• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats accused of cheating again

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple is that it wasn't being enforced til after the memo came out before the 07 season. Hoodie does it against his former DC in the very first game of 07 season and Mangini blows whistle. Your right about Bill being arrogant ( Billicheat thats real clever). Other coaches saw the hit and draft pick loss and nobody has done it since. Is there an advantage filming from sidlelines instead of pressbox, I'm not sure.

Denial and still no balls to admitt cheating helped. Some Pats fans are just cowards andd arrogant pricks like B.B.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Realistic is that we left the browns history and colors in Cleavland and the Ravens history began in 1996.
Sort of like your Sqeelers was the Pirates from 1933-1940 before they became the dirty Steelers and still took 34 yrs to win a title......
Fact is that we have the freshest Lombardi at the present so, see if Mike tripper Tomlin can outshine that one before you dig through the dust and cobwebs to find your last one.......
Flacco-The-Lombardi-300x216_zps934f307e.jpg
YEE HAW !!!!!!!

Dust, cobwebs, whatever.... We still have them. 6>2.

Just ask Ray..."Antler Spray, I didn't kill him" Lewis, even he can do simple math

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dust, cobwebs, whatever.... We still have them. 6>2.

Just ask Ray..."Antler Spray, I didn't kill him" Lewis, even he can do simple math

And the desperation is revealed in the infamous 6>2 comeback........
Yea, it's like you have 6 old ancient decrepit hags and we have 2 bathing beauties.....
Anyway you twist it, you're still old news, buster......But you do have Disco Tom and the Sideliners to keep us entertained though......
untitledrayandedtaunt.jpg
:pound::pound::pound:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, it's like you have 6 old ancient decrepit hags and we have 2 bathing beauties.....
Anyway you twist it, you're still old news, buster......But you do have Disco Tom and the Sideliners to keep us entertained though......

Um...but YOU brought up Lombardi's first, OS. Remember? A couple pages back.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um...but YOU brought up Lombardi's first, OS. Remember? A couple pages back.

I mentioned how long it took Pitts to win one as compared to the Ravens after being asked how many times they had knocked us out of the playoffs, which also is old news.......
Joe Montana was the greatest qb ever, but no one thinks he is still today.....That was then, this is now, likewise with Pitts 6......Yester-year !!
bd837cc6-175f-4030-816b-5f51bdb5bce7_zpsa649de3f.jpg

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denial and still no balls to admitt cheating helped. Some Pats fans are just cowards andd arrogant pricks like B.B.

Gump you should know, thats how Denver won their SB's cheating with salary cap violations. The hamster at the pet store has more balls than every male in your family. I have said that they cheated now fuck off illeterate one. Why am I even responding to a bandwagon troll, my bad

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned how long it took Pitts to win one as compared to the Ravens after being asked how many times they had knocked us out of the playoffs, which also is old news.......
Joe Montana was the greatest qb ever, but no one thinks he is still today.....That was then, this is now, likewise with Pitts 6......Yester-year !!
bd837cc6-175f-4030-816b-5f51bdb5bce7_zpsa649de3f.jpg

So, like I said, YOU brought up Lombardi's first.

And some of us still think Joe Montana is the best QB ever.

NFL.com had him and Unitas rated as #1 and #2.

But what do they know about football, right?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're silly? You just made every point we’ve been trying to make and you obviously can't read and retain what numerous people have posted on this thread or you'd get it. No one said that the pats were horrible we're just saying that they used spygate enough to change the results of games. Yes they had even better teams after but couldn't win the big one so spygate obviously helped them win with lessor teams. In tight games even catching a team in one or two plays can be the difference...you said it.

If other teams were actually doing it at the same level as the pats why weren't they penalized? If you stood up and said I helped hernandez kill people would they not lock you up if in fact you were guilty of the same crime? Ex coaches played it up as it made the whole league look bad they obviously didn't take things as far as that arrogant prick Belicheat. If they did they would have been penalized by the league as well....

fin, you just made another ranting hate post; wow, did you actually invoke Hernandez? Care to please highlight anything that I said and discuss it succinctly? That could move us forward toward qualifying the situation you claim to be discussing. Pats fucked up, Bill fucked up and as much as I call him a pussy, Mangini sure shafted his old enemy. Kudos to him and the league of you who will always rant and repeat. Now, if you'd like to discuss the actual impact of this transgression, we can start anytime with you objecting to something specific in the post you highlighted. A good one would be how fucking lazy and stupid it would be for any team to use the same signals each week.

Let's also not forget that I fully admit to a 180 degree turnabout if a secretly filmed Ram SB run-through tape ever surfaces. That would be some underhanded cheating shit right there. I also stated that I'd call cheaters if they were secretly doing something forbidden and not openly allowed. From the wrong place? Really? That supposes stepping back and stripping away titles?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, like I said, YOU brought up Lombardi's first.

And some of us still think Joe Montana is the best QB ever.

NFL.com had him and Unitas rated as #1 and #2.

But what do they know about football, right?

