• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots game notes

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, I was LOLing that it might be something like Garcia 9 years ago. Crazy.......way to find that, both of you.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Eric Branch:

Stunning stat: The #49ers allowed 407 yards and 26 first downs in the second half.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Instant Replay: 49ers 41, Patriots 34 | CSN Bay Area

GORE SURPASSES 'THE JET': Gore needed 30 yards to become the all-time undisputed 49ers rushing leader. And he got it easily in the first half when he gained 73 yards on his first 15 rushing attempts.

Perry totaled 8,689 yards rushing while playing for the 49ers franchise. However, two seasons while the 49ers were members of the All-America Football Conference do not count in the 49ers' official all-time totals.

Last year, Gore was recognized as the 49ers' all-time rushing leader, surpassing Perry's NFL-only total of 7,344 yards with the 49ers. Perry gained 1,345 yards in the AAFC (1948 and '49).

I had forgotten that he passed Perry in this one. Did they even mention it during the game when it happened? It was somewhat loud in my living room around that time with everybody watching the game and talking.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instant Replay: 49ers 41, Patriots 34 | CSN Bay Area

GORE SURPASSES 'THE JET': Gore needed 30 yards to become the all-time undisputed 49ers rushing leader. And he got it easily in the first half when he gained 73 yards on his first 15 rushing attempts.

Perry totaled 8,689 yards rushing while playing for the 49ers franchise. However, two seasons while the 49ers were members of the All-America Football Conference do not count in the 49ers' official all-time totals.

Last year, Gore was recognized as the 49ers' all-time rushing leader, surpassing Perry's NFL-only total of 7,344 yards with the 49ers. Perry gained 1,345 yards in the AAFC (1948 and '49).

I had forgotten that he passed Perry in this one. Did they even mention it during the game when it happened? It was somewhat loud in my living room around that time with everybody watching the game and talking.

I've been all over this since the morons began labeling Gore the ALL TIME leading rusher - pathetic lack of respect for JP

Gore broke the record on his 8th carry of the game (his first carry of the 2nd half).

I've already sent a message to Doug over at Pro-Football Reference to update the page - Should see it done within 24-72 hours.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a couple interesting stats:

Brady: 3 sacks in 68 dropbacks
Kap: Targeted only two WR's (Moss & Crabtree)

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
San Francisco 49ers beat New England Patriots 41-34, clinch playoff berth - San Jose Mercury News

No score proved bigger than Crabtree's second touchdown catch, the one that put the 49ers back on top 38-31 on their first snap after the Patriots' tying drive.

"I told Kap to put the ball up, he did and I took off running," Crabtree said. "Kap trusted me, and we made it happen."

It happened in the face of an all-out blitz, which was quickly spotted by Kaepernick, a second-year whiz kid making his fifth consecutive start.

"It was not where he was supposed to go with the ball. It wasn't the intent," Harbaugh said of the play call. "But he saw what he saw and kicked it back to Michael."

Last edited by a moderator: