• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peyton Manning Sets Another All-Time Record

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That loss is squarely on Brady's shoulders and he took sole responsibility in the press conference afterward. Can't remember having more respect for a football player than I did for Tom Brady when he did what his apologists will never do.

Holy shit did someone just slip me some LSD. Kudos Hammer now I will name my first grandson after you or next kid

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's awful. Raider fans don't deserve this. I honestly can't blame them for their loyalty starting to wane. When you suck this long that kind of thing happens. I can't abandon the team that i grew up loving. I could have easily jumped the Niners bandwagon but i've never liked the Niners much.

And that's very true about Rodgers. That might be why he does so well. He never puts to much pressure on himself while still staying serious and having that competitive fire when it's time.

Raiders had some great teams in the 70's and hopefully with Al gone, and if they can stay in Oakland and get some talent for Carr, who knows. nah man you have to stay with a team through tough times. Its just not like with a wife and you could kill her. Stay loyal

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit did someone just slip me some LSD. Kudos Hammer now I will name my first grandson after you or next kid

Sonny, can you help me understand why there are a gaggle of angry Tom Brady fans in this thread reviling the hell out of Peyton Manning? Why? I mean, it's not insecurity or jealousy, is it? They're not scared, right? :noidea:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to win a game, you take Peyton Manning. Ask 100 football coaches, they all take him. Brady can barely get the ball to Gronkowski right now and frankly, it's getting embarrassing and hard to watch.

Yeah it is I turn the channel when the offense is on and just watch the defense. I used to pray they would throw Tebow in, but with my sins the big man never listened to me

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 70 yard bomb has less of an impact if Peyton does not fumble earlier in the game leading to a Raven's score, and if he did not throw a pick 6.

That is dumb. How is the 70 yard bomb or pick 6 any different from any other scoring play? Take it away and the game shifts. Why not blames the kicker for his missed field goal? Had he hit it the game never goes to OT.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitty troll Peyton Manning thread pops up.

Instantly fills up with terrified, pissed-off Tom Brady fans. :L

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, can you help me understand why there are a gaggle of angry Tom Brady fans in this thread reviling the hell out of Peyton Manning? Why? I mean, it's not insecurity or jealousy, is it? They're not scared, right? :noidea:

Nah not scared, insecurity or jealousy. Just sticking up for their QB when posters post nonsense. Brady has played 46 less games with only 13 less losses, so maybe he can catch up. And pad that 11-5 mano i mano record . Some people like wins and some people like stats/records.

Edit for malibu Teams wins games and not QB's you guys have been brainwashed by ESPN -Just saying

Last edited by a moderator:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because we are addicts.. Addicts for :

images

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the pick 6 that was dropped by Eric Decker because of a pass interference? That one.

How is that more relevant than the defense giving up a 70 yard pass with under a minute left?

To blame Peyton for that loss is proof positive that your a hater. He contributed to loss but he wasn't the sole reason why they lost.

No one is saying he is the sole reason they loss. But they are saying he once again pissed down his leg in that game and made plays you expect a great QB not to make.....just like he has time and time again in the playoffs.

Manning has earned MVP's. He has earned being mentioned as one of the greatest players to ever strap on a helmet and throw a football. But he has also earned his playoff choker label as well.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer should come in an post OMAHA right about now. I think we all love how he does that. :rolleyes2:

theseymonsta

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO.

Manning is #3 ALL TIME QB. That means he dose not choke, but it does mean he and his teams have run into a team that outplayed THEM more than he and his team outplayed them.

Thats not choking because that takes away from the team that beat his teams.

Such a homeristic post....:lol:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer should come in an post OMAHA right about now. I think we all love how he does that. :rolleyes2:

Now thats funny:lol:. I like his posts just sick of looking at that fish

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to win a game, you take Peyton Manning. Ask 100 football coaches, they all take him. Brady can barely get the ball to Gronkowski right now and frankly, it's getting embarrassing and hard to watch.

Yeah not.... both comments here are beyond stupid. You really need to stop with the Brady can't throw a pass crap. All you are doing is embarrassing yourself.

As for the other comment about Brady taking blame. Of course he did it's what he does. As opposed to Manning who blames everyone else. Going back to 2002 and blaming his "liquored up" kicker to 2005 when he blamed his O-line.
Face it Manning is a shitty teammate.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah not scared, insecurity or jealousy. Just sticking up for their QB when posters post nonsense. Brady has played 46 less games with only 13 less losses, so maybe he can catch up. And pad that 11-5 mano i mano record . Some people like wins and some people like stats/records.

Edit for malibu Teams wins games and not QB's you guys have been brainwashed by ESPN -Just saying

I'm still confused what we are suppose to be scared of? Even if when both retire everyone says Manning is better... so what? Doesn't take away from Brady's amazing career. Does people saying Montana was better than Marino take away from his greatness? Nope.

Majority of Pats fans commenting are in response to others nonsensical arguments why Brady isn't that good. Hammer stops making shit up and maybe we will have less to say.

But yeah a guy who is a legit MVP candidate is washed up. :L

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah not.... both comments here are beyond stupid. You really need to stop with the Brady can't throw a pass crap. All you are doing is embarrassing yourself.

As for the other comment about Brady taking blame. Of course he did it's what he does. As opposed to Manning who blames everyone else. Going back to 2002 and blaming his "liquored up" kicker to 2005 when he blamed his O-line.
Face it Manning is a shitty teammate.

Mike Vanderjagt was a known drunk.

When it came to the postseason, he was anti-Vinatieri.

:pound:

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is dumb. How is the 70 yard bomb or pick 6 any different from any other scoring play? Take it away and the game shifts. Why not blames the kicker for his missed field goal? Had he hit it the game never goes to OT.

When a QB is directly tied to 3 scoring opportunities for the other team and one of them leads to the winning score has everything to do with the topic of this thread

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only in New England is Brady clutch for throwing 2 INTs in regulation and scoring 13 points in the playoffs but Manning is a choker for scoring 35 points against the same team, leading a drive to go ahead by a touchdown with less than a minute left, and have his team give up 80 yards with something like 40 seconds left to a team with no timeouts.

Vinatieri makes difficult clutch kicks and Vanderjagt misses easy ones. Weird clutch rule saves Brady from a fumble when it wouldn't today. etc.

Rodgers has an average playoff win percentage but until last year his defense gave up 45 points per playoff loss. That's on him? If Desean Jackson didn't return a punt with no time left for a touchdown against the Giants, Rodgers would have 4 less playoff wins and 0 Super Bowls. He would be compared to Phillip Rivers today. There's just way too much luck involved and dependence on teammates and coaches to judge quarterbacks by rings.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only in New England is Brady clutch for throwing 2 INTs in regulation and scoring 13 points in the playoffs but Manning is a choker for scoring 35 points against the same team, leading a drive to go ahead by a touchdown with less than a minute left, and have his team give up 80 yards with something like 40 seconds left to a team with no timeouts.

Vinatieri makes difficult clutch kicks and Vanderjagt misses easy ones. Weird clutch rule saves Brady from a fumble when it wouldn't today. etc.

Rodgers has an average playoff win percentage but until last year his defense gave up 45 points per playoff loss. That's on him? If Desean Jackson didn't return a punt with no time left for a touchdown against the Giants, Rodgers would have 4 less playoff wins and 0 Super Bowls. He would be compared to Phillip Rivers today. There's just way too much luck involved and dependence on teammates and coaches to judge quarterbacks by rings.

Ahum, Manning managed to turn in 11 performances of less than 20 points, three of them less than 10, including a shut out. Can we hold him responsible for that? And it is not as if (a) his team got blown out in most of those losses, and (b) Manning had no weapons on offense available to him...