• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats accused of cheating again

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belicheat%20fcs.jpg

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Blah blah blah Titans blah blah blah Hammer blah blah blah butthurt."

One minute?

"Our opponents get to have their own lil Super Bowl each week they play us due our top-rated offense and elite defense."

Next minute?

"Our defense sucks and Brady needs receivers."

Beyond belief. :L

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tannehill > Brady :whistle:

Many were saying that after Brady first stumbled last season. Ryan Tannehill could have gotten much more out of those receivers than Brady did, and so could Ryan Mallet. Mayock pretty much said Mallet is better than Brady now and if Tom Terrific doesn't get shit done early and often, the Foxboro Faithful are going to start getting boisterous. I see Tommy getting supplanted by a superior Mallet and getting paid absurd money by Jerry to go down to the Big D to sell some jerseys and get asses in seats.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad back Romo vs Over the hill Tom Terrific?

Tough call. But Jerrah has a brocrush on Romo and he'll be the Dallas QB for years to come.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many were saying that after Brady first stumbled last season. Ryan Tannehill could have gotten much more out of those receivers than Brady did, and so could Ryan Mallet. Mayock pretty much said Mallet is better than Brady now and if Tom Terrific doesn't get shit done early and often, the Foxboro Faithful are going to start getting boisterous. I see Tommy getting supplanted by a superior Mallet and getting paid absurd money by Jerry to go down to the Big D to sell some jerseys and get asses in seats.
\

Sun set on Miami last year when LeBron left...:wtf2:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell you it's going to be an interesting year although I highly doubt that brady will be benched....only way is if he goes down just like Bledsoe did.

I'm hoping that the Fins put everything together this year but it's a coin toss on O. Their D should be pretty good though.

I am glad that you guys sorted out the Belicheat business although I have a feeling it will keep coming back. Bottom line is that there's no way he'd do it if there was no benefit and obviously no one did it better I'll give him that.

Last edited by a moderator:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The benefit is to force other teams to change signals. Esp come playoff time, are ya telling me that opposing teams are using the same signals for the same plays as the game last week?!!!! If so, they're lazy or dumb.

If signal filming were deemed to be unethical and evidence came forward that the Pats taped while nobody else did, then fine....cheaters. My analogy to holding is that very similarly, you're not supposed to do it but it's part and parcel to the game of football. Mostly we consider a player who holds to have broken a rule, not be labeled a cheat. Being in the wrong place to signal tape is far more akin to breaking a rule about something that happens regularly within the game. Taping happens and it's not illegal to do so. Signals are made out in the open for all to see. It was stupid, arrogant and boisterous to have not been more careful about the rule. That is on the Pats.

The most especially pants-on-head retarded statement you haters make is the simplistic notion that not having won the whole enchilada since '07 is evidence that signal taping was required to have won the first three. This allows you to cast aside a continuation of excellent win-loss records and two AFCCGs. While there can be any number of factors why a team doesn't bring home the trophy, in the '07 case, dude made one fuck of a catch....did you see it? Are you suggesting that it happened because the Pats were fined for taping from the wrong place earlier in the year and so, couldn't have taped and known the exact route Tyree would run? In the second case, you could only argue that if they had still been signal taping from wherever they pleased, Welker would not have dropped that pass. Just one of two plays turn out differently, that entire premise vanishes.

If a team needed to signal tape from the wrong place to win, wouldn't you logically assume that once quelled, their record would fall off? So why the perfect season? Sure, the 19th game knocked the whole campaign down a good notch but they amassed the greatest win streak in the history of the game the very season they were fined for breaking a rule outlined in a memo from the commish. A review of subsequent records after the perfect season also belies the notion that this team needs to signal tape from the wrong place to win.

11-5 - Brady Out
10-6
14-2
13-3
12-4
12-4

Show me the big drop off in wins and losses and you've sold me...cheaters. Show me the rumored walk-through of the Ram's SB practice that was only an accusation and never surfaced and you've sold me...cheaters.

Until then, you may either consider reasonable facts and figures or you can plug your ears and yell Spygate over and over until it makes you feel good again. Just when you're done, take the pants off your head before you go outside 'cause you look silly.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure...of all the times the Steelers and Ravens have met in the post season, who has won the most?

What a weak ass comeback as usual, can't win an argument 6>3 or who has won more in postseason. After spygate ( first game of 07) Whats Pitts record against NE. I know last year has been declinging Tom threw 4 tds /0 Int and over 400 yards to score the most points ever against a Dick Lebeau D. Imagine if he wasn't on the decline

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That being said, and I'm sure Sonny would be the first to tell you this..

Be glad that you have to make excuses for titles, because it means you have them!

There are 32 teams in the NFL and a little over 10 have never won one.

4 have never even been there.

Most fans out there would love to trade places with you. ;)

Absolutely MA

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got the film from Redskins scrimmage. Gonna put it on Ebay . $1000 for NCFE coaches and $500 for anyone else playing them . Philly to follow soon

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got the film from Redskins scrimmage. Gonna put it on Ebay . $1000 for NCFE coaches and $500 for anyone else playing them . Philly to follow soon

So you are the one who illegally made all those tapes! I knew it!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are the one who illegally made all those tapes! I knew it!

I was tired of watching Pats be doormats of the NFL for 30 years, so made a proposal to Hoodie. Kinda tough at first because of his father/navy roots. But I told him fairplay is for losers and he will lose his job, like he did in Cleveland. He finally bit and came over to the darkside

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets be realistic here.... in 57 years you have 4 championships and 2 Lombardi's
not to discount your championships but there were only 13 teams, none of which were the Steelers

So ya still suck!!!!

:lol:

Realistic is that we left the browns history and colors in Cleavland and the Ravens history began in 1996.
Sort of like your Sqeelers was the Pirates from 1933-1940 before they became the dirty Steelers and still took 34 yrs to win a title......
Fact is that we have the freshest Lombardi at the present so, see if Mike tripper Tomlin can outshine that one before you dig through the dust and cobwebs to find your last one.......
Flacco-The-Lombardi-300x216_zps934f307e.jpg
YEE HAW !!!!!!!

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Realistic is that we left the browns history and colors in Cleavland and the Ravens history began in 1996.
Sort of like your Sqeelers was the Pirates from 1933-1940 before they became the dirty Steelers and still took 34 yrs to win a title......
Fact is that we have the freshest Lombardi at the present so, see if Mike tripper Tomlin can outshine that one before you dig through the dust and cobwebs to find your last one.......
Flacco-The-Lombardi-300x216_zps934f307e.jpg
YEE HAW !!!!!!!

Well, as long as we're giving people nick names..

Ray "Punchy" Rice.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The benefit is to force other teams to change signals. Esp come playoff time, are ya telling me that opposing teams are using the same signals for the same plays as the game last week?!!!! If so, they're lazy or dumb.

If signal filming were deemed to be unethical and evidence came forward that the Pats taped while nobody else did, then fine....cheaters. My analogy to holding is that very similarly, you're not supposed to do it but it's part and parcel to the game of football. Mostly we consider a player who holds to have broken a rule, not be labeled a cheat. Being in the wrong place to signal tape is far more akin to breaking a rule about something that happens regularly within the game. Taping happens and it's not illegal to do so. Signals are made out in the open for all to see. It was stupid, arrogant and boisterous to have not been more careful about the rule. That is on the Pats.

The most especially pants-on-head retarded statement you haters make is the simplistic notion that not having won the whole enchilada since '07 is evidence that signal taping was required to have won the first three. This allows you to cast aside a continuation of excellent win-loss records and two AFCCGs. While there can be any number of factors why a team doesn't bring home the trophy, in the '07 case, dude made one fuck of a catch....did you see it? Are you suggesting that it happened because the Pats were fined for taping from the wrong place earlier in the year and so, couldn't have taped and known the exact route Tyree would run? In the second case, you could only argue that if they had still been signal taping from wherever they pleased, Welker would not have dropped that pass. Just one of two plays turn out differently, that entire premise vanishes.

If a team needed to signal tape from the wrong place to win, wouldn't you logically assume that once quelled, their record would fall off? So why the perfect season? Sure, the 19th game knocked the whole campaign down a good notch but they amassed the greatest win streak in the history of the game the very season they were fined for breaking a rule outlined in a memo from the commish. A review of subsequent records after the perfect season also belies the notion that this team needs to signal tape from the wrong place to win.

11-5 - Brady Out
10-6
14-2
13-3
12-4
12-4

Show me the big drop off in wins and losses and you've sold me...cheaters. Show me the rumored walk-through of the Ram's SB practice that was only an accusation and never surfaced and you've sold me...cheaters.

Until then, you may either consider reasonable facts and figures or you can plug your ears and yell Spygate over and over until it makes you feel good again. Just when you're done, take the pants off your head before you go outside 'cause you look silly.

We're silly? You just made every point we’ve been trying to make and you obviously can't read and retain what numerous people have posted on this thread or you'd get it. No one said that the pats were horrible we're just saying that they used spygate enough to change the results of games. Yes they had even better teams after but couldn't win the big one so spygate obviously helped them win with lessor teams. In tight games even catching a team in one or two plays can be the difference...you said it.

If other teams were actually doing it at the same level as the pats why weren't they penalized? If you stood up and said I helped hernandez kill people would they not lock you up if in fact you were guilty of the same crime? Ex coaches played it up as it made the whole league look bad they obviously didn't take things as far as that arrogant prick Belicheat. If they did they would have been penalized by the league as well....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're silly? You just made every point we’ve been trying to make and you obviously can't read and retain what numerous people have posted on this thread or you'd get it. No one said that the pats were horrible we're just saying that they used spygate enough to change the results of games. Yes they had even better teams after but couldn't win the big one so spygate obviously helped them win with lessor teams. In tight games even catching a team in one or two plays can be the difference...you said it.

If other teams were actually doing it at the same level as the pats why weren't they penalized? If you stood up and said I helped hernandez kill people would they not lock you up if in fact you were guilty of the same crime? Ex coaches played it up as it made the whole league look bad they obviously didn't take things as far as that arrogant prick Belicheat. If they did they would have been penalized by the league as well....

Simple is that it wasn't being enforced til after the memo came out before the 07 season. Hoodie does it against his former DC in the very first game of 07 season and Mangini blows whistle. Your right about Bill being arrogant ( Billicheat thats real clever). Other coaches saw the hit and draft pick loss and nobody has done it since. Is there an advantage filming from sidlelines instead of pressbox, I'm not sure.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree: