• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Philly trades Zach Ertz

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's week to week, game to game, any given Sunday and it's been that way for 40 years. The Jets went into LA just last year and beat the Rams when the Rams were in the hunt to win the NFCW. Washington, with Taylor Heineke gave the Bucs their toughest test in last years play-offs. The list is a mile long and you can't use the "bad team" model to predict outcomes. But hey, you go on believing the Eagles can get there. That's what being a fan is. It's all good. Cheers.

Any Given Sunday. True for upsets no doubt. But any team that continually beats good team is not a bad team, it's a good team. None of the team shooting for the 7th seed in the NFC are a good team. None of them will be piling up the quality wins the rest of the way out against tougher schedules.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any Given Sunday. True for upsets no doubt. But any team that continually beats good team is not a bad team, it's a good team. None of the team shooting for the 7th seed in the NFC are a good team. None of them will be piling up the quality wins the rest of the way out against tougher schedules.
Not true at all. Even the "good" teams have not solidified a playoff spot at this point. Some of the one loss teams or even the cards could lose a few games and secure the 7 seed. The point is, there are 10 teams ahead of Philly. They would need to go on a crazy run and hope several teams collapse in front of them.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true at all. Even the "good" teams have not solidified a playoff spot at this point. Some of the one loss teams or even the cards could lose a few games and secure the 7 seed. The point is, there are 10 teams ahead of Philly. They would need to go on a crazy run and hope several teams collapse in front of them.

That just isn't true at all. You're delusional if you think there is a huge likelihood that the NFC 7th seed has at least 10 or more wins.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm.... thought Seattle would've given up their 2023 and 2024 1st and a 3rd for him and then thrown to him twice a year.... *shrugs*

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That just isn't true at all. You're delusional if you think there is a huge likelihood that the NFC 7th seed has at least 10 or more wins.
Who said anything about 10 wins? I said Philly has 10 teams ahead of them.

Reread my post, comprehend it, and then respond.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figure there is about 12 teams better than them. Lions & Giants are probably the only teams that cant argue being better.
So if the Eagles rank in the top ten in the end. It should be looked at as a victory for them. So next to zero chance for them to rank in the top 7 of the NFC.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said anything about 10 wins? I said Philly has 10 teams ahead of them.

Reread my post, comprehend it, and then respond.

You said the Eagles would have to go in a crazy run and other teams collapse. That isn't true if they get to 9 wins and make the playoffs as a7 seed. That does not require a crazy run and that does not require another team collapsing.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said the Eagles would have to go in a crazy run and other teams collapse. That isn't true if they get to 9 wins and make the playoffs as a7 seed. That does not require a crazy run and that does not require another team collapsing.
I don't understand why this is so hard for you to understand. They have to overtake 3 teams ahead of them. They are not a very good team so I find that highly unlikely.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why this is so hard for you to understand. They have to overtake 3 teams ahead of them. They are not a very good team so I find that highly unlikely.

You talk as if they are multiple games behind with a few weeks left in the season. None of the teams that will be gunning for that 7th seed with likely a 9-8 records will be very good teams.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but it requires the Vikings, 49ers, Bears, Panthers, Seahawks, and WFT to also not go on a crazy run. Given how teams play each it also means it cant have 3 or 4 of those teams, or selected better teams above them collapse.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all might want to calm down a little. There are 11 games left to play, 12 for some. Come back in abot 5 or 6 weeks and then start talking about a playoff spot. As good as your team may look, it can get pretty bad. The Patriots have played their last two games with two back up tackles and two back up guards. Injuries are the deciding factor and all it takes is a drag down tackle of QB to put him out for the year.

Right now, Cards, Pack, Bucs are all trying to make deals for CBs. No one is trading until a week from Tuesday. Today and next Sunday will determine who the buyers and sellers truly are and what they're willing to give up to stay in front of the line.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but it requires the Vikings, 49ers, Bears, Panthers, Seahawks, and WFT to also not go on a crazy run. Given how teams play each it also means it cant have 3 or 4 of those teams, or selected better teams above them collapse.

None of those teams will go on a crazy run. A crazy run fort hose teams would be to get to at least 10 wins and it's not happening with their schedules.

49ers will likely be the 6th seed though. But the others aren't exceeding 9 wins. At that point it just comes down to tie breakers and eagles own the tie breaker over the Panthers.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Eagles playoff run may have to wait until next week... :heh:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the eagles started this stretch where they have “easiest schedule in the NFL” with a thumping. They have 10 games left and have win 7 out of 10 just to get to 9-8

I said it last week and I’ll say it again…

The eagles are done.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the eagles started this stretch where they have “easiest schedule in the NFL” with a thumping. They have 10 games left and have win 7 out of 10 just to get to 9-8

I said it last week and I’ll say it again…

The eagles are done.
We've been trying to explain the math but RTK is a little slow. Meanwhile the Eagles are tied with the Giants. Easy, hard schedule, it just doesn't matter. The Eagles are just not a good team and will be fortunate to win 7 games total. 7 of their last 10 ain't happening.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to include Washington on the tie with NYG and Philly. 2 wins for each of those 3 teams. God, what a terrible division yet again.The Cowboys will run away with it.