• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PFF Pass Rusher Ration

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's great to know that we don't have to send extra guys to generate a pass-rush. This really helps our secondary.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Minnesota Vikings: Everson Griffen has nine special teams tackles and one assist, which has him in the lead for most total special teams tackles.

They line him up as a gunner too (most of the times). A 270-280lbs gunner on punt coverage. Unreal...! This is why I was praying we draft him because the dude has all the athleticism in the world to be a rush linebacker in a 3-4. He would have been a great player in our defense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cNeSkjH3Z4&feature=fvsr

Last edited by a moderator:

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
baalke is trying to stay away from bad character guys like this dude. he's had a few scuffles with the law, including an incident where he grabbed a police officer by the crotch and then tried to flee on foot. using a draft pick on a kid is an investment unlike signing a guy like braylon edwards to a 1-year contract, where he can just be released with no draft picks wasted. i'm guessing that was his thinking with griffin because i do agree that the guy is a beast!