• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats accused of cheating again

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure...of all the times the Steelers and Ravens have met in the post season, who has won the most?

Who has the most recent Lombardi, and who is the one that didn't lose to Tim Tebow in a playoff game ???

untitledrayandedtaunt.jpg

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those Pats fans are funny that way.

I've said it numerous times within this post that the Patriots did film... But go ahead and gloss over that...

bchoinski

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheesh, did the Pats give Hammerdown some serious butt-hurt in a previous life or something?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheesh, did the Pats give Hammerdown some serious butt-hurt in a previous life or something?

Oh, look! It's the guy who Reported someone for using the F-word! :L

bchoinski has reported a post.

Reason:
Worthless profanity
Forum: NFL Football Forum - Message Board - General Discussion
Assigned Moderators: herky, MISKO

Posted by: Berkeley_Blues
Original Content:
Fuck The Patriots and all their false notes.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has the most recent Lombardi, and who is the one that didn't lose to Tim Tebow in a playoff game ???

untitledrayandedtaunt.jpg

Since YOU mentioned Lombardi's first....

6>2.

And we didn't steal our team from anyone else.

For over a decade I had to listen to people from Balitmore whine about how unfair it was that Indy stole the Colts from Baltimore....then suddenly when Baltimore steals the Browns, "Oh, well.....it was Mr. Irsay's team. He could do what he wanted with them. He was free to move them. No biggie".

What a bunch of hypocrites that city is.

Have the Ravens ever beaten Pittsburgh in the post season? I don't think so, no. Hell, that last one we spotted you 14 points and still came back and beat you. Sad.

You ever beaten us three times in a year? Nope. But we've done it to you. 2008.

Have fun watching your team start 0-2 because your star RB played the elevator version of the knockout game with a woman.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You admit to that, what some think you're denying is that it helped them win.

I'm not denying it. I just ask the question: how much did it help them considering they had to go into halftime to actually do something against the Rams. If it helped them A LOT then why didn't it help them in the 1st half. That's all I am asking... Did it help them, don't see why not

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not denying it. I just ask the question: how much did it help them considering they had to go into halftime to actually do something against the Rams. If it helped them A LOT then why didn't it help them in the 1st half. That's all I am asking... Did it help them, don't see why not

Well never know how much it helped, just that it did.

If these tapes didn't help, it was beyond stupid for BB to do this as now people will question how legitimate those SB wins are. And the longer you go without winning another, the larger that looms.

Your HC put you in the position of having to defend spygate for about the next 100 years.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well never know how much it helped, just that it did.

If these tapes didn't help, it was beyond stupid for BB to do this as now people will question how legitimate those SB wins are. And the longer you go without winning another, the larger that looms.

Your HC put you in the position of having to defend spygate for about the next 100 years.

That he did. However, If said person wasn't fired we never would have known about these tapes.. That is pretty distasteful in my book. If you know something is wrong don't take the cowards way out and only "speak up" after you get let go. I see why he did it because I am sure he would have been fired for doing it....

I just don't get how other teams (Steelers, Ravens - with all the troubles they get into with players, Saints) etc do terrible things and it gets less play than something that happened years ago. It just stays a week of, "oh no that was awful... but ok it's all good"

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That he did. However, If said person wasn't fired we never would have known about these tapes.. That is pretty distasteful in my book. If you know something is wrong don't take the cowards way out and only "speak up" after you get let go. I see why he did it because I am sure he would have been fired for doing it....

I just don't get how other teams (Steelers, Ravens - with all the troubles they get into with players, Saints) etc do terrible things and it gets less play than something that happened years ago. It just stays a week of, "oh no that was awful... but ok it's all good"

So instead of just admitting what the Patriots did, you'd prefer instead to focus on the Steelers, Ravens and Saints? The Patriots shouldn't be held accountable but the Steelers, Ravens and Saints should.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So instead of just admitting what the Patriots did, you'd prefer instead to focus on the Steelers, Ravens and Saints? The Patriots shouldn't be held accountable but the Steelers, Ravens and Saints should.

I did admit it and I have repeatedly admitted it...

But I can't say other teams are getting away with things and they are getting swept under the rug? Nope, Guess I can't.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since YOU mentioned Lombardi's first....

6>2.

And we didn't steal our team from anyone else.

For over a decade I had to listen to people from Balitmore whine about how unfair it was that Indy stole the Colts from Baltimore....then suddenly when Baltimore steals the Browns, "Oh, well.....it was Mr. Irsay's team. He could do what he wanted with them. He was free to move them. No biggie".

What a bunch of hypocrites that city is.

Have the Ravens ever beaten Pittsburgh in the post season? I don't think so, no. Hell, that last one we spotted you 14 points and still came back and beat you. Sad.

You ever beaten us three times in a year? Nope. But we've done it to you. 2008.

Have fun watching your team start 0-2 because your star RB played the elevator version of the knockout game with a woman.

Well you should be very proud of a team that won nothing for it's first 30-40yrs of existence and after the last of the steroid SB's that Bradshaw won, it only took them 27 yrs to get back there and win 1..Extraordinary !!!!
While the Ravens won their first 1 in 5 yrs of existence and it's 2nd by their 18th yr of existence....
So we did in 18 yrs what the Steelers took aprox 40 yrs the first time and we didn't have to roid up to do it.....I do believe that verifies that we are more successful, but don't you fret too much missy, I'm sure TomTom is working on a new sideline cheat to try to get a win over these Bad Bunch of Birds.....
Say it with me now Goooooooo Ravens...You know you want to....:pound:
1c6d6420-d829-45f8-9a8e-70e76f6fa60e_zpscf3535b0.jpg

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did admit it and I have repeatedly admitted it...

But I can't say other teams are getting away with things and they are getting swept under the rug? Nope, Guess I can't.

Sure you can say it. But unless you or anyone else has any evidence of it, no one cares. It has absolutely nothing to do with what the Patriots admitted to doing, even if it were true.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They cheated and won SB's by doing it.

If they don't win, no one cares.

The trouble our players get into doesn't help us win ball games.

Ray Lewis killing two people didn't help them win a single game. Ray Rice knocking his future wife out didn't help them win, either.

You can argue that the Saints putting bounties on people helped them win - and they caught hell for doing it, both in the press and on the field. One of their worst seasons in recent memory.

So I don't know that anyone is looking at this stuff saying, "it's all good" just that it didn't help them win (with the exception of the Saints).

What the Pats did helped them win SB's, so you're going to be a lightning rod for it.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you should be very proud of a team that won nothing for it's first 30-40yrs of existence and after the last of the steroid SB's that Bradshaw won, it only took them 27 yrs to get back there and win 1..Extraordinary !!!!
While the Ravens won their first 1 in 5 yrs of existence and it's 2nd by their 18th yr of existence....
So we did in 18 yrs what the Steelers took aprox 40 yrs the first time and we didn't have to roid up to do it.....I do believe that verifies that we are more successful, but don't you fret too much missy, I'm sure TomTom is working on a new sideline cheat to try to get a win over these Bad Bunch of Birds.....
Say it with me now Goooooooo Ravens...You know you want to....:pound:
1c6d6420-d829-45f8-9a8e-70e76f6fa60e_zpscf3535b0.jpg

Some of us stuck by our team during the hard times of the Great Depression, WWII, Korea and Vietnam.

Others, like the city of Balitmore, stopped going to games because you were losing.

You won straight away because you inherited a franchise - it's not like you got a expansion team, now is it?

No, you didn't have to 'roid up to win a SB - but you did have to look the other way when your star player committed a double homicide, right?

We don't worry about the Ravens in Pittsburgh - no need to. We usually split with you and if we don't, we sweep you more often than you sweep us.

Our founder - Art Rooney (who has more class than Art Model ever dreamed of having) bought us into the NFL in 1933. He didn't make a dime on us until 1947. He had several offers to sell the club but didn't.

He didn't move the club like Modell did - which is what's keeping him out of Canton, BTW.

Deservedly so.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you can say it. But unless you or anyone else has any evidence of it, no one cares. It has absolutely nothing to do with what the Patriots admitted to doing, even if it were true.

In the Saints case we have plenty of evidence. Payton suspended an entire year for it.. Yet he is considered a hero!

I wasn't trying to downplay anything the Patriots did. Just pointing out that other teams have done some pretty messed up things and they are getting the treatment of who gives a rats ass.

But again... They cheated, it did help them... I am not trying to say it didn't or say it never happened.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ray Lewis killing two people didn't help them win a single game. Ray Rice knocking his future wife out didn't help them win, either.

You can argue that the Saints putting bounties on people helped them win - and they caught hell for doing it, both in the press and on the field. One of their worst seasons in recent memory.

So I don't know that anyone is looking at this stuff saying, "it's all good" just that it didn't help them win (with the exception of the Saints).

What the Pats did helped them win SB's, so you're going to be a lightning rod for it.

I only post this on here because I am not sure if you saw it on the other thread and this is totally TONGUE and CHEEK but as soon as I saw it, I thought of you:

stuck-up-precious-little-bitch.gif

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have to agree with you on this point, but BB is one of the best coaches in the NFL and reverenced as such by other coaches.....Did he cheat, of course he did, and the fine of $250k to his 7 mil a yr salary was laughable to him, and he nor the team that was fined also objected to the penalty....That proves they were guilty......But they couldn't prove it affected the SB's so it's all water under the bridge now.....He has to prove he can win one without the cheat sheet if he ever wants this to go away, but the last time I checked, there are no asterisks on their Lombardi's......