• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillies 2021 season thread

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't be losing games this time in the season because the Braves have done this enough to know this is when they really bring the heat while we are still struggling with the Dildoes. Stupid douchebags.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't be losing games this time in the season because the Braves have done this enough to know this is when they really bring the heat while we are still struggling with the Dildoes. Stupid douchebags.

Phils really are doomed when they can't win a 3-game series with Wheeler and Nola starting.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need to put some wins together or we'll be back to mediocrity

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a joke. They obviously gave the Dbacks pitchers the humidor balls. That ball isn't carrying at all.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, that was some bullshit there. And they still kick the dude out?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you don't put away a pile-O-dogshit team like the hapless D-backs, you ain't going anywhere in the post-season. This is why the Bitches win this division nearly every year. They know when to bring the heat and they keep their foot on the gas until the division is won. Then they continue into the post-season and go as far as their talent and coaching will take them.

Conversely, the Phillies play around, take games off that they should easily win, get injured, make excuses, let the Dildoes come back and play, and then mouth the so-called winning words that get fans hyped for another round of bullshit play like this game against the D-backs. This team reminds me of the movie Bull Durham. The Dildoes are just here for the paycheck and that is the entirety of their intent.

Northeast correctly assessed this team. They are a joke and will not win this division this year or any year into the foreseeable future.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is Odubel's ball not a homerun? Fuck Arizona and their shitty stadium. It's like trying to hit it out of the Polo Grounds. They are obviously doctoring the balls.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole season has been one big tease. The closest thing I can think of is if you're anxiously awaiting an important phone call but you take a minute to take a shower. While you're in the shower you hear the phone ring so you jump out, blurred vision from shampoo getting in your eyes, you locate your phone. You excitedly grab the phone and answer the call and hear "This is the Warranty Department. This may be your last chance. If your car is less than 15 years old.............."

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team needs someone to step it up! ! Blah is the current effort!

Hoskins missing has something to do with recent loses. He may have been a factor in one or two of the recent low scoring losses.

But too many guys getting injured off and on is too much of a common occurrence. But last night, Segura, Harper, Realmuta, and Gregorious went 1-14. Held at bay by 23-year old with only 17 games of ML experience.

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole season has been one big tease. The closest thing I can think of is if you're anxiously awaiting an important phone call but you take a minute to take a shower. While you're in the shower you hear the phone ring so you jump out, blurred vision from shampoo getting in your eyes, you locate your phone. You excitedly grab the phone and answer the call and hear "This is the Warranty Department. This may be your last chance. If your car is less than 15 years old.............."
That happened to me once except I was waiting for a call from the Warranty Department, but then it was just my pot dealer telling me that he restocked. I'm still waiting for that call from the Warranty Department... I think I may have officially blown it, I haven't heard from them in over 6 months

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just happened to me again... my bedroom carpet is now soaking wet because this girl I know from work called to ask if I wanted to go see a show with her tonight. WTF

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leadoff double and then that shit? Come on guys, get it the fuck together