• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats accused of cheating again

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and what do we have here ?.....should we fire up ole Sparky yet !!!!!! lol

Report: Maurkice Pouncey to be charged with battery, Mike Pouncey won’t be

Posted by Josh Alper on August 8, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptzizde1m2jjodaxoti2owq1zdq5n2q5njc5yjqxnwvm.jpeg
APThe Pouncey brothers have maintained that they were not involved in an physical altercation at a Miami nightclub that left three people injured, but the lawyer for the trio says that Miami Beach police disagree.
Attorney Marwan Porter told Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald that police have indicated to him that Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey will be charged with misdemeanor battery as a result of his actions. Maurkice allegedly punched one of the injured parties in the face and, per the report, could be formally charged on Friday. Beasley also reports that Dolphins center Mike Pouncey is not expected to be charged.

Maybe he should have his his girlfriend....he'd only get two games for that. :lame:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and there's the low hanging fruit!

But it's there for a reason.

It happens to be true.

You cheated to win titles - it's that simple. It's therefore impossible to say that cheating had no bearing since you cheated while winning.

Making fun of the accusation doesn't negate the argument being made - it just means the arrow hit near the mark.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he should have his his girlfriend....he'd only get two games for that. :lame:

Well this nice guy injured 3 people in a nightclub brawl and we don't know that 1 of the 3 could have been a woman.......Now remembering your rant about setting an example with Ray Rice, and that no one has the right to strike another person, I just thought you would like to put Pouncey on your seek and destroy list like you do players from other teams.....I see this already has you stuttering so, try to remain calm as we wait for the fine and suspension to come down on your boy, and then we'll see how you feel about punishing players.....

6a00d83453e66269e2017c32d548bc970b_zpsad7dd608.jpg

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this nice guy injured 3 people in a nightclub brawl and we don't know that 1 of the 3 could have been a woman.......Now remembering your rant about setting an example with Ray Rice, and that no one has the right to strike another person, I just thought you would like to put Pouncey on your seek and destroy list like you do players from other teams.....I see this already has you stuttering so, try to remain calm as we wait for the fine and suspension to come down on your boy, and then we'll see how you feel about punishing players.....

6a00d83453e66269e2017c32d548bc970b_zpsad7dd608.jpg

He can't get more then two games - Ray Rice set the precedent.

I DO believe I said that in a Ray Rice thread at the time.

Also, never said no one never has the right to hit anyone else, I said you don't have the right to hit a woman.

Hitting a man isn't the same as hitting a woman.

I'll only object if he gets more than 2 games since that's all Ray Rice got.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can't get more then two games - Ray Rice set the precedent.

I DO believe I said that in a Ray Rice thread at the time.

Also, never said no one never has the right to hit anyone else, I said you don't have the right to hit a woman.

Hitting a man isn't the same as hitting a woman.

I'll only object if he gets more than 2 games since that's all Ray Rice got.

He actually injured 3 people and we don't know yet if a woman was in that number or not......As compared to Ray smacking an extremely intoxicated girlfriend that was attacking him.....Yea, I can see the equality of that comparison, if I look thru homer steeler glasses.....You're unbelievable !! But it don't matter, I think he is also a repeat offender and he will probably get a 4 game suspension with a hefty fine, so brace yourself for it........:nod:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fin, you've held a long standing contempt for the Patriots, I get that. I'm actually not thick-skulled and you're not "fucking stupid" as I stated earlier in the thread...I was probably just plorsting at the time :suds:

Why do you say that I don't believe it helped? Of course it helped but only in the manner and to the degree that I've outlined imo, which you still refuse to address but whatever. When I consider spygate from the perspective of not being a Pats fan oh sure, I'd bust ass about it too. That's some pretty low hanging fruit right there but if I was to actually consider the situation from a logical standpoint, I would conclude that haters have waaaay overstated it's importance. Again, if they needed film to win, there would have been a drop off somewhere and there really hasn't been.

With that I'm pretty much done. Good luck week one and the rest of the year to your team. Try this though....see if just once you can type B e l i c h i c k. It's really simple to do and your therapist will be proud of you!

Hey we're football fans Homer if you can take shots you better take them back. No harm in debating. Let's be clear everyone hates the pats except pat fans my therapist actually told me to repeat Belicheat as many times as I can to help me get over those fraudulent superbowl wins. :whistle:

I look at this from a football fans perspective games are tight and in most cases one play makes the difference between victory or a loss....especially in bowl games. If Belicheat gained even one play that put them over the top then the game is instantly tainted. He wouldn't have filmed if it didn't help him and since busted they haven't won the big one that's a true fact.

You keep coming back to why didn't their wins didn't tail off after being busted....well no one said that they never had good teams even great teams since spygate but they still haven't matched their bowl victories of the past. They came close but were always missing those 1 or 2 plays that made Belicheat a genius and put them over the top. Logically you'd have to say that whatever they were doing before worked with a higher success rate no???

