• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paul Finebaum: Thoughts?

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy is obviously an SEC guy, and rips on everything that isn't the SEC, and then even rips on anybody and everybody within the SEC.

He has his long held Paul Finebaum show that has been on the radio for a very long time.

I'm interested in what SEC fans say about a guy that waves the SEC banner higher than anybody else amongst the known public media around the country.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No real thoughts about him, until I saw him make an ass of himself on CollegeGameDay last week in College Station. Even Fowler was a little put back by his asshatness

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liked the radio show because he was almost the voice of reason amongst his wacko callers. Now that he's on ESPN he's become his callers

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, kind of what I thought too

gtpkt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His show is absolute garbage.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Professional troll.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was rippin' on Bo Pelini earlier.

A lil' late to the party douche :L

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy is obviously an SEC guy, and rips on everything that isn't the SEC, and then even rips on anybody and everybody within the SEC.

He has his long held Paul Finebaum show that has been on the radio for a very long time.

I'm interested in what SEC fans say about a guy that waves the SEC banner higher than anybody else amongst the known public media around the country.

ASS HAT!! :laugh3:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No real thoughts about him, until I saw him make an ass of himself on CollegeGameDay last week in College Station. Even Fowler was a little put back by his asshatness

I'll listen to him if I happen to be in the car when he's on. This afternoon he addressed his appearance saying Desmond Howard was going off about paying players and behind the scenes the production staff was motioning for anyone to intercept him. Finebaum was the 1st to speak. His show needs more interviews and features and less heathen call-ins from Bama,Auburn,Georgia,etc, fans.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to listen to him longer then a day or week. When I first listened I was very turned off but he is one of the very few that won't sugar coat it and I love it!!! He is a very intelligent man! He hears things most people don't because they're just waiting for whomever is speaking to stop so they can talk. Very refreshing for ESPN!!!

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He plays to lowest common denominator of fan and makes a mint doing it. Very smart he is the ring master of the dumb ass ward so just think of him as college football's Jerry Springer.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He plays to lowest common denominator of fan and makes a mint doing it. Very smart he is the ring master of the dumb ass ward so just think of him as college football's Jerry Springer.

Lowest common denominator of fan? Ringmaster of the dumb ass? Wow! No wonder a brilliant fan like you doesn't listen to him. :clap:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to associate yourself with idiots like:

Legend
I-Man
Tammy
Jim from Tuscaloosa
Phillis
Don from down town
Milo
Updyke

Plus multiple other retreads go for it but it got old for me years ago.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy is and always has been the biggest troll ever! He fucks with anybody and everybody, and does whatever he can to stir the pot.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,251.51
Fav. Team #1

I have been listening to Finebaum over twenty years and he will support your team when they are up and level jokes against your team when they are down. I remember the tune he played in the mid 90's when Alabama went on probation as "the day the program died."

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I listened to his show it made open lines on Coast to Coast AM seem reasonable.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His show is absolute garbage.

Yes, which was the point. I had satellite radio and would be coming home from work while it was on. It was the funniest thing on the air.

Caller after caller, Auburn fans, Georgia fans, LSU fans, Alabama fans, Florida fans, even Tammie, the funniest of all. Every one of them was stupider than the one before. Why even Harvey Updyke poisoned the trees just so he could brag about it on the Finebaum show. I think that Paul had the craziest of them on speed dial or with a special number, so they could get to the front of the queue. It was two hours every day advertising to the world all of the stereotypes about fans of SEC football.

But the show was taken off of the air, and Paul is relegated to a minor sideshow on ESPN, a sad shadow of his former self.

But fortunately, a few of those wonderful SEC fan contributors still post around here.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, which was the point. I had satellite radio and would be coming home from work while it was on. It was the funniest thing on the air.

Caller after caller, Auburn fans, Georgia fans, LSU fans, Alabama fans, Florida fans, even Tammie, the funniest of all. Every one of them was stupider than the one before. Why even Harvey Updyke poisoned the trees just so he could brag about it on the Finebaum show. I think that Paul had the craziest of them on speed dial or with a special number, so they could get to the front of the queue. It was two hours every day advertising to the world all of the stereotypes about fans of SEC football.

But the show was taken off of the air, and Paul is relegated to a minor sideshow on ESPN, a sad shadow of his former self.

But fortunately, a few of those wonderful SEC fan contributors still post around here.

It still comes on... Listened to it yesterday...

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he is actually a "normal" sports reporter on one of our local news stations

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't too bad of a show if there was actual football news. But the callers were the greatest bunch of idiots I have ever heard. Couldn't listen.