• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pistons missed the playoffs last night

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night's loss will be the moment the Pistons missed the playoffs. You can't lose to the Knicks on your home floor in double overtime on the front end of a back to back and a string of tough games. This was a momentum killing game. Now they will be dog tired going to the Wizards today, then they have the Pelican and Houston on the road, home for one, then tour out West. They are still only listed as one out, but they missed their playoff shot last night.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're still 1 game back and its not like the teams they are battling are super great. It took them forever to dig out of the Josh Smith hole and then basically had to remake a good chunk of the team on the fly after Jennings got hurt. Factor all that in and I'd say its sort of amazing they're even in it to begin with.

Agent Orange

Harbaugh's shrink
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're still 1 game back and its not like the teams they are battling are super great. It took them forever to dig out of the Josh Smith hole and then basically had to remake a good chunk of the team on the fly after Jennings got hurt. Factor all that in and I'd say its sort of amazing they're even in it to begin with.

Right? The fact that SVG was able to turn this team around this quickly is impressive. I don't think Monroe stays, but this the first time in a long time that the Pistons actually have competent leadership.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be awesome to make the playoffs this season but every move by SVG so far has been great. Not too concerned about making the playoffs this year.