• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats accused of cheating again

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

It never ends. :L

The Patriots are the #1 offense in the league on ESPN.

Wait for it...

"ESPN is a bunch of idiots."

Pats fan - NOTHING like 'em. :L

"You guys are the best team."

"Liar!"

"You guys are the worst team."

"Liar!"

Always wanting it both ways.

One minute?

"Brady needs help."

Next minute?

"Brady makes anyone a superstar!"

Beyond belief.

get over yourself please. its getting pathetic... qouting espn. lmao

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys screamed all year long last year about your "elite defense" now they added the best CB who's ever lived.

Best-rated offense, absolutely top-notch elite defense.

Show me a Lombardi or GET THE FUCK OUT. Period!

i think you need to relax, you're gonna give yourself a heart attack with all your hatred towards them

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_mk4kvb9mTW1s9n4cro1_500.gif

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
every other post of yours is bashing the Patriots... but go ahead a deny deny deny

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
every other post of yours is bashing the Patriots... but go ahead a deny deny deny

Me "deny, deny, deny?"

You just got done telling us that all the Pats ever did was "watch film."

You (like most Pats fans) are borderline mentally ill and you can't even see it.

So let's hear your prediction right now, redseat. What do the Pats do this season?

And what's going to be the go-to excuse since every single one you guise screamed last year has been removed?

waiting...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me "deny, deny, deny?"

You just got done telling us that all the Pats ever did was "watch film."

You (like most Pats fans) are borderline mentally ill and you can't even see it.

So let's hear your prediction right now, redseat. What do the Pats do this season?

And what's going to be the go-to excuse since every single one you guise screamed last year has been removed?

waiting...

moron - read.... i am scrictly referring to the incident the poster talked about, not spygate....

12-4 lose to Broncos is play-offs

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
moron - read.... i am scrictly referring to the incident the poster talked about, not spygate....

12-4 lose to Broncos is play-offs

Personal insults but I'm the one who needs to calm down?!

Just fucking wow. :L

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Personal insults but I'm the one who needs to calm down?!

Just fucking wow. :L

Because you are so dense sometimes it's all that gets through to you....

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats could go 12-4 with that arsenal of weapons if the kid 3 doors down from me played QB for them.

Best owner
Best coach
Best QB
Best Offense
Elite Defense

Yet only 12-4. WTF is wrong here? I want a fucking LOMBARDI in Foxboro.

Give me one excuse why not?!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you are so dense sometimes it's all that gets through to you....

Then help me understand, redseat! What is the problem in Foxboro. Make it so easy that even I can understand. What is the basic problem? Why hasn't this franchise whose fans pretend they won a SB last eyar won shit in a decade (since they got cold-busted cheating)??

Please now, I'm dense. Help me.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats could go 12-4 with that arsenal of weapons if the kid 3 doors down from me played QB for them.

Best owner
Best coach
Best QB
Best Offense
Elite Defense

Yet only 12-4. WTF is wrong here? I want a fucking LOMBARDI in Foxboro.

Give me one excuse why not?!

I don't think they are that good to win it this year. Sure I think the D SHOULD be capable of getting them there but the WR are a huge question mark for me and I honestly don't see Gronk staying healthly the entire season and the Patriots need a healthy Gronk if they want to win a play-off game... Look what happened when they played the Giants and Gronk was not healthly... A SCHOOL teacher who came back what that week or whatever covered him and for the most part shut him down.

Also - Because the Patriots always find a way to lose to the Jets,Bills or Dolphins or all 3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they are that good to win it this year. Sure I think the D SHOULD be capable of getting them there but the WR are a huge question mark for me and I honestly don't see Gronk staying healthly the entire season and the Patriots need a healthy Gronk if they want to win a play-off game... Look what happened when they played the Giants and Gronk was not healthly... A SCHOOL teacher who came back what that week or whatever covered him and for the most part shut him down.

Also - Because the Patriots always find a way to lose to the Jets,Bills or Dolphins or all 3

Nope, sorry. Don't EVEN try to use your division as an excuse when everyone in the football universe knows it's a free meal ticket to a 1st Round bye.

"WR are a huge question mark"

You don't seem to know as much about the Patriots as you pretend if you believe that, my friend. They are having enormous difficulty in paring down to carrying 6 WRs into Week 1.

19-0

Lombardi parade down the streets of Foxboro or burn this franchise to the ground.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give up Hammer... You asked my thoughts I said why and you totally disregard them...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give up Hammer... You asked my thoughts I said why and you totally disregard them...

Spend some time and learn where your team is right now. Saying "WR is a huge question mark" is inaccurate and leads me to believe you know even less than the casual observer.

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you're a Pats fan and there are those among you that still wont admit spygate helped you win anything, and those that believe that Gronk could have caught that ball in the endzone last weekend despite moving backwards and standing up.

So I'm not sure how much weight I give your opinion on this matter.

You can easily tell Pats fans. They are the ones talking into their lapel on their suit coat and the ones that storm off the field to whine in the locker room, ala their coach when he was embarrassed by the Giants. :pound::pound::pound::clap::nod::nod:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what I can't agree with is when ever the Patriots win it's because they cheated.. Which is crap.. Absolute crap!

Why is that so hard to believe?

Why do you think they recorded all the film of people sending in signals? BB owned stock in Kodak?

No, they did it to help them win.

It's the same reason it's not allowed - it helps you win.

How much can be argued.

No one is saying that, without the film, the Pats go 0-16 every year. All most of us are saying is that the film was enough to get you over the hump.

The margin between winning and losing in this league is razor thin at times and something like having signals of the other side is enough to help.

I don't believe the Pats would have a single title without the tapes.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why do you think they recorded all the film of people sending in signals? BB owned stock in Kodak?

How much can be argued.

No one is saying that, without the film, the Pats go 0-16 every year. All most of us are saying is that the film was enough to get you over the hump.

The margin between winning and losing in this league is razor thin at times and something like having signals of the other side is enough to help.

BB could just try this next time, huh ?
Mike_Tomlin_Tripping_Jacoby_Jones_Ravens_Steelers_zpsb3d53398.jpg

1c6d6420-d829-45f8-9a8e-70e76f6fa60e_zpscf3535b0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, a question...

If a player is flagged for holding, has he "cheated?" It's against the rules and his team is fined for it, so logically I suppose that player is a cheater, no?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How much can be argued.

So EVERY WIN from back then on and going into next year is because they cheated? So can you say that every team that wins has cheated as well because they have game footage of their opponent? Or is it just the Patriots?

My god you two... We have admitted the Patriots DID cheat... But they can win games without cheating, yet that's all you two think is that they cheated.