• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peter King: Wentz likely out until week 3 versus Indy

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rookies fall into the rookie draft pool. Read up on how the cap works.

But I'll play along some more.

To recap start of next season Philly is even to -10M below the cap do we agree?

They've lost a handful of key players and some situational players to get there. Do we still agree?

OK moving on.

Philly currently has, if I'm not mistaken;
1each #1
2 each #2
1 each #3
1 each #4 with a possible other comp pick here TBD.
Plus five more between the 5th and 7th round. Agreed?

OK now how much does it cost just to sign the top four picks. If you answer correctly without doing the PE1 Shufflewe'll move on from there.

One 1
Two 2
Two 3
Two 4
Two 5

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK OK OK PE1. I got it. You've said he's a good GM because he won executive of the year. You're on an island but OK I got it.

He didn't win the SB so you're wrong there.

he put you in Cap hell.

Time will show how bad he's killed that organization.

Moving on I'm not any good at the two step and want to get out of this before you try making it a 10 step.

So he’s not responsible for SBs but he is responsible for losing? Huhh?

I said he wasn’t a terrible GM cause he won a SB and the award
I said he wasnt a bad GM cause he brought in a young star QB
I said he wasnt awful because he found a way to get compensation for every lost FA even though we signed replacements
I said he wasn’t awful because he did amazing in FA and trades
I think he may have landed another star with our first pick this year.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One 1
Two 2
Two 3
Two 4
Two 5
OK now do the hard work. How much does it cost to sign just the top four picks. We'll say you traded one of the third rounders for a future pick.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he’s not responsible for SBs but he is responsible for losing? Huhh?

I said he wasn’t a terrible GM cause he won a SB and the award
I said he wasnt a bad GM cause he brought in a young star QB
I said he wasnt awful because he found a way to get compensation for every lost FA even though we signed replacements
I said he wasn’t awful because he did amazing in FA and trades
I think he may have landed another star with our first pick this year.
:yield:my dance card is full sorry

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK now do the hard work. How much does it cost to sign just the top four picks. We'll say you traded one of the third rounders for a future pick.

Actually I messed up. No 5 but two 6th. I’m not sure how much off hand.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yield:my dance card is full sorry

How is me telling you specifically and exactly to the point me “dancing”. That makes no sense.

You “Who is the Eagles QB”
Me “Wentz and Foles”
You “Stop 2 stepping”

WTF are you talking about?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I messed up. No 5 but two 6th. I’m not sure how much off hand.

So basically you have no idea how the cap works yet you want to argue it?

I think we're done here.

Thanks for playing along.

When you educate yourself come back and we can discuss how I and other non-geniuses deduce why you're in cap hell.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rookies fall into the rookie draft pool. Read up on how the cap works.

But I'll play along some more.

To recap start of next season Philly is even to -10M below the cap do we agree?

They've lost a handful of key players and some situational players to get there. Do we still agree?

OK moving on.

Philly currently has, if I'm not mistaken;
1each #1
2 each #2
1 each #3
1 each #4 with a possible other comp pick here TBD.
Plus five more between the 5th and 7th round. Agreed?

OK now how much does it cost just to sign the top four picks. If you answer correctly without doing the PE1 Shufflewe'll move on from there.

Forget it man. This guy acts like he knows what he’s talking about but he has no clue. He seriously thinks the eagles cap problems are solved by not signing 2-3 guys. He doesn’t take into account 1) dead money 2) current players getting a bump in pay (they all aren’t gonna stay the same) 3) the increase in the cap and 4) he brags about all the extra picks but then doesn’t account for the money needed to sign them.

He talks about what great cap guy the philly GM is but he thinks he can solve the cap problems in a message board post. If it was that easy how could the GM be great?

Your point is well made ... he won’t acknowledge it. Last year was phillys year. Wentz was a good story but the REAL story was Foles: how he had almost given up on football, he steps in late in the season but holds the number 1 seed, plays well in the playoffs and then lights out in the SB all while handling the pressure of those moments... something the great Carson Wentz has yet to exhibit.

Sure they have another pretty stacked roster this year but 1) they are now the hunted. Let’s see how they handle the pressure of being a defending SB champion and 2) they lost their offensive coordinator and QB coach. Don’t discount that.

After this year that roster will have a significant turnover. The NFC is loaded again. He doesn’t acknowledge ANY of it. NONE. He just cries and complains that everyone is “picking” on him. As other posters have said: he’s not getting “picked on” when he continually says stupid stuff.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said his career is over and Foles will play the entire season. Sorry but not even close to what Handicappers said.

