• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots star Patrick Chung indicted in New Hampshire on cocaine possession charge

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m no prude when it comes to drugs, but what a dumbass. What is he doing near the devil’s dandruff a couple of weeks before the season starts? No matter what he says or what his defense is, he ain’t getting off the hook easily. Totally unacceptable.

BostonBlackie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly at your age I thought you might be man enough to admit your mistake and recognize the joke, guess I gave you to much credit.

On and on. No surprise your ex-wife married a jailbird.

BostonBlackie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m no prude when it comes to drugs, but what a dumbass. What is he doing near the devil’s dandruff a couple of weeks before the season starts? No matter what he says or what his defense is, he ain’t getting off the hook easily. Totally unacceptable.

Relax. You don't know what the story is.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m guessing “the police planted it there” card might come into play.....

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will be fine. That is the benefit of playing in the AFC East.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh that was Rock Strongo. And it fits you so well.

Still going.

Great baby steps, way to go we are here for your support. One step at a time. Now go read post #58 dumb ass and take step two.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the difference between a charge and an indictment?
When a person is indicted, he is given formal notice that it is believed that he committed a crime. The indictment contains the basic information that informs the person of the charges against him. ... A grand jury may decide not to charge an individual based upon the evidence, no indictment would come from the grand jury.

So, he was not formally arrested? He has not had an arraignment.

I think I'll have another bowl of popcorn and wait to see what happens. Since all of this occurred on June 25th and no one heard a friggin' thing until August 22nd, I'm kinda wonderin' what's really happening. Where's the media been for the past 60 days? Sleeping on the job? I'm surprised Chung hadn't been sentenced in the media to life without parole.