Anyway I have no problem with your actual team it's more of a coach/owner thing mainly due to their arrogance as well as some of the stuck up pats fans that take in their BS and spew it out day after day but I still wish you the best of luck this year let the best team win. I'm hoping that the pats will bring out the best in the Fins and they can push it over the top in the next few years....and remain there! :suds:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey we're football fans Homer if you can take shots you better take them back. No harm in debating. Let's be clear everyone hates the pats except pat fans my therapist actually told me to repeat Belicheat as many times as I can to help me get over those fraudulent superbowl wins. :whistle:

I look at this from a football fans perspective games are tight and in most cases one play makes the difference between victory or a loss....especially in bowl games. If Belicheat gained even one play that put them over the top then the game is instantly tainted. He wouldn't have filmed if it didn't help him and since busted they haven't won the big one that's a true fact.

You keep coming back to why didn't their wins didn't tail off after being busted....well no one said that they never had good teams even great teams since spygate but they still haven't matched their bowl victories of the past. They came close but were always missing those 1 or 2 plays that made Belicheat a genius and put them over the top. Logically you'd have to say that whatever they were doing before worked with a higher success rate no???

Anyway I have no problem with your actual team it's more of a coach/owner thing mainly due to their arrogance as well as some of the stuck up pats fans that take in their BS and spew it out day after day but I still wish you the best of luck this year let the best team win. I'm hoping that the pats will bring out the best in the Fins and they can push it over the top in the next few years....and remain there! :suds:

Just curious about what you'd default to if Welker had pulled down that catch. Also noting that you refuse to address any of the points I made in my main defense.

Aside from the fact that signal taping isn't illegal, what on earth would allow a team use the same signals game to game or even half to half? They're made out in the open and they may be recorded from many places and with many devices. Is everyone supposed to look the other way? If we were talking about a stolen laptop or something subservient like that, I would indeed concede the point.

You and Sarah Palin up there will apparently never concede any point whatsoever.

amanda-belichick.jpg

Can we at least agree that Bill's daughter's a hottie?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
amanda-belichick.jpg

Can we at least agree that Bill's daughter's a hottie?[/QUOTE]

Hellz yeah!!! why does she have to cover that sexy bod with a hoodie? , oh yeah her father's daughter

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He actually injured 3 people and we don't know yet if a woman was in that number or not......As compared to Ray smacking an extremely intoxicated girlfriend that was attacking him.....Yea, I can see the equality of that comparison, if I look thru homer steeler glasses.....You're unbelievable !! But it don't matter, I think he is also a repeat offender and he will probably get a 4 game suspension with a hefty fine, so brace yourself for it........:nod:

I'm going to enjoy this...

Steelers C Maurkice Pouncey won't be charged Friday - CBSSports.com

Jeff Ostrow, the Pounceys' attorney, said Thursday, "From what we've discovered, the evidence supporting the battery claims is flimsy, at best."

It's not like they had film - but that clearly doesn't mean much in the NFL since Ray 'Punchy' Rice only got 2 for knocking a woman out.

And the fans gave him a standing ovation - probably out of fear.

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey if the jets actually did this I agree but looks to be of photo shop quality....

Not photoshoped at all. It was all over the news. Jets got off for having the camera guy with a green vest on. All NE had to do was either that or havecthe camera in thecfield level seats and it would be a non story. Not to mention filming still goes on.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to enjoy this...

Steelers C Maurkice Pouncey won't be charged Friday - CBSSports.com

Jeff Ostrow, the Pounceys' attorney, said Thursday, "From what we've discovered, the evidence supporting the battery claims is flimsy, at best."

It's not like they had film - but that clearly doesn't mean much in the NFL since Ray 'Punchy' Rice only got 2 for knocking a woman out.

And the fans gave him a standing ovation - probably out of fear.

Seriously ??????......What do you expect his highly paid attorney to say; The evidence is overwhelming that my client is guilty ?.......Naive must be your whole name.....You'd have to go to college for 8 yrs to learn to be that dumb.....Sorry but, that's preposterous.....:doh:

Swamp Dragon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are you talking about.... that shitty team has been around since 1946!!! It used to be the Browns, but you moved to Batimore!!!! So you have sucked since the dawn of time!!!! and just now decided to win a couple of titles.

But I wouldn't expect much from someone who supports a woman beater like your hero rice

rayricelongestcarry.jpg

Cleveland had one of the greatest dynasties ..... when Paul Brown was coaching Otto Graham ...... the rest of the lot not so much .................. OK I admit I liked the Marty Browns there I've said it OK.............. I believe that is step 5 on my way to recovery

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah about halfway thru the second 24 pack

Can we at least agree that Bill's daughter's a hottie?

Maybe to Ray Charles......No wonder BB always looks so depressed, he knows he's got one at home for life, right there......Wheeew, can someone say Warthog ?
warthog1.jpg