezil that he tells to "fuck off" then.