• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots fans reach pathetic new low of whining

Is this the most pathetic whining about a loss you've ever seen?

• Yes, it's absolutely sad and pathetic and Patriots fans should be ashamed of themselves

• No, it's a pretty standard amount of whining from Patriots fans

Results are only viewable after voting.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Denver's defense played better than the Pat's defense, that is why they won the game.

And Denver's quarterback (forget his name right now) played significantly better than Tawm Brady.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players played the game, not the refs.

You're not going to last 10 minutes here with three favorite teams. Get legit or GTFO.

TGann is that you? Where'd you move to lil buddy?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Denver's quarterback (forget his name right now) played significantly better than Tawm Brady.

You'll never forget Brady's name seeing you have it tattooed on your ass inside a heart

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt HFA as you know is so critical. Being up 3 games would almost be a lock so late in the season but now it's just 1 game and as you know, the tie breaker would go to Denver for the head to head win

You are right it definitely makes the run for the top a little more interesting. The Pats though had a nice cushion and could drop a game without it really effecting them a whole lot. I think they will still get the top spot.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Lots of things can change a situation. At this point what we do know is the Pats are 10-1 and still out front and that the Broncos gave them that 1 loss. Not the end of the world for the Pats and doesn't mean the Broncos are going to win the Super Bowl because they beat the Pats. It was one win and both teams move on from here and maybe see each other again in a couple of months.

If Peyton Manning was playing the Patriots would have won god damn it! NFL needs to look into this.... Manning wasn't hurt.... Cheaters!!!!!!!!

I agree we can play the "if" game all we want too... Sure "if" things went the Patriots way they would have won, however IF things went the Broncos way they would have won in regulation, etc...

Either way, games over... we've said our peace, Broncos won, did more to win and got the win....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Peyton Manning was playing the Patriots would have won god damn it! NFL needs to look into this.... Manning wasn't hurt.... Cheaters!!!!!!!!

I agree we can play the "if" game all we want too... Sure "if" things went the Patriots way they would have won, however IF things went the Broncos way they would have won in regulation, etc...

Either way, games over... we've said our peace, Broncos won, did more to win and got the win....

Haha there is some conspiracy people around Denver that don't think he is injured and that even him having a cast on his foot is to sell the idea that he is hurt instead of just outright being benched. They think the Broncos are working to save his reputation but know that Osweiler is the better choice for this team.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right it definitely makes the run for the top a little more interesting. The Pats though had a nice cushion and could drop a game without it really effecting them a whole lot. I think they will still get the top spot.

Had now it's down to 1 game, anything can happen

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're not going to last 10 minutes here with three favorite teams. Get legit or GTFO.

Actually, you have two favorite teams. I just have the one and added the others because I had to. Didn't know I could use the same one three times. Or twice as you did... Since you seem to think that makes you better.

I was just responding to your comment with a little humor and the truth (I can send you a link with the NFL admitting their mistake if you would like?) so no need to be all "GTFO". Sensitive little guy :rolleyes2:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha there is some conspiracy people around Denver that don't think he is injured and that even him having a cast on his foot is to sell the idea that he is hurt instead of just outright being benched. They think the Broncos are working to save his reputation but know that Osweiler is the better choice for this team.

Really...? Have these people not seen him play? Clearly he is injured... You don't need to see a cast on him to know that!

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's ridiculous. All that shit about the Denver Airport being a secret hideout for the Illuminati is legit though.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really...? Have these people not seen him play? Clearly he is injured... You don't need to see a cast on him to know that!

Oh I agree. Always going to have a few tin foil fans out there seeing things that just are not there. Even when Manning was healthy though he wasn't playing at the level needed.

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, why give the option for 3 favorite teams (and make it a requirement to pick 3) when you really only want people to have one or two?
Sounds a lot like the flair situation in Office Space.
I am not happy with your flair, HammerDown. LOL.
Very DAF comment to my post.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I agree. Always going to have a few tin foil fans out there seeing things that just are not there. Even when Manning was healthy though he wasn't playing at the level needed.

very true.. I am thinking even when he "was" healthy you could tell he really wasn't/ atleast this year anyway

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hate to say it, but there might be some merit to it. Last year when he was awful the last 5 or 6 games, he was supposedly hurt. Then he practices off season with Cutliffe( sp) his old QB coach at Tenn and now Kentucky coach, and Dave said that he is better than ever and healthy. He comes back this season, same averaging 2 int a game. He is too well respected to be benched for a better choice, so this looks better

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it, but there might be some merit to it. Last year when he was awful the last 5 or 6 games, he was supposedly hurt. Then he practices off season with Cutliffe( sp) his old QB coach at Tenn and now Kentucky coach, and Dave said that he is better than ever and healthy. He comes back this season, same averaging 2 int a game. He is too well respected to be benched for a better choice, so this looks better

OH I think the injury is maybe being exaggerated a bit but I do think he has legit injuries. Heck you could say his neck has finally caught up to him with the whole he can't even feel the football. I mean that is a legit injury effecting his game. You are right though in they will work to protect his reputation as he has earned that at this point in his career.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, you have two favorite teams. I just have the one and added the others because I had to. Didn't know I could use the same one three times. Or twice as you did... Since you seem to think that makes you better.

I was just responding to your comment with a little humor and the truth (I can send you a link with the NFL admitting their mistake if you would like?) so no need to be all "GTFO". Sensitive little guy :rolleyes2:

Also, why give the option for 3 favorite teams (and make it a requirement to pick 3) when you really only want people to have one or two?
Sounds a lot like the flair situation in Office Space.
I am not happy with your flair, HammerDown. LOL.
Very DAF comment to my post.

Wait, wut? I owe you an explanation?

Here, there seems to be confusion on your part so maybe I can make it simpler for you...

GTFO

There. Is that clear enough for you? :wave:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh boy, this is gonna be fun. :pop2:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH I think the injury is maybe being exaggerated a bit but I do think he has legit injuries. Heck you could say his neck has finally caught up to him with the whole he can't even feel the football. I mean that is a legit injury effecting his game. You are right though in they will work to protect his reputation as he has earned that at this point in his career.

No doubt first ballot HOFer and his family with Archie are like the Kennedy's

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That comment was in response to dising the Pat's D.

The actual play that cost them the game as the bobbled punt that Amendola or Edleman would have caught.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda, didn't. You need help understanding let me know.
That's ridiculous. All that shit about the Denver Airport being a secret hideout for the Illuminati is legit though.

Should move him over to Mile High when DIA is done with him.

diahorse.jpg

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope so but that's why HFA is so huge

There's still a lot of football to be played.. Belichick loves this time of year. Maybe this year will be different and the Patriots will continue tp get worse but we'll see what's what soon enough.

I think the odds of a Patriots team that can win in Denver are pretty good.