• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pickem's Discussion Thread

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was tempted to take UCF. If they were at home it would have been easier.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cot damn I hate picking acc games!

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this game tonight won't put a dent in my 50/50 overall lifetime wagering on acc bullshit

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody but recon had Louisville.

It's and even game well into the 2nd right now. 7-7

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that pass interference may kill me now

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that pass interference may kill me now

I think Smart knew he'd get some home cookin' there.

4th and 5 from mid field with 4:00 left and he goes for it?

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anddd TD ucf

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the game folks 38-35 UCF

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously, i said it in the other thread, you should just pick the opposite of me, it's almost sure fire that i get it wrong.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game 'ville blew it and bridgewater heisman campaign is over unfortunately not to mention they will drop something epic in the polls

Great game fan wise of college football sucks to see bridgewater go down like that

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are all behind recon now.

I don't think Louisville should drop as much as Miami. UCF has wins at Penn State and at Louisville and played South Carolina tough.

Miami had to come from behind in the 4th quarter with two TDs against a 1-4 stinker in North Carolina. Miami showed me that without Duke Johnson, they got nothing.

I am ready for my Saturday beat down on my picks. I have tons of chores to do to get ready for this cold blast of air that is on me and coming at me. Yesterday, I stacked two cords of wood for winter burning.

Not to mention, I have two months of leaf raking ahead of me. I live in the woods, so I get leaves until I decide to quit raking or the snow quits melting. Good exercise by the way.

My volume of leaves overwhelms any device except for the super heavy duty leaf vacuums, such as a street sweeper. One year the perfect wind swirl put two feet of leaves on my driveway with my house and garage acting as the wind stops.

I used to make a Honda Odyssey sized leaf pile every week for the kids to jump into. I put the leaf pile by the garage. I put a ladder up so the kids could climb on the roof of the garage. Then they jumped into the pile. Always fun to watch a five year old completely disappear into a giant pile of leaves and come out smiling.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are all behind recon now.

I don't think Louisville should drop as much as Miami. UCF has wins at Penn State and at Louisville and played South Carolina tough.

Miami had to come from behind in the 4th quarter with two TDs against a 1-4 stinker in North Carolina. Miami showed me that without Duke Johnson, they got nothing.

I am ready for my Saturday beat down on my picks. I have tons of chores to do to get ready for this cold blast of air that is on me and coming at me. Yesterday, I stacked two cords of wood for winter burning.

Not to mention, I have two months of leaf raking ahead of me. I live in the woods, so I get leaves until I decide to quit raking or the snow quits melting. Good exercise by the way.

My volume of leaves overwhelms any device except for the super heavy duty leaf vacuums, such as a street sweeper. One year the perfect wind swirl put two feet of leaves on my driveway with my house and garage acting as the wind stops.

I used to make a Honda Odyssey sized leaf pile every week for the kids to jump into. I put the leaf pile by the garage. I put a ladder up so the kids could climb on the roof of the garage. Then they jumped into the pile. Always fun to watch a five year old completely disappear into a giant pile of leaves and come out smiling.

Where do you live. My leaves are just beginning to come down out of my ash trees. They are the last to get them in spring and first to drop them in fall.

I have a lot of trees too. Ash and Maples. If I don't rake them up I'll have leaves 5" deep in the back yard. I also do a huge pile for the kids to play in.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, that's a lot of leaves. I have one large maple in my front yard, I usually have to rake about 2 times. both times I get a pretty large pile, not nearly the size you are talking, but enough for my son to jump in and have quite a bit of fun. Couldn't imagine having as many as you are describing.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, that's a lot of leaves. I have one large maple in my front yard, I usually have to rake about 2 times. both times I get a pretty large pile, not nearly the size you are talking, but enough for my son to jump in and have quite a bit of fun. Couldn't imagine having as many as you are describing.

My backyard alone (the 1/2 acre that I mow) has six 30 foot trees. (3 maples/3 Ash)

My front (1/4 acre) has two 30 foot trees. (both maple)

The rest of my acreage has some big trees, but I don't mow it so I just leave them be.