• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots fans reach pathetic new low of whining

Is this the most pathetic whining about a loss you've ever seen?

• Yes, it's absolutely sad and pathetic and Patriots fans should be ashamed of themselves

• No, it's a pretty standard amount of whining from Patriots fans

Results are only viewable after voting.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

This annoys the shit out of me! I get complaining and all but this... come on man!

Listen: Bottom Line: I'm pissed about the officiating, it sucked on both sides... Bad calls aside the D still had a chance to stop the Broncos.

3 Key Plays/Reasons why the Patriots lost: (in nor order)

1. Chung/Mccourty (who ever that was) NOT intercepting the ball that was IN his hands when Thomas was on the ground and gift wrapped the ball to the Pats
2. Harper's fing Fumble on the punt return
3. Terrible play-calling by the Patriots in the last 2 minutes of the first half and throughout the game

No matter what you say, if it's your team on the short end and you complain about the officials, people think your whining ... It's a shame because myself personally, if I lose fair I'm ok with it.. But when I feel done wrong by officials it just pisses me off to know end... I hate seeing officials get overly involved in the outcome of games... The good news for you guy's though, it wasn't a playoff game, those ones hurt for a long time...Ask me about the 40th bowl.... @#$!^@#$^@ I still get pissed... Ask me about last year, I'm ok with it, we lost fair and square.. refs actually did a great job in our match-up... They let the teams play... When we played the Broncos in SB-48 I went in scared shitless on what the refs would do... That's not something you should have to worry about so much ...

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started this petition while wearing my pink hat...so what?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is
No matter what you say, if it's your team on the short end and you complain about the officials, people think your whining ... It's a shame because myself personally, if I lose fair I'm ok with it.. But when I feel done wrong by officials it just pisses me off to know end... I hate seeing officials get overly involved in the outcome of games... The good news for you guy's though, it wasn't a playoff game, those ones hurt for a long time...Ask me about the 40th bowl.... @#$!^@#$^@ I still get pissed... Ask me about last year, I'm ok with it, we lost fair and square.. refs actually did a great job in our match-up... They let the teams play... When we played the Broncos in SB-48 I went in scared shitless on what the refs would do... That's not something you should have to worry about so much ...

That is OK as general narrative, and fans of all teams would agree, but it does not address the fundamental issue. Center-stage reffing is a problem in NFL right now: they hog too much airtime with so many calls. "Hey refs nobody gives a rat's butt hair for you." We are here to watch the games.

Many have said, and I agree, that it would be better to let some penalties go in benefit of the game. Refs are gaining too much importance and that is bad procedure.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dam where have I been?

:wtf2:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is

That is OK as general narrative, and fans of all teams would agree, but it does not address the fundamental issue. Center-stage reffing is a problem in NFL right now: they hog too much airtime with so many calls. "Hey refs nobody gives a rat's butt hair for you." We are here to watch the games.

Many have said, and I agree, that it would be better to let some penalties go in benefit of the game. Refs are gaining too much importance and that is bad procedure.

Agreed...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True, sometimes people are just whinning that's for sure but you are correct that it is just human nature to be upset like that and "complain."

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, a petition to replay the game? I've heard whining before, but this has to be the saddest, most pathetic amount of whining I've ever heard from a team and fanbase.

NFL: REPLAY THE DEN VS NE GAME DUE TO ILLEGAL CALLS BY THE REF'S

OK, some guy in Indiana starts a petition on a on website (change.org) that no one has ever heard of and you've extrapolated that into all Patriots fans.

That would be like me reading this thread and claiming that all Bronco fans are idiots.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your ability to see the future is amazing.

Pats took the Broncos to overtime with horrible officiating and their entire first team skill players out. Lets wait to see how well the Broncos fair if the Pats have Edelman, Amendola and Gronk all playing, even 50% healthy and both Collins and Hightower on defense.........then talk about whining.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ "Pats fans" whining. Most of the regs were in here on Sunday night giving props to the Broncs and admitting we got beat fair and square. You know it and most other fans do too. The conversations today are tiring and over the top, with links to sites of obscure whining basturds. Stop the insanity.
What is this "insanity" you speak of? I read several comments today of Pat fans whining about the refs, in the Bronco game. I watched the game and saw several questionable calls on both teams. The reason the Pats lost, was because their defense let them down. It's not the end of the world, it's only one game. I also read several comments from "classy" Pat fans giving the Bronco credit for a good game.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or when they get so embarrassed in a game that they have no way of being able to blame anybody but themselves like that of against the Chiefs last year when the whole "We're on to Cincinnati" famous line of BB happened.

you mean you DIDN'T buy that...?:heh:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats took the Broncos to overtime with horrible officiating and their entire first team skill players out. Lets wait to see how well the Broncos fair if the Pats have Edelman, Amendola and Gronk all playing, even 50% healthy and both Collins and Hightower on defense.........then talk about whining.
OMG!!! Come on dude quit your complaining. You do realize that the Broncos also had several players on the IR, don't you? Most fans get tired of the bad calls excuse, the Pats get their "fair share" of the questionable calls.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or when they get so embarrassed in a game that they have no way of being able to blame anybody but themselves like that of against the Chiefs last year when the whole "We're on to Cincinnati" famous line of BB happened.

Yet another brilliant line and coaching technique by Bellichick.

A great way to put a blowout behind you.

He does come up with some good key phrases around coaching concepts. Like "Do your job" and "playing situational football" (I think he was the first to talk about that)

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me I look at this as both teams left quite a few points or plays on the field. Very questionable decisions by both coaches at times

For the Broncos they had a sack that took them out of field goal range. In my opinion if Osweiler wasn't just starting his 2nd game of his career he knows to work to throw that away instead of trying to make a big play and end up getting sacked
The tipped interception giving the Pats a 2 touchdown lead. I guess I view the turnovers by both teams as canceling each other out. The Pats one happened at a worst moment in the game but can't forget that the Pats got a nice break with the tipped pass.
The other play was the bad holding call on Mathis where he knocked a DL player to the ground. That hold pushed the Broncos back on a drive they were moving very well. Ended up having to try a 47 yard field goal after the penalty that the Broncos missed. So that right there is 13 points possibly that the Broncos missed out on or gave to the Pats.

It was a great game and I would say that even if the Broncos lost in overtime. Both teams fought with everything they have and fortunately for the Broncos they came out on top.

I'm still pissed about the muffed punt because I thought the Pats had opened up a 14 pt lead at just the right time. But yeah, it's football, bad things can happen including turnovers and bad calls by the refs. I thought it was a very good game too. What you look for as a fan.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, some guy in Indiana starts a petition on a on website (change.org) that no one has ever heard of and you've extrapolated that into all Patriots fans.

That would be like me reading this thread and claiming that all Bronco fans are idiots.

An Patriots fan living in Indiana? Clearly a lonely, isolated individual

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You've never heard of change.org? Maybe you should expand the sites you browse a little bit.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
broncos fans did this same thing one year. my how we forget...
Broncos fans petitioned to replay a game because it wasn't fair? Prove it, Rock.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just checking to see if the whining has ceased.

Whoops, looks like I have my answer. :L