• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

@ Patriots fans, serious question:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you hear Rodney's explanation on the touch down in the pre-game show?

No I did not hear that. What did he say?

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
forget the 'in the grasp shit' there were at least 3 flagrant holds by the offensive lineman that were ignored by the refs. And to have a nobody make a ridiculous catch made it more painful. It was like watching light hitting Bucky Dent hitting one into the nets. :L

Absolutely. They let them play... In the regular season I bet they would have been penalties.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This win has to feel amazing for Patriots' fans.

When your opponent is at the one yardline about to take the lead. You have less than 30 seconds remaining in the game. "Do we have enough time to manufacture a FG?" is the only thing running through your mind and your team comes away with an INT to seal the victory.

I don't think the ride gets too much better than that.

On the flip side you have what Seattle fans had to endure which I'm also assuming cannot be described.

Especially after we had yet another crazy last second catch happen on us. Talk about being stunned.

And then the improbable happens.

Almost enough to give you religion... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
19-0 was stolen from the Pats. The flagrent holding calls were not called because in the minds of the refs, the game was over and they did not want to get Eli killed, nor did they want to blow the whistle to end the game. They "let them play"
The Patriots were winners this year even if they lost 31-28. I was ecstatic for the win but it does not replace the 19-0 - but it sure helps!!!!!