• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

@ Patriots fans, serious question:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did it feel better to win it (this one)

Or

Did it feel worse to lose it. (Either of the last two to NYG)

Ok, go.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning is always better (speaking as a fan who's seen 1 win and 2 loss). The win Seattle got was better then the feeling of the 2 losses the franchise has.

Agreed with Pats fan, you can always rationalize losing. And a lot of times you just say, "Eh always next year." Even despite Seattle's call, there's still some logic to the pass when you get over the initial reaction. Wilson overthrew a bit and Lockette didn't really sell a fake very well. If Wilson doesn't choke and didn't have scrub receivers Seattle prob. wins.

Yah the run.... Lynch was 1/5 on 1 yard goal line runs this year so that wasn't a lock either. And how quickly everyone forgets the Bettis 'lock for a td' fumble run in 2005.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worse in losing in 07, 45 seconds from going 19-0 to never hear the likes of Shula and Mercury Morris and the rest of those champagne toasting old men, with the craziest catch by Tyre, And Rodney was draped all over him. Just like that guy last night who had 4 catches over 100 yards, late sign on and dont expect to use the guy. Tyre never played after that game

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After 2 SB losses it's good to call NE the SB winners. Best in the NFL

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning for sure. I think the 2 losses to the Giants were flukes.

That being said so was this win. Seattle had the game and pissed it away much like we did against the Giants twice.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning for sure. I think the 2 losses to the Giants were flukes.

That being said so was this win. Seattle had the game and pissed it away much like we did against the Giants twice.

Hand the ball to Lynch! That's gonna haunt me for a long while... Pats did a good job though getting back into the game... I tip my hat there... BUT @#$^@#$^@#$^@#$^! Use Lynch for god sake... That's the toughest part about that loss... I just feel like we had it ... It was such a stupid coaching decision...

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning this one, by a hair.

18-1 is a rallying cry for Pats haters and always will be, but it was a total fluke.
Multiple fluke escapes by Eli hen he should have been sacked and a fluke catch and would never happen again.
But it almost did. And the way 49 ended, fluke breakup, juggle,bobble, heartbreaking can this really happen again catch. Only to be snatched back with a gam sealing int after ballgahzi.
Sweeter than sweet.
Not cake, Mocha cake with cappacino frosting and mocha chip ice cream.

Ice cream from Russ Treadwells, 114 in Peabody.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning is always better.

Losing is mentally and physically exhausting.

The emotions for Seahawks and Patriots fans in the final minute of Superbowl XLIX can never be duplicated. From ecstasy to utter depression for onr and utter depression to ecstasy for the other.
Never the twain shall meet.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one tops all but the first due to the fact the hate the rest of the fans now have for the Patriots.
The lowest of the low was the 18-1 as said above.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...the best one was their first one vs. the "greatest team on turf",....I had to go to that one, I made that one my mission ($5-grand too),.........I said if they won the 19-0/SB i would've been satisfied even if that was it,..........but this one was extra special considering losing the last two AFC-ch.gms. And the 2011/SB.......plus deflate-gate................yup = this one was Xtra fkkn special......!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did it feel better to win it (this one)

Or

Did it feel worse to lose it. (Either of the last two to NYG)

Ok, go.

In light of all the utter nonsense and misinformation about deflate gate, winning this feels MUCH better, not that the 2 losses to the Giants didn't sting.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...the best one was their first one vs. the "greatest team on turf",....I had to go to that one, I made that one my mission ($5-grand too),.........I said if they won the 19-0/SB i would've been satisfied even if that was it,..........but this one was extra special considering losing the last two AFC-ch.gms. And the 2011/SB.......plus deflate-gate................yup = this one was Xtra fkkn special......!

Talk about being under-appreciated. We had people predicting the Patriots would lose by 70 points! :)

Yes that's still my favorite win
This is my second favorite.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning this one, by a hair.

18-1 is a rallying cry for Pats haters and always will be, but it was a total fluke.
Multiple fluke escapes by Eli hen he should have been sacked and a fluke catch and would never happen again.
But it almost did. And the way 49 ended, fluke breakup, juggle,bobble, heartbreaking can this really happen again catch. Only to be snatched back with a gam sealing int after ballgahzi.
Sweeter than sweet.
Not cake, Mocha cake with cappacino frosting and mocha chip ice cream.

Ice cream from Russ Treadwells, 114 in Peabody.

Always thought that should have been called, "in the grasp of" but it wasn't, defense still had a chance to stop Eli and didn't.

Winning to me is better. It won't shut up the haters but imagine if the Pats had lost how many trolls and posts there would be?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always thought that should have been called, "in the grasp of" but it wasn't, defense still had a chance to stop Eli and didn't.

Winning to me is better. It won't shut up the haters but imagine if the Pats had lost how many trolls and posts there would be?

forget the 'in the grasp shit' there were at least 3 flagrant holds by the offensive lineman that were ignored by the refs. And to have a nobody make a ridiculous catch made it more painful. It was like watching light hitting Bucky Dent hitting one into the nets. :L

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
forget the 'in the grasp shit' there were at least 3 flagrant holds by the offensive lineman that were ignored by the refs. And to have a nobody make a ridiculous catch made it more painful. It was like watching light hitting Bucky Dent hitting one into the nets. :L

Possibly, however we can't fault the officials for that..... The Bottom Line was a miraculous catch, followed by a defensive let-down.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly, however we can't fault the officials for that..... The Bottom Line was a miraculous catch, followed by a defensive let-down.

Did you hear Rodney's explanation on the touch down in the pre-game show?

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This win has to feel amazing for Patriots' fans.

When your opponent is at the one yardline about to take the lead. You have less than 30 seconds remaining in the game. "Do we have enough time to manufacture a FG?" is the only thing running through your mind and your team comes away with an INT to seal the victory.

I don't think the ride gets too much better than that.

On the flip side you have what Seattle fans had to endure which I'm also assuming cannot be described.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This win has to feel amazing for Patriots' fans.

When your opponent is at the one yardline about to take the lead. You have less than 30 seconds remaining in the game. "Do we have enough time to manufacture a FG?" is the only thing running through your mind and your team comes away with an INT to seal the victory.

I don't think the ride gets too much better than that.

On the flip side you have what Seattle fans had to endure which I'm also assuming cannot be described.

:shocked:

I was in a state of disbelief wondering what the fuck just happened. I never expected a pass. I kept looking for Lynch with the ball somewhere.