• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peyton Manning Sets Another All-Time Record

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would too but evidently he's much worse and a playoff choker now.

Weird isn't it. Apparently Brady is now a choker since he's going 8-8.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird isn't it. Apparently Brady is now a choker since he's going 8-8.

yep he has fallen to Rodgers and Mannings playoff records lately. I remember Brady going 1 and done vs Balt first year he came back from surgery. But I'll take 3 AFCG games in a row with 1 SB

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your saying that Brady is better than Peyton because of his superior postseason record?

I assume you think guys like Joe Flacco and Ben Roethlisberger are better in the postseason than Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees and Peyton Manning right?

I hope not, otherwise your a complete idiot with an elementary look at the game.

I didn't mention Brady...I said why Manning isn't GOAT. It's everything that matters not just wins, not just stats.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mention Brady...I said why Manning isn't GOAT. It's everything that matters not just wins, not just stats.

Uhh, Manning is not the GOAT. Very few knowledgeable people think that.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhh, Manning is not the GOAT. Very few knowledgeable people think that.

I wasn't saying you thought that. Many people at this site and my old forum KFFL think so. I don't think Brady is either though had they won in 2007 he would have a better claim to it than Manning.

The guy is under .500 in the postseason and had been the main reason they lost at least half those games.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't saying you thought that. Many people at this site and my old forum KFFL think so. I don't think Brady is either though had they won in 2007 he would have a better claim to it than Manning.

The guy is under .500 in the postseason and had been the main reason they lost at least half those games.

I'm sorry, but this is just not true. Very few of his losses are his fault. Most of the time it's a collective team collapse and things go wrong outside of Manning's control.

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Brady is 18-8 hoping your not forshadowing anything. I don't know how the ratings work but Brady has more TD's and less int than Manning in the playoffs, what what its worth. Again they both haven't won squat in awhile and one needs to make it count 1 more time before they retire

Hit 9 and posted with out looking.

If I had to bet, Manning will lose first in the playoffs.

I'm hoping NE gets number 4 this year. Not just because I am a fan, but because of what would happen to some on these boards.

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, but this is just not true. Very few of his losses are his fault. Most of the time it's a collective team collapse and things go wrong outside of Manning's control.

If you go through his 12 losses, more than half can be pinned directly on him

The year they lost to NE when only scoring 3
The one and done vs the Jets
The pick 6 to lose the SB vs the Saints
The fumle, the pick 6 and the pick that lead to the loss vs the Ravens.

If I look I can easily find at least 2 more.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you go through his 12 losses, more than half can be pinned directly on him

The year they lost to NE when only scoring 3
The one and done vs the Jets
The pick 6 to lose the SB vs the Saints
The fumle, the pick 6 and the pick that lead to the loss vs the Ravens.

If I look I can easily find at least 2 more.

Spoken like a true Peyton Manning hater.

The game they lost to New England only scoring three points. He played bad i'll give you that. Tom Brady wasn't much better however. I'd say the Patriots running for 210 yards and control the ball for 38 minutes of the game contributed to that as well. Or the two fumbles by Colts recievers after Manning completions would have something to do with it. But sure it was all Manning's fault.

The one and done against the Jets. How is that Peyton's fault? 69% completion percentage, 230 yards 1 td, no turnovers and led the go ahead drive with less than a minute left only to see his defense blow it to Mark Sanchez of all people.

BTW Peyton has had a drive to take the lead in the final minute of 4 playoff games only to see his defense blow it. Most of any quarterback in NFL history.

The saints super bowl i guess you can pin on Manning with the careless pick 6, although his defens and special teams collapsing in the second half contributed to that as well.

The loss to the Ravens was a conundrum. The pick 6 was an obvious pass interference that didn't get called. Even still Decker just dropped it anyway. Manning threw 3 td's in that game and once again had a drive to take the lead in that game only to see his defense blow it again.

Manning is the only quarterback in NFL history to lose multiple home playoff games despite throwing 3 td's.

How bout you actually do some analysis instead of listening to the bullshit the media feeds you.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hit 9 and posted with out looking.

If I had to bet, Manning will lose first in the playoffs.

I'm hoping NE gets number 4 this year. Not just because I am a fan, but because of what would happen to some on these boards.

All things being equal or close to it, I would agree with you but Denver has a much better team on both sides of the ball. Julian/Demaryius/Sanders/Welker and that O-line does not give up sacks. They didn't give up 1 in the SB and lead the league this year. The secondary is pretty equal imo and Denver has the edge on the line with Ware/Miller

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And only idiots or haters like Hammer, think Brady is a failure.

Top ten all-time QB who I personally like. Yeah, "failure." You're officially a joke with absolutely nill trolling skills. You've been warned. Up your game or get out. :wave:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top #1 all-time QB who I personally like. Yeah, "failure." You're officially a joke with absolutely nill trolling skills. You've been warned. Up your game or get out. :wave:

Sorry Hammer but I have Montana #1

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Hammer but I have Montana #1

Montana would have a tough time making an NFL roster today, Sonny. But that's okay if you want to pick him. :suds:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montana would have a tough time making an NFL roster today, Sonny. But that's okay if you want to pick him. :suds:

Your right Hammer the no contact /pi rules now are so much tougher now , making it a run friendly league. Image this guy throwing no picks in SB's with all the contact, he would throw for 60td/5 int like breaking sticks today. Montana is the only guy I would take over Brady for the Pats. Both have ice in their veins but Joe had dry ice. Your guy didn't like the contact rules, they changed them for him. "Polian Law was holding Marvin "

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your right Hammer the no contact /pi rules now are so much tougher now , making it a run friendly league. Image this guy throwing no picks in SB's with all the contact, he would throw for 60td/5 int like breaking sticks today. Montana is the only guy I would take over Brady for the Pats. Both have ice in their veins but Joe had dry ice

:L

Sonny, I know you're joking. Please tell me you are. Brady "has ice in his veins?" Why haven't you won shit in a decade? Why did he lay a massive goose egg in the AFC CG? You're winning IN SPITE of him, Sonny. You need a new QB.

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoken like a true Peyton Manning hater.

The game they lost to New England only scoring three points. He played bad i'll give you that. Tom Brady wasn't much better however. I'd say the Patriots running for 210 yards and control the ball for 38 minutes of the game contributed to that as well. Or the two fumbles by Colts recievers after Manning completions would have something to do with it. But sure it was all Manning's fault.

The one and done against the Jets. How is that Peyton's fault? 69% completion percentage, 230 yards 1 td, no turnovers and led the go ahead drive with less than a minute left only to see his defense blow it to Mark Sanchez of all people.

BTW Peyton has had a drive to take the lead in the final minute of 4 playoff games only to see his defense blow it. Most of any quarterback in NFL history.

The saints super bowl i guess you can pin on Manning with the careless pick 6, although his defens and special teams collapsing in the second half contributed to that as well.

The loss to the Ravens was a conundrum. The pick 6 was an obvious pass interference that didn't get called. Even still Decker just dropped it anyway. Manning threw 3 td's in that game and once again had a drive to take the lead in that game only to see his defense blow it again.

Manning is the only quarterback in NFL history to lose multiple home playoff games despite throwing 3 td's.

How bout you actually do some analysis instead of listening to the bullshit the media feeds you.

Again not a hater. But Manning was easily at fault for (if not half, more) most of his teams 12 losses.

Sure he can throw 3 TDs a game, but as soon as he throws a pick 6 that directly leads to his team losing, he is at fault.

Remember now, people pin the last two SB losses Brady without him even throwing a Pick 6 and leading both games at the end of them before the Defense let up the winning scores (so I am using that logic as my basis)