• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peyton Manning Sets Another All-Time Record

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Immediately after any Peyton incompletion all receivers must pat their chest to signify it was their fault.
This includes any receiver on the sidelines and IR

Mayday Malone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it, but the calls actually went in the Pats favor last night, the stripes let the guys play. The Patriots held an advantage, Manning had a couple that could have gone his way, but didn't. It was promoted as a play-off game, and refereed as such, IMHO.

Which thoroughbred is faster, who can get out of the gate quicker? This time it was the Pats, last time it was the Broncos. Let the games continue...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need a rule that the OP has to always wear this:

images

Thats a pimpin hat Can I get one on Amazon?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny it's 4 oclock in the afternoon and you're just now getting out of bed???

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny it's 4 oclock in the afternoon and you're just now getting out of bed???

Nah been busy at work since 9 plus I know what the results were and you know I'm not a gloater

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Peyton would like to have a no blitz rule when he plays the Pats ''any team''

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team with the most passing yardage in the game gets the win.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you misuse "ironic" there. In any even, I am not persuaded that the objective of the league's competition committee is to prop up Manning or any other player.

Carry on, though. That claim seems to suit you.

The irony here is almost palpable, though.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Immediately after any Peyton incompletion all receivers must pat their chest to signify it was their fault.
This includes any receiver on the sidelines and IR

Is this before or after they look to the refs with hands outstretched pleading for a PI call?

(To be fair, that happens now with EVERY incompletion by a receiver)

I would go for a penalty prohibiting THAT in an NFL game.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how the majority of Peyton haters are Patriot fans and the occasional dumb Seahawk fan.

Funny how that works.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. kudos on a strong win.

Ty Split just one game but can help in HFA down the road, which is crucial to beat Denver again. At Mile High doubt anybody is beating them

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how the majority of Peyton haters are Patriot fans and the occasional dumb Seahawk fan.

Funny how that works.

As a Pats fan I can truly say that I dont hate Peyton, but have utmost respect for him. We have had the pleasure of seeing 16 head to head games vs Brady. On Sunday they became the only 2 150+ wins qbs to play each other.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Pats fan I can truly say that I dont hate Peyton, but have utmost respect for him. We have had the pleasure of seeing 16 head to head games vs Brady. On Sunday they became the only 2 150+ wins qbs to play each other.

To be honest i don't get the animosity. Maybe not you specifically, but a lot of Patriot fans hate Manning for reasons unknown really. It reeks of jealousy.

Brady and the Pas have the three superbowls. What do they need to be jealous about?

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree...I'm not a huge fan of his but as a fan of football it's been awesome to watch his career and especially the battles with the Pats.

Where the arguments against him come in is pro-Manning people can't simply leave it that they think Manning is better but Brady is also great. It's always some argument...many complete BS...that Brady isn't even in the discussion.

Like Brady got more help than Manning. Yet Peyton has had way more weapons than Brady over a full career. The one year Brady actually got legit weapons the caliber of Harrison, Wayne and James. He put up record numbers too.

Or boil the comparison to stats alone when there isn't an equal playing field. Manning benefited from playing in a dome a minimum 9 games a year (8 home and 1 Hou). While Brady has thrived in every possible weather condition.

So it may seem in arguing for Brady I hate Manning but I don't. Same way I never hated Marino even if I wanted the Pats to kick his ass every time.

When people go to great lengths to disparage Brady, while propping up Manning. I'm gonna point out his short comings in comparison.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest i don't get the animosity. Maybe not you specifically, but a lot of Patriot fans hate Manning for reasons unknown really. It reeks of jealousy.

Brady and the Pas have the three superbowls. What do they need to be jealous about?

Think your reading it all wrong, they are just defensive of their QB. If someone said that Brees was a better QB than Rodgers because he has more yards,more tds, more 5000 seasons( not sure if Aaron has any) I'm sure Rodgers supporters would say that Drew has played more games, more int and has beat him more times head to head. If that makes any sense? Most manning supporters will say he is the GOAT and most Brady supporters will say it Montana. More unbiased with facts I guess

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think your reading it all wrong, they are just defensive of their QB. If someone said that Brees was a better QB than Rodgers because he has more yards,more tds, more 5000 seasons( not sure if Aaron has any) I'm sure Rodgers supporters would say that Drew has played more games, more int and has beat him more times head to head. If that makes any sense? Most manning supporters will say he is the GOAT and most Brady supporters will say it Montana. More unbiased with facts I guess

Well Manning isnt close to being the GOAT but i see what your saying.

To me they are very close. I actually have Brady just ahead of Manning all time due to the fact that he is a slightly better quarterback in the postseason and he's never had the amount of receiving talent that Manning has had in order to put up huge career numbers like Manning.

But i emphasize that Brady is only slightly better in the postseason.