Let me splain something to you Lucy, since you have trouble comprehending what you read.....So read this verrrrrry slowly....
I said Montana is the best qb ever, but he wouldn't be if he were playing today because he's too old and injured...
ala "Old news".....sort of like Pitts 6 sb's that span over a 70 yr period.....
Do you understand now ???
lost1_zps4c5b38b8.gif

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok ratbird reject, let me dumb it down for you...

You have 2 in 14 years.... 2000 and 2012
Steelers have 2 in 9 years.... 2005 and 2008

You Suck!!! :finger:

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the latest quote from Brady.

"Absolutely. I've got some of the little pygmies out there like Julian and Danny and it's nice to have a little bigger guy out there from time to time who has a bigger catch radius," Brady said. "Hopefully Danny and Julian don't get mad at me for saying that. They won't. They know I'm joking."

I'm guessing Al Sharpton is booking plane tickets to Boston as I type. Dis'ng Pygmies will not be tolerated.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the latest quote from Brady.

"Absolutely. I've got some of the little pygmies out there like Julian and Danny and it's nice to have a little bigger guy out there from time to time who has a bigger catch radius," Brady said. "Hopefully Danny and Julian don't get mad at me for saying that. They won't. They know I'm joking."

I'm guessing Al Sharpton is booking plane tickets to Boston as I type. Dis'ng Pygmies will not be tolerated.

Tom aint too bright , Hobbits are white. At least the ones I saw

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me splain something to you Lucy, since you have trouble comprehending what you read.....So read this verrrrrry slowly....
I said Montana is the best qb ever, but he wouldn't be if he were playing today because he's too old and injured...
ala "Old news".....sort of like Pitts 6 sb's that span over a 70 yr period.....
Do you understand now ???
lost1_zps4c5b38b8.gif

Does it matter when we got them, we got them and that's 4 more than you. You can spin that any way you like but in the end 6 is still more than 2.

PS..you STILL have never beaten us in the post season.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is supposed to be about Patriots cheating and cheating again. Think a Steelers/Ravens cheating ( roids when legal,coach tripping, knocking fiance out, white murder suit missing, antler spray , etc etc and 6>2 or if Ravens should be blended with the old Browns ( I don't) etc there should be seperate thread started. This should be only for #1 Cheaters

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love how this thread is still going :nod:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love how this thread is still going :nod:

Well the other ruling breaking teams jumped in, Pitt Denver, Balt etc etc didnt see any classy Saints fans though( guess they dont live in glass houses)

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red I had hoped that this would just end it but pat fans like Homer just can't get enough. Sonny is also right this thread should only be about cheating...haha!

So Homer I wasn't ranting just trying to get through to your thick skull maybe attaching your teams murderer as an analogy was too much I apologize but was just hoping to make a point that if other coaches did exactly what Belicheat did then why weren't they punished? If I were Belicheat I would have demanded the same punishment to their respective teams but this obviously didn't happen as those coaches were just trying to deflect the embarrassment of what their fellow colleague actually did.

To explain the signals well Belicheat was always known as the master of halftime adjustments and they used illegal filming in game to prepare at halftime for the 2nd half. Put two and two together Homer as they won quite a few close playoff games in the 2nd half. Most teams adjust their signals between games and somewhat at half but using these techniques Belicheat was eventually able to figure out what play could be coming at his team more often than not especially later in games. Huge advantage as all it takes is to know that there will be a safety blitz and Tom just has to lay it out there. Sure they have to execute but if you know that you can freely take a shot a few times in a half you have a good chance for getting 7-14 points that you may not have had. Heck even 3 points is huge in a tight game so things can be easily swayed that's why the NFL penalized your team so harshly.

As for the Rams SB walk through that's speculation but it wouldn't shock me as where there's smoke there's fire. Belicheat is also an arrogant fuck who even after the memo couldn't stop himself so why not film anything he could? Faulk to this day can't believe how the pats seemed to know their plays in that game especially since they put in plays only for that game...eventually Belicheat magically figured it all out at half time being the genius that he is.

You seem to admit that your team did all of this but still seem to believe that it didn't help. I just don't get it why would Belicheat risk all of this for no benefit? Answer me that as that guy would not waste any resources on something that doesn't work....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red I had hoped that this would just end it but pat fans like Homer just can't get enough. Sonny is also right this thread should only be about cheating...haha!

FFF true but only Patriot cheating, but I saw 3 other guilty party fans chiming in. Maybe should retitle thread. Any SB winners with film,peds, murderers,felons,domestic abuse,theft,stolen playbooks,field impeders,antler spray,fertility enhancers, salary cap violators, artificial noise pumpers etc etc, feel free to post here

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it matter when we got them, we got them and that's 4 more than you. You can spin that any way you like but in the end 6 is still more than 2.

PS..you STILL have never beaten us in the post season.

Well after we've played 70 yrs like Pitts, we'll probably have 25 or more, just sayin".....
And as far as the post season, you lost all credibility after Tim Tebow sent you home a few years ago....just sayin"
Do you still need help ??????

lost1_zps4c5b38b8.gif
:doh::doh::doh::doh: