• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peyton Manning Sets Another All-Time Record

Deathlock77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still dealing but Brady is killing it right now as well.

Deathlock77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No mandatory battery of concussion exams for Welker any longer.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need a rule that the OP has to always wear this:

images

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need a rule that the OP has to always wear this:

images

Easy there fella. I am and the others who posted are just having some fun at your expense.

Now it is pretty ironic that the re emphasis on defensive holding has happened twice, both after Manning got his shit handed to him in the superbowl.

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
says a Patriots fan??? :scratch:

We all know Manning has trouble in NE in the weather and he has a tendency to go one and done in the playoffs.

I am sure he'd love a rule that gets past both of those troubles ;)

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy there fella. I am and the others who posted are just having some fun at your expense.

Now it is pretty ironic that the re emphasis on defensive holding has happened twice, both after Manning got his shit handed to him in the superbowl.

defensive holding first started getting emphasized when Manning was losing in the playoffs to the Pats every year. Polian was on the competition committee then.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you misuse "ironic" there. In any even, I am not persuaded that the objective of the league's competition committee is to prop up Manning or any other player.

Carry on, though. That claim seems to suit you.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should probably be more worried about squeaking by the raiders at home than what's going on with the rules.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should probably be more worried about squeaking by the raiders at home than what's going on with the rules.

A wins a win.... im sure you would like an ugly win yesterday vs ne.... or you know the other game you lost.... to the aforementioned Seahawks.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is, but the enforcement of it seems all over the place this year. I watch some games and I can't stand it. I watch others and it seems like they're really letting them play. I don't know what to think anymore. I've watched a couple Denver games this year, and I think they've gotten some pretty ticky tacky calls, but no more so than their opponent in those games. and in others they seem to be letting the play football. So I don't think they're enforcing these rules specifically for Manning at all.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is, but the enforcement of it seems all over the place this year. I watch some games and I can't stand it. I watch others and it seems like they're really letting them play. I don't know what to think anymore. I've watched a couple Denver games this year, and I think they've gotten some pretty ticky tacky calls, but no more so than their opponent in those games. and in others they seem to be letting the play football. So I don't think they're enforcing these rules specifically for Manning at all.

???

Blasphemy. You know if Manning is involved there's countless phone calls and bribes going through the refs hands.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Defenders allowed inside the hash marks. Like the 3 second and zone rule in basketball

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you need a big cup of coffee it will wake you right up

Or perhaps he finds conspiracy theories tiresome. I know I do.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that's certainly true. if you watched the Cardinals - Cowboys game Dez Bryant was wearing Peterson like a cheap suit beyond the 5 yards and seldom was called. The refs made a few token calls during the game.