Wrong fuck face

Good post but top 3 would have been more accurate :)

False. Your opinion is not accurate

And deep down you know you wish he was a Cowboy

Nope

I’m not saying that. I wish Khalil Mack was an Eagle. Has nothing to do if we could have got him or not. Man if you passed on Wentz at 4 for a RB you’d get canned from your GM job.

Wrong again

Didn’t say that. Why’s everyone always so pissy on the board. Bunch of miserable fucks you are.

You’re a whiny c***. Shut your mouth

Because we will be 10 million under. Don’t have to pay Wentz for 2 more years. We have one of the best and most creative capologist in football.

Lol.....derpa Derp

Forget it man. This guy acts like he knows what he’s talking about but he has no clue. He seriously thinks the eagles cap problems are solved by not signing 2-3 guys. He doesn’t take into account 1) dead money 2) current players getting a bump in pay (they all aren’t gonna stay the same) 3) the increase in the cap and 4) he brags about all the extra picks but then doesn’t account for the money needed to sign them.

He talks about what great cap guy the philly GM is but he thinks he can solve the cap problems in a message board post. If it was that easy how could the GM be great?

Your point is well made ... he won’t acknowledge it. Last year was phillys year. Wentz was a good story but the REAL story was Foles: how he had almost given up on football, he steps in late in the season but holds the number 1 seed, plays well in the playoffs and then lights out in the SB all while handling the pressure of those moments... something the great Carson Wentz has yet to exhibit.

Sure they have another pretty stacked roster this year but 1) they are now the hunted. Let’s see how they handle the pressure of being a defending SB champion and 2) they lost their offensive coordinator and QB coach. Don’t discount that.

After this year that roster will have a significant turnover. The NFC is loaded again. He doesn’t acknowledge ANY of it. NONE. He just cries and complains that everyone is “picking” on him. As other posters have said: he’s not getting “picked on” when he continually says stupid stuff.

BOOM

in yo face

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, what's this 'we' shit? Am I on the Eagles Boards? :dhd:

Second, that Week 4 line of -1.5 could turn if y'all struggle, especially if the Titans come out of the gates strong.

True, was just saying at this point we are. :happy:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas and New England fans ripping into Philly

The unbelievable irony

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Handicappers dipshit calling people whiners as he spends every day of his life shitting on the Super Bowls champs while cheering for the most irrelevant team in the conference in the 21st century

Self awareness is lost in this place

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas and New England fans ripping into Philly

The unbelievable irony

Everybody leave the old grumpy guy alone until he at least gets his teeth in this morning.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Eli sucks, Giants suck, Wentz is awful, Philly is a Shithole, Philly GM is a loser, oh but the Steelers are great"

- Welcome to New England

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Eli sucks, Giants suck, Wentz is awful, Philly is a Shithole, Philly GM is a loser, oh but the Steelers are great"

- Welcome to New England

Eli is great. Only QB to ever win two SBs single handedly. Tom Brady is over rated but someone is so glad he resides in NY. NFCE is great yet they had three less combined wins more then the AFCE who suck. Eli didn't misrepresent selling fake SB gear.

How am I doing? Just trying to be like you.

Welcome to the NJG board. Oh wait someone posts there like once a week on a good week.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli is great. Only QB to ever win two SBs single handedly. Tom Brady is over rated but someone is so glad he resides in NY. NFCE is great yet they had three less combined wins more then the AFCE who suck. Eli didn't misrepresent selling fake SB gear.

How am I doing? Just trying to be like you.

Welcome to the NJG board. Oh wait someone posts there like once a week on a good week.

I respect players that beat my team in big spots, don't shit on them

That's why I shit on Tom Brady

And congratulations on having a huge bandwagon fanbase, judging by your sudden Red Sox fandom, I could pretty much calculate when you became a New England fan

Enjoy your morning

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect players that beat my team in big spots, don't shit on them

That's why I shit on Tom Brady

And congratulations on having a huge bandwagon fanbase, judging by your sudden Red Sox fandom, I could pretty much calculate when you became a New England fan

Enjoy your morning

Is this when I'm supposed to post the bs icon? Or was it the rainbow?

You really have to love idiots that talk shit like they know a person on a sports blog.

Care to define sudden? Just be careful I don't want you to miss your stop.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this when I'm supposed to post the bs icon? Or was it the rainbow?

You really have to love idiots that talk shit like they know a person on a sports blog.

Care to define sudden? Just be careful I don't want you to miss your stop.

I said enjoy your morning

Thought that was nice