• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phoenix Suns get a ton of tv time

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given how you were able to assess what you like and don't like, it's pretty clear that you're watching more than seldom.

Obviously, just another typical bs post by you.

I watched them more before TWCS came on board for sure, but last night was the first one I had to watch it with Barkley and the team this month. So if once a month counts as more than seldom, then I agree with you.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time Warner Cable?! What is this the 90s?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time Warner Cable?! What is this the 90s?

I think it's the year 2015, but you better ask Trojanfan to make sure. He is the authority in here. I don't actually have Time Warner Cable, but Charter Communications does broadcast TWCS in high definition which is the Lakers channel exclusively, although TWCS does air some college games and Galaxy games as well. I take it that you don't like cable, but I do and have been a happy customer for most of the time.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have comcast.

Time warner cable....last I heard of Ted turner he was getting bought out by Vince McMahon

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have comcast.

Time warner cable....last I heard of Ted turner he was getting bought out by Vince McMahon

Never had Time Warner - not available in my area, but everyone I have spoken to love Time Warner and have never said a negative word about them. I have resisted the satellite companies because most of them refuse to pay the money to broadcast the Lakers channel and even though they won't be much to look at this year, I think they will improve next year and be in playoff position in two or three years. If the satellite offers the Lakers channel, I doubt that I would change though because we get a lot wind several times a year up 80 mph. The reception in that kind of wind just sucks big time.