• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patterson?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NUh-uh!!!!

lol.. I dunno.. I just get this feeling Buffalo grabs him..

Well, I like Patterson better than Justin Blackmon, and Blackmon was a top 10 pick. So who knows...?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cordarrelle Patterson - WR - Volunteers

Tennessee WR Cordarrelle Patterson scored an 11 on the Wonderlic.
Source: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

Apr 18 - 11:00 AM

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
• There was a time when Tennessee's Cordarrelle Patterson was being considered as the second receiver to come off the board. No longer. There are issues with maturity and football acumen. He is one year removed from junior college and remains very raw, and teams are clearly getting scared off. Teams love his ability to get yards after the catch. But can he figure out where he needs to be on the field. Some position coaches have been very turned off about his knowledge of routes and the overall passing game. "No way is he going in the first round," one GM said.

Steal of the draft imo then.
Draft not sexy, yet unpredictable; well, after tackles are gone - NFL, NFLDRAFT - CBSSports.com News, Rumors, Scores, Stats, Fantasy

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tennessee WR/RS Cordarrelle Patterson
Patterson played two seasons at Hutchinson Community college before transferring last season to Tennessee, where he set a school single-season record with 1,858 all-purpose yards.

He has an elite combination of size, fluidity and top-end speed, and while Patterson can occasionally take the top off a defense, his most special trait is the ability to create with the ball in his hands.

He accelerates quickly when getting upfield after the catch and has very good lateral agility for his size. Patterson can stick his foot in the ground and accelerate like a running back, and he absolutely kills pursuit angles.

Patterson is raw in terms of route-running and reading defenses, making him something of a boom-or-bust prospect, but a team that puts together a creative plan to get him the ball as a receiver, runner and returner could hit big later in the first round.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm getting excited now.

You're not the only one. I've had a boner for 48 hours now (no homo). I would have loved to trade up in the teens to get him, now if we can stay put at 31 and still grab him, that would almost make up for our mistake last year in not drafting Janoris when we had the chance to. Janoris (with his off the field issues aside) is a certify top 10 talent. Same thing with Patterson, things that he is able to do on the field and bring to a team cannot be taught. That to me would make him a certify top 10 talent. Greg Roman is innovative enough and smart enough to realize what a player like Patterson would bring to our offense.

Again, he and Austin are the only two receivers I would feel comfortable in drafting in the first round. Period!

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's there at 31 I will only be slightly nauseous if the Niners draft him if they move up to draft him I am sure ill spend the second and third rounds wretching. The Niners have some gaping holes receiver is not one them. It would be nice to upgrade the position but their are plenty of receivers in the draft who can be gotten later if Patterson is gone.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Baalke said you draft BPA with hopes it fills need 2-3 years down the road. Next year we are fucked at WR.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cordarrelle Patterson - WR - Player

Scouts from 10 different teams have reportedly expressed reservations regarding Tennessee WR Cordarrelle Patterson's mental acuity.
It's a fancy way of saying the scouts don't think Patterson is smart. He reportedly wasn't impressive during team interviews at the Combine and scored an 11 on the 50-question Wonderlic test. "Mentally, it's going to be a project," one personnel man told the Journal-Sentinel. "Running routes, he doesn't know how to do any of that stuff. You may have to keep it simple for him, but this is football. It's not building a super glider or anything."
Bob McGinn - Bob McGinn's draft series: Receivers, tight ends - Tennessee's Cordarrelle Patterson has plenty of talent and question marks
Apr 18 - 11:13 AM

Red80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cordarrelle Patterson - WR - Volunteers

Tennessee WR Cordarrelle Patterson scored an 11 on the Wonderlic.
Source: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

Apr 18 - 11:00 AM

Didn't that AJ Green guy score a 10 on the Wonderlic.

The midget Austin BTW scored a 7.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
News flash everyone: Red80 likes Patterson. He's very subtke about that point.

Wrong punctuation.

Didn't you say:

Because of tools like you and the midget lover Badger this site blows horseshit out a southbound jackass's ass.:yahoo::yahoo:

Alex Smith will be released or traded for a mid round pick....doesn't get anymore retarded than that yo fools does it? Some 49ers fans are as freaking dumb as it gets on the internet man this site sucks bunch of DUMBASS dummies who covet midgets.:laugh3:

Yes, you did. I thought they banned you, but I guess not. And why would it matter that the jackass is southbound?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The midget Austin BTW scored a 7.

Yeah, but unless you're a member of the Bengals organization or some beat writer mentions it, you probably don't know how much extra effort the organization and player have to put in for him to understand stuff that is expected of him... I think that is what the article meant by it being a mental project.

Similar to Nate Davis with his learning disability, the 49ers brought in tutors and such and he still fell behind the learning curve, and just didn't pan out. I believe Nate Davis scored an 11 on the wonderlic.

Sure QB is different from WR in what they have to learn, but I'm just assuming all of those low score wonderlic guys need the extra attention and effort by the team in order to keep them up to speed.

Red80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SuperSickness = worst poster here 21 year old clueless know nothing internet punk I couldn't give 2 shits if I was banned FUCK OFF & FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that post was highly constructive Red. I disagree with some posters and think at times they are off their rocker a bit but really the expletives?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm also confused as to how "horseshit" gets blown out of a jackass' ass. Is it some mutant horse-donkey that has the stomach and intestines of a horse but the hind part of a donkey?

...And it travels south for the winter?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that post was highly constructive Red. I disagree with some posters and think at times they are off their rocker a bit but really the expletives?

Just so long as nobody gets called a jive turkey