• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paul George informs the Pacers he is leaving next year

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, meant to ask since you are a John Wick fan....

Have you seen the Accountant?

Ps. Just give em Little Debbies.

They sale those 3 packs for $1.

Yeah, I liked it.

Little Debbies it is. lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what Todd thinks of this!

raw

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just sick of these inmates running the asylum. 300 million dollar shoe contracts and they need to make 30 million a year, AND make demands to where they get traded. Pacers should trade him to new jersey or Minnesota so he is miserable his last year.

He didn't demand anything. He simply told everyone what his plans were when he became an UFA. What the Pacers plan to do with that information is up to them.

No matter what these guys do, they get blasted. LeBron plays out his contract without saying a word, and people get mad when he leaves. Others like Dwight Howard and Melo talk about FA and basically hold their teams hostage the year before. George was asked a question and he answered it honestly. It is pretty crappy to criticize him for it. The only decision he wouldn't get criticized for is straying put in Indiana. But that is not what he wants to do and it is his choice.

Players have the right to leave when they become unrestricted FAs. Fans feel so damn entitled. Almost like they own the player. It is really unfortunate.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those Entenmann's mini chocolate ones are awesome. But that may be too much. Probably have to settle for the bag of hostess ones.

dig the Entenmanns old fashioned myself...

all i ask is that Magic and Company be smart on this and not give up too much. there's simply no need...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dig the Entenmanns old fashioned myself...

all i ask is that Magic and Company be smart on this and not give up too much. there's simply no need...

Agree. I think Magic and Pelinka are both smart enough to know that they hold pretty much all of the cards.

But there is always the possibility of trying to be too accommodating just to be able to say they bagged an elephant on the first trip.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. I think Magic and Pelinka are both smart enough to know that they hold pretty much all of the cards.

But there is always the possibility of trying to be too accommodating just to be able to say they bagged an elephant on the first trip.
Honestly, The Only Reason To Do It now Is Because They Will Eventually Have To Shed Salary To Sign Him, Regardless.

If You Have To Renounce Randle And Stretch Deng And Mosgov, Fuck It....just Trade randle And D Lo And One Of Those Deals For George.

But, I Think There Has To Be A Better Way...or, Cheaper Way...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, man.....

Please don't let the Suns be This dumb.

He is not staying in Arizona....lol

Maybe they are just trying to pick up a asset as a facilitator and not get George.

Yeah, unless they are just looking to pick up an asset or 2, it makes no sense for them to be involved. I think the only way PG-13 isn't a Laker by next season at the latest, is if the Pacers trade him to a contender and he wins a title. At best, the Suns are a 1st or 2nd round exit with him. He's not staying for that.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, The Only Reason To Do It now Is Because They Will Eventually Have To Shed Salary To Sign Him, Regardless.

If You Have To Renounce Randle And Stretch Deng And Mosgov, Fuck It....just Trade randle And D Lo And One Of Those Deals For George.

But, I Think There Has To Be A Better Way...or, Cheaper Way...

I don't know if the Pacers would accept it. But Russell, the #28 and Deng should get it done. They can still stretch Mozgov if needed.

Been saying all along that it's going to be an interesting off-season. Looks like it just got interestinger. lol

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, unless they are just looking to pick up an asset or 2, it makes no sense for them to be involved. I think the only way PG-13 isn't a Laker by next season at the latest, is if the Pacers trade him to a contender and he wins a title. At best, the Suns are a 1st or 2nd round exit with him. He's not staying for that.
No.

The Warriors.

/end list.

Even if he wins with the Cavs or Spurs, It's 50/50 at best that he stays.

He wants to be a Laker.

Pg14, or 15.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if the Pacers would accept it. But Russell, the #28 and Deng should get it done. They can still stretch Mozgov if needed.

Been saying all along that it's going to be an interesting off-season. Looks like it just got interestinger. lol

Yeah, low ball the shit out of them.

They won't take it. But, who thought Vlade would take such a shit deal?

Who does it hurt to ask?

I think Monta is off the books after the Season.

But, Jefferson still has two years left.

That would be the only reason they might balk at Deng.

That's what 3 Team trades are for.

* Glances at the Nets *

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just lowered the price on himself to get him to LA. Dream scenario for the Lakers. Get a deal done, throw Deng, Russell and a pick at them and call it a day. Replace Russell through the draft.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, low ball the shit out of them.

They won't take it. But, who thought Vlade would take such a shit deal?

Who does it hurt to ask?

I think Monta is off the books after the Season.

But, Jefferson still has two years left.

That would be the only reason they might balk at Deng.

That's what 3 Team trades are for.

* Glances at the Nets *

Yeah, the Lakers need to figure out what the absolute most they are willing to give up to get it done now is and then make an offer that is much lower. It's all going to come down to how desperate the Pacers are to get something for him and how badly they want to move on from this.

The good thing for the Lakers is that they are so young that time is literally on their side. They weren't going to the playoffs this season anyway, so they can afford to wait on George if that's what they need to do.

The patience aspect is what worries me about Magic and Pelinka not having FO experience. As I said earlier, I think they are smart enough to know that they are in the drivers seat. But they may not be experienced enough to make the Pacers sweat it out.

If they aren't patient, I don't think it'll be to the extent that it sets the team back (unlike Short Buss), but why give up more than they have to?