• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PFF: Re-focused

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
***9679; When blitzed, Alex Smith had a perfect rating of 158.3

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully he'll get matched up against Megatron this Sunday, should make for an interesting matchup.

Are you serious?! Match up a rookie against Megatron? smh!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll get roasted. I'm not gonna crown him after stopping 3 passes thrown at him last game. Rogers will need to be on Megatron with Goldson laying the wood.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He'll get roasted. I'm not gonna crown him after stopping 3 passes thrown at him last game. Rogers will need to be on Megatron with Goldson laying the wood.

:party:
Oh match them up once just for fun

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:party:
Oh match them up once just for fun

Fun?! You want the coaching staff to treat the game like a joke do you? What if the one "fun" play is where Megatron burns the rook for a TD and we end up losing due to that one score? Fun is for exhibition games (even then it would be a crazy idea) or the Pro Bowl.

I'm still in shock that you were even half serious with that proposition!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thank you New Orleans.

LOL!!...The conspiracy theorist side of me [ :tinfoil3: ] has wondered quietly if Harbaugh didn't dial up those blitzes with Williams - We have come a long way since then and there is still room for improvement.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fun?! You want the coaching staff to treat the game like a joke do you? What if the one "fun" play is where Megatron burns the rook for a TD and we end up losing due to that one score? Fun is for exhibition games (even then it would be a crazy idea) or the Pro Bowl.

I'm still in shock that you were even half serious with that proposition!

I'm full serious about matching them up. Give him safety help over the top and lets see what this guy has. It's only one play, we can pretend it was a miscommunication by the rook afterwards.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Culliver can be on Megatron... If he hires Tonya Harding to kneecap Megatron before the game.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious?! Match up a rookie against Megatron? smh!

Actually, I think that would be smart. Not that I think Culliver can cover Megatron, but it has more to do with the fact that Johnson will get his regardless of who we have covering him. Put Rogers on Burleson so that way we know for sure we have one of the WRs covered, and then shift the safety over to Johnson's side.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And having Ronnie Lott and Deion Sanders in their prime wouldn't hurt.

I am okay with a loss in Detroit. I'm rooting for a win, but as long as we have an acceptable showing, I'm fine. However...

...Johnson isn't going to be stopped by our defense. Not our CB assigned to cover him. Not help over the top from the safety. Not if the NFL reinvents the passing rulebook.

Here's a great tidbit. The Raiders picked Jamarcus Russell AHEAD of Calvin Johnson. They could have traded the first pick AND STILL PICKED J-RUSS IN THE FOURTH ROUND.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our front 7 should be able to handle the run game, allowing the coaching staff to scheme the secondary in order to eliminate what detroit likes to do in their pitch and catch offense.

i think we can shut down their offense. what really worries me is suh.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
All PFF Team - Week 5 | ProFootballFocus.com

Inside Linebackers: Derrick Johnson, Kansas City Chiefs (+3.2) and Patrick Willis, San Francisco 49ers (+2.7)

Two of our top-rated linebackers from last year carrying over some of their form from 2010. Johnson made short work of the Colts***8217; linemen whenever they tried to get their hands up on his way to a +3.4 run defense grade. Willis made plays all over the field, making five defensive stops and allowing only 18 yards on the five balls thrown his way.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
All PFF Team - Week 5 | ProFootballFocus.com

Inside Linebackers: Derrick Johnson, Kansas City Chiefs (+3.2) and Patrick Willis, San Francisco 49ers (+2.7)

Two of our top-rated linebackers from last year carrying over some of their form from 2010. Johnson made short work of the Colts***8217; linemen whenever they tried to get their hands up on his way to a +3.4 run defense grade. Willis made plays all over the field, making five defensive stops and allowing only 18 yards on the five balls thrown his way.

Weird. Re-focused has Culliver as our best CB, but Rogers makes the All-PFF roster.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/10/11/re-focused-buccaneers-49ers/