• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots fans reach pathetic new low of whining

Is this the most pathetic whining about a loss you've ever seen?

• Yes, it's absolutely sad and pathetic and Patriots fans should be ashamed of themselves

• No, it's a pretty standard amount of whining from Patriots fans

Results are only viewable after voting.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I can understand why but I also like the Broncos chances. Brady historically has struggled against the ZBS the Broncos run under Kubiak. When Shanahan was in town even when the Broncos were not great the Patriots still struggled against us. Heck we are the only team in the league that Brady has a losing record to that he has played 5 or more games against. We saw where the Patriots had the #1 rush defense in the league heading into the game but they struggled against the Broncos who are still learning the system. Have to remember this is only the 2nd game of the season where the Broncos have actually played with Kubiak's real system. We have been running a hybrid that hasn't worked so it was like they hit the reset button on offense when Osweiler came in and we have seen progression even from one week to the next.

I would also say as I know some of you are hoping for some of your players to get healthy. Well the Broncos are in the same boat as DeMarcus Ware practiced for the first time in 3 weeks. Before he went down with injury he was leading the league in sacks. That is a huge piece to get back. They should get 2 of their better run defenders back in Ward and Williams by the time we would see you again. Our OL should get back their best player in Vasquez and hopefully by then Mathis is healthy. So to me both teams have a lot to be excited about say there is a rematch later in the year which I do hope happens.

Well...let's just hope to have a rematch in the playoffs. It will be another great game, I am sure.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you are right and that your understudy doesn't turn out to be the next Ryan Mallett.
I'd say he's already proven himself to be a lot smarter than Mallet at least.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to start hoping for the Pats to win just so I don't need to hear all the reasons why they lost for days on end. My God, they only lost one time this year, can you imagine if they lost a few more?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to start hoping for the Pats to win just so I don't need to hear all the reasons why they lost for days on end. My God, they only lost one time this year, can you imagine if they lost a few more?

Can you imagine if one of the teams that lost to them in a close game was acting like this saying that the refs took the game away from them? I mean they would rip those fans apart for saying such a thing. Or using the injury excuse...my goodness that person would need therapy after the ripping

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back under your bridge, Trollie. I'm trying to talk to adults here.

I always like when trolls shout "troll!" in a troll thread full of trolls.

Just LOL :L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's the best free entertainment on the internet. I hope they never stop and when Brady is exposed for the liability he is, I'm going to be a monster. I'm predicting my own banning now.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine if one of the teams that lost to them in a close game was acting like this saying that the refs took the game away from them? I mean they would rip those fans apart for saying such a thing. Or using the injury excuse...my goodness that person would need therapy after the ripping

There's no parallel in all of sports to a New England Patriots fan.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Osweiler only seems like a flavor of the week to you because you don't know him or follow the Broncos. Among Broncos fans, we've been aware of Osweiler since Elway drafted him, and we've watched him grow and learn under Manning the past 3 seasons. The Broncos have been grooming him to take over after Manning since he was drafted; the difference between him and Tebow is that once McDaniels was given the boot in Denver, no one in the organization believed he was ever a viable long term solution.

Real Talk

Brock is ready, was ready and will be ready. the rest of the nation got a taste of what the Brock was cookin' last sunday.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real Talk

Brock is ready, was ready and will be ready. the rest of the nation got a taste of what the Brock was cookin' last sunday.

...and make no mistake, Brady and his fans are scared shitless!!! :D

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but that fumble made it all possible. You watched the game. It was totally changed after that.
Yeah I watched the game and I agree the fumble hurt the Pats, but their defense let them down in this game. It's not the end of the world.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they rematch, it will be in the playoffs and the Pats will win with ease. Let the Broncos have this one. They need it.
Are you really serious? :D

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd think it was with the way Pats fans are whining.

LOL @ "Pats fans" whining. Most of the regs were in here on Sunday night giving props to the Broncs and admitting we got beat fair and square. You know it and most other fans do too. The conversations today are tiring and over the top, with links to sites of obscure whining basturds. Stop the insanity.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ "Pats fans" whining. Most of the regs were in here on Sunday night giving props to the Broncs and admitting we got beat fair and square. You know it and most other fans do too. The conversations today are tiring and over the top, with links to sites of obscure whining basturds. Stop the insanity.
make no mistake...the insanity remains the over the top Pats fans.
but I'm sure present company excluded

Reactions: GNG

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
make no mistake...the insanity remains the over the top Pats fans.
but I'm sure present company excluded
Not sure what else we can do. Many of us Pats fans are objective and give props all the time. A couple of "funny" guys give a bad rep to the real fan base. Been on several boards since they exist. History repeating.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listened to an interview of Darian Stewart this week (the guy who hit Gronk's knee) and of course he wasn't trying to injure him he was just trying to make a play. He said that earlier in the game he tried to tackle Gronk up high and Gronk just ran right over him for his touchdown so he knew that if he was going to bring down Gronk he had to go lower to make the tackle. Honestly that is why you see many of these guys go lower on Gronk in he is just too big to bring down tackling up high. Many of these safeties are in that 200-220 range and trying to take Gronk on up high just isn't going to end well for them. Honestly all coaches teach that with bigger players you have to go lower to make the tackle. I was taught this in middle school football. They are just too strong to think you are going to win up high.
Why not try wrapping up? I'm not saying it was intentional. I don't think it was. But Stewart launches himself shoulder first. At least throw your arms out so you can wrap up. Otherwise you take the chance of just bouncing off anyway. DBs need to learn how to tackle. Maybe we'd see less injuries if they did?
Oh and for all the idiots out there thinking this petition wasn't started by Hammer or a close relative of his you're fools. But hey keep piling on. Who knows when the Pats will lose again?