• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats accused of cheating again

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously ??????......What do you expect his highly paid attorney to say; The evidence is overwhelming that my client is guilty ?.......Naive must be your whole name.....You'd have to go to college for 8 yrs to learn to be that dumb.....Sorry but, that's preposterous.....:doh:

Ray Rice had video tape of him dragging an unconscious woman out of an elevator and your response was, "Well, we don't know the whole story".

You're the one that's naive.

If Pouncey is suspended at all it will be for a game, and I highly doubt he'll get that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not photoshoped at all. It was all over the news. Jets got off for having the camera guy with a green vest on. All NE had to do was either that or havecthe camera in thecfield level seats and it would be a non story. Not to mention filming still goes on.

know what ur talking about before chiming in

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
know what ur talking about before chiming in

The rule is clear you can film. There are specific places that are and are not covered by the rule. Field level seats are ok. The Jets were caught and not fined. Either the NFL botched spygate or they need to fine the Jets.

Page 105 of the 2007 NFL Game Operations Manual states, "No video recording devices of any kind are permitted to be in use in the coaches' booth, on the field, or in the locker room during the game...All video shooting locations must be enclosed on all sides with a roof overhead."

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rule is clear you can film. There are specific places that are and are not covered by the rule. Field level seats are ok. The Jets were caught and not fined. Either the NFL botched spygate or they need to fine the Jets.

Page 105 of the 2007 NFL Game Operations Manual states, "No video recording devices of any kind are permitted to be in use in the coaches' booth, on the field, or in the locker room during the game...All video shooting locations must be enclosed on all sides with a roof overhead."

Actually the rule read that way PRIOR to 2007. ;)

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious about what you'd default to if Welker had pulled down that catch. Also noting that you refuse to address any of the points I made in my main defense.

Aside from the fact that signal taping isn't illegal, what on earth would allow a team use the same signals game to game or even half to half? They're made out in the open and they may be recorded from many places and with many devices. Is everyone supposed to look the other way? If we were talking about a stolen laptop or something subservient like that, I would indeed concede the point.

You and Sarah Palin up there will apparently never concede any point whatsoever.

amanda-belichick.jpg

Can we at least agree that Bill's daughter's a hottie?

Welker didn't make the catch would've could've should have? Perhaps if they had the spygate advantage that year they would have stolen 10 more points and the game wouldn't have hinged on one play. That’s the point you keep missing!

Taping in the manor that the pats was doing was illegal the rule was there for a reason. If Belicheat felt that he could do it anywhere with success then why didn't he?

We've all answered your questions a million times you just don't want to acknowledge that your coach did it for a reason or why do it???

aka50

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league decided it was outside the boundaries and gave BB the biggest fine any NFL coach has ever received.

The team was punished by the League. so that is the end of all debate really. The only question that remains is " did it really make a difference?"

That can be argued.

HUBSTER

I don't re-Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league decided it was outside the boundaries and gave BB the biggest fine any NFL coach has ever received.

The team was punished by the League. so that is the end of all debate really. The only question that remains is " did it really make a difference?"

That can be argued.

Hey 50. Good to see ya. You're spot on, as usual.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red I had hoped that this would just end it but pat fans like Homer just can't get enough. Sonny is also right this thread should only be about cheating...haha!

FFF true but only Patriot cheating, but I saw 3 other guilty party fans chiming in. Maybe should retitle thread. Any SB winners with film,peds, murderers,felons,domestic abuse,theft,stolen playbooks,field impeders,antler spray,fertility enhancers, salary cap violators, artificial noise pumpers etc etc, feel free to post here

Have admitted to the Denver Broncos violating the salary cap. What have you admitted?

aka50

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly ,it was all about BB just being BB. Compulsive obsessive traits. Teams already have all that stuff from game films, but that was not good enough for BB. Heck, they even know your audibles but it comes down to can you stop them or not. He already had all the cards in the deck, but he " Had" to have the jokers too.

Teams pick up a player for a week before their next opponent just to pick his brain for a week, then they cut him. Happens all the time.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That can be argued.

They went from 3 bowl wins in 4 years to 0 in 10...seems like a little bit of a coincidence doesn't it? How much it helped who knows but enough to help them win and taint those titles...

aka50

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeesh! The whole Welker wanting to get out of Boston for two years is all there.

Look! Why can't Pats fans admit that as great as Brady is, he was ordinary and sometimes went belly up in those two superbowl losses to the Giants.

The questions should be " What if Brady had not thrown that pass behind and over the head of a wide open Welker?" followed by blah deblah deblah.

Or: " What if Brady had not under thrown that ball and let a slow, mediocre middle linebacker like Blackburn intercept that pass?"

Brady is an all time great, but he has been very ordinary, and sometimes less than that, in the playoffs for quite some time now.

aka50

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They went from 3 bowl wins in 4 years to 0 in 10...seems like a little bit of a coincidence doesn't it? How much it helped who knows but enough to help them win and taint those titles...
Hard to say. It is not like they dominated anybody in those superbowl wins. The FG kicker was the MVP really. That they have played in a perennially lousy division for 15 years makes it hard not for a good team like the Pats to make the playoffs every year.

They have a two, maybe three year window to do it again. Only the Broncos offer a real threat to them in the AFC.

Honestly! If they were in the NFC they would do well to make the top five of those sixteen teams.

HUBSTER

I don't re-Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is an all time great, but he has been very ordinary, and sometimes less than that, in the playoffs for quite some time now.

Especially when DC's wratchet up the pocket pressure on passing downs.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeesh! The whole Welker wanting to get out of Boston for two years is all there.

Look! Why can't Pats fans admit that as great as Brady is, he was ordinary and sometimes went belly up in those two superbowl losses to the Giants.

The questions should be " What if Brady had not thrown that pass behind and over the head of a wide open Welker?" followed by blah deblah deblah.

Or: " What if Brady had not under thrown that ball and let a slow, mediocre middle linebacker like Blackburn intercept that pass?"

Dude far stretch to say Brady went belly up. He got sacked 6 times in first SB and still gave Pats a 4 point lead with less than 2 min and also another lead in the other SB late. Sure he should have scored more, but he wasn't making costly int, fumbles,pick sixes or moving and having ball go into endzone

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray Rice had video tape of him dragging an unconscious woman out of an elevator and your response was, "Well, we don't know the whole story".

You're the one that's naive.

If Pouncey is suspended at all it will be for a game, and I highly doubt he'll get that.

Ray's deal is done and finished, no matter what some homer fans think about it, but we'll see what happens to your boy Punchey for injuring 3 people at a nite club.........We shall see !!

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? So when did the Competition Comm change it?

There was a memo sent, but that is not a rules change as any has to be ratified.

They didn't.

The rule read exactly the same before 2007 as it did after 2007.

The NFL got wind that some teams were taping signals because of the wording, "...for use on game day" and felt that taping was fine as long as you didn't use said tape in the same game.

This was incorrect and the memo was sent out to clarify that.

Of all the teams in the NFL that were taping, everyone but BB stopped. He thought himself above the law. He was arrogant and it cost him.

You can blame the NFL, the memo, or the rule if you want but at the end of the day it's your HC that did this to you.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious about what you'd default to if Welker had pulled down that catch. Also noting that you refuse to address any of the points I made in my main defense.

Aside from the fact that signal taping isn't illegal, what on earth would allow a team use the same signals game to game or even half to half? They're made out in the open and they may be recorded from many places and with many devices. Is everyone supposed to look the other way? If we were talking about a stolen laptop or something subservient like that, I would indeed concede the point.

You and Sarah Palin up there will apparently never concede any point whatsoever.

amanda-belichick.jpg

So why you gotta drag Palin into it? Oh, hold up, I get it, midnightangel is Sarah Palin, I can live w/that..................

carry on!

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

amanda-belichick.jpg

That's not BB in drag or possibly Meatloaf?

0_22_Meatloaf_singer.jpg

My mistake .I guess.