• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick your team's record for this year

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict a 10-2 regular season. Possible to go through undefeated, but too much parity in the ACC, plus the opener against BSU will be tough.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colgate - 9-2. FCS Playoffs! Go 'Gate:D

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said 7-5 at first but with the off field issues and injuries, I will say 5-7

Orangeblood98part4

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No more so than you tsips....for whom the word OVERRATED was coined. Has the Legislature approved that OWNED BY THE SEC tag for ya'll yet?

LOL, are fans of a school that is only known for women's gymnastics allowed to run their mouths towards a big dog? Last I checked, Texas only played 'Bama last year, so how does the SEC own Texas? You realize we would have had 40 on the board by halftime if we played UGA Jr. High last year, right? Teams win titles, not conferences son.

P.S. I forgot, Texas actually owns the SEC if we're talking about head to head records. Now, run along and go get your shinebox for the Gators......

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, are fans of a school that is only known for women's gymnastics allowed to run their mouths towards a big dog? Last I checked, Texas only played 'Bama last year, so how does the SEC own Texas? You realize we would have had 40 on the board by halftime if we played UGA Jr. High last year, right? Teams win titles, not conferences son.

P.S. I forgot, Texas actually owns the SEC if we're talking about head to head records. Now, run along and go get your shinebox for the Gators......

You don't 'own' my team. Lol

Dawgaholic

Patriot & Revolutionary
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

^^^Q: How easy are texicans?^^^

If mouth was money, they'd all be millionaires! Rofl!

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go a little higher than Bon... 9-3
Losses to Bama, Ohio St, and Iowa

If we sneak one or two of those out, we will lose 1 or 2 that we should have won.

I didn't see losses to Illinois & Sparty.... once again, we didn't win any that we weren't supposed to.