• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pete Rose ..25 Years in Exile

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this is a question one should ask one's self....
You, as well as Petey have pissed and moaned, whined and begged for him to go in the hall....
With that being said, maybe Petey should butch up and be a man.... "HE" agreed to the Lifetime Ban.... "HE" signed the paper agreeing to it, now "HE" should be a man and live up to his agreement!!!

How many concussions have you had to have to wear that big ass helmet you have on? hee hee

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many concussions have you had to have to wear that big ass helmet you have on? hee hee

Not nearly as many as you and Petey

Dude I agree, without a doubt Pete Rose is the greatest hitter in baseball history!!!!
But he agreed to the lifetime ban, he signed a paper agreeing to the lifetime ban...
No he needs to man up and live up to his lifetime ban.

He made the agreement, and he needs to be a man and live up to his agreement.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two more things...baseball went on making money off Rose's name after he was banned. Bullshit Hypocrites...

If I was Rose I would tell them all to get fucked and take all my stuff back that is in the Hall right now..that the museum is making money off his name and gear. I say fuck them...stick it up their ass.

Sounds like all of the Rose stuff in the HoF is helping to tell the story of baseball. Isn't that what you wanted and what you said the HoF is for?

And do we even know that much of that stuff is Pete's to take back in the first place? He's sold a lot of artifacts over the years, including the record breaking bat and ball. I haven't been to the Hall in 10 years or so so I don't remember what specifically is in there or how it all ended up there.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they don't let him then Rose should have his stuff back if he wants it They are making money off his name and stuff.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they don't let him then Rose should have his stuff back if he wants it They are making money off his name and stuff.
Did Pete ask for his stuff back?

The HOF isn't affliated in any way to MLB. It's a Museum, intended to educate those interested in baseball on the game and it's history.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As I said before, what do they even have and did it even come from Pete in the first place? He sold the bat and ball used for 4,192, and I believe he still possesses the bat and ball used for 4,256.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man is sick. You all want to throw him under the bus..that's your opinion. It's a museum..he was a great artist...worse dudes then him in the Hall. Do the research on compulsive gambling. I am fucking tired tonight. I stated everything I can say. I rest my case. Good luck.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man is sick. You all want to throw him under the bus..that's your opinion. It's a museum..he was a great artist...worse dudes then him in the Hall. Do the research on compulsive gambling. I am fucking tired tonight. I stated everything I can say. I rest my case. Good luck.
All you have done was continually state the same thing over and over while completely ignoring everything everyone said. All the while proving that you have no idea the difference between fact and opinion.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you have done was continually state the same thing over and over while completely ignoring everything everyone said. All the while proving that you have no idea the difference between fact and opinion.

I have stated my feelings Cal. Goodnight.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish more kids would play the game the way Pete did.

And I hope everyone learns from his mistakes.

It's a shame that a dedicated, diligent, hard nosed athlete like Charlie Hustle isn't an Ambassador for the game. But it's no ones fault but his.