• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick the Upset

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the state that your team is in right now, do you think there is any chance they regroup to play well @ McKale this saturday? We were hoping for a rematch that would be as classic as last year's game at Crisler, but it looks like that is very unlikely right now

This team is so shaky right now I find it hard to believe we can regroup that fast and give you guys a good game (I'll be surprised if we keep it within 10).

We would have to get up and down, and hit shots from outside all evening, mostly quick 3s in transition... This will be tough because I don't think Walton is 100% and LeVert hasn't fully recovered from his broken foot (just my opinion from watching these guys live because they don't look nearly as fast or explosive off the break). We have no rim protectors, no PnR game, and nobody able to elevate to the hoop. So basically we'll need to shoot 55% from the field and damn near 50% from downtown to even make it close. Michigan can do this but probably not right now, and not against Zona. I think we end up playing a lot of Belein's 1-3-1, and try to get good looks on the perimeter, at the other end.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado State over Colorado

Also liking the Jayhawks and Utes....

elijah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,097.50