• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phantoms / Royals / NCAA / Juniors / Int'l

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup yup.. hope laughton has a good camp too, i'm starting to get excited for him.. and ghost.. i think he's still my favorite prospect

Love Ghost as well. Glad to see we may finally be home growing defenseman.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers twitter tweeted this picture today. Can pick out tha few for sure. (Laughton, Ghost, Leier, Heeter, Amarosa)

BOmEQtOCEAEvMHz.jpg:large

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going off Twitter it sounds like Hagg kicked some serious ass today

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going off Twitter it sounds like Hagg kicked some serious ass today

I would think 1-2 years away. I think Ghost joins Phantoms when Unions year is over. He is good and may not be too far away from getting a shot. Currently a Jr. at Union. Great skater with a good shot for his size. He needs to learn positional defense from Kimmo.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think 1-2 years away. I think Ghost joins Phantoms when Unions year is over. He is good and may not be too far away from getting a shot. Currently a Jr. at Union. Great skater with a good shot for his size. He needs to learn positional defense from Kimmo.

According to the courierpost article you posted, Ghost wants to finish what he started at Union and stay there for the next 2 years. You never know, though...

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the courierpost article you posted, Ghost wants to finish what he started at Union and stay there for the next 2 years. You never know, though...

I read that also. I would like to see him get a little bigger as he is onlo 170 lbs. He needs to be tought by Kimo who is an excellent possitional defenseman for his size. Ghost says he plays with some "snot" since he was drafted by the Flyers. He was talking about the stick to the groin as he said he wil do what it takes to protect himself. Looking forward to seeing him in the Orange and Black!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cousins was awesome in juniors this past season.. hopefully he can keep that up and with a little seasoning in the AHL, but a full-time bottom 6 guy by the end of this year or early next year

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cousins was awesome in juniors this past season.. hopefully he can keep that up and with a little seasoning in the AHL, but a full-time bottom 6 guy by the end of this year or early next year

I guess McGinn will not be in a flyer uni for a long time. It's a shame i thought he played well and deserved a shot to stick with the big club.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess McGinn will not be in a flyer uni for a long time. It's a shame i thought he played well and deserved a shot to stick with the big club.

The Flyers have a log jam of forwards that will be ready to move up
anywhere from this season to the next couple. Good problem to have. As for McGinn, i think he will still be in a Flyers uni for a bit. I'm not too sure if Gagne will be resigned now bc we have guys that are ready now to make the jump to the NHL.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

anywhere from this season to the next couple. Good problem to have. As for McGinn, i think he will still be in a Flyers uni for a bit. I'm not too sure if Gagne will be resigned now bc we have guys that are ready now to make the jump to the NHL.

agreed mally. i'd have no issue seeing mcginn on the 3rd line. i'd rather see gagne there (still love him), or cousins (because i think his ceiling is a little higher than mcginn's), or obviously laughton (because his celing SHOULD be higher than both).. but the flyers definitely have a lot of guys that i would be comfortable seeing on the 3rd and 4th lines

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is also Raffl in the mix also now so unless we have injuries which i hope we dont he will be a minor leaguer throughout the season.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed mally. i'd have no issue seeing mcginn on the 3rd line. i'd rather see gagne there (still love him), or cousins (because i think his ceiling is a little higher than mcginn's), or obviously laughton (because his celing SHOULD be higher than both).. but the flyers definitely have a lot of guys that i would be comfortable seeing on the 3rd and 4th lines

Hopefully this means we will be young and good for years to come

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully this means we will be young and good for years to come

agreed.. i think they're in great shape for bottom 6 and bottom pair, they just need a little more top end talent to mix with what they already have (giroux, voracek, schenn, couturier, timonen) so that if and when it becomes to expensive to keep all those guys, they can replace from within.. defensively i think there's a good chance morin, hagg, gostisbehere, possibly alt, can form a very solid group.. a couple high-end offensive talents and the flyers would be in business prospect-wise

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

i mean if i had to choose between cousins and mcginn i'm going with mcginn for his size. i thought cousins was supposed to be a phenomenal goal scorer with defensive liabilities? how is he going to play bottom 6 at his 5'10 180lb stature with defensive liabilities? am i thinking of the wrong guy who was supposed to be a gifted goal scorer? shouldnt he be groomed until he is ready to perform offensively?