• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots fans reach pathetic new low of whining

Is this the most pathetic whining about a loss you've ever seen?

• Yes, it's absolutely sad and pathetic and Patriots fans should be ashamed of themselves

• No, it's a pretty standard amount of whining from Patriots fans

Results are only viewable after voting.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say you, Patsfan2003, and maybe Sonnyblack have been the only ones I have seen even half way acknowledge that the Broncos did anything in the game. Pretty much everybody else is giving excuses of why the team lost and that it has nothing to do with the Broncos. I've seen the same with most of the local media in the Boston area. In fact they have been bombarding local Denver writers for even thinking the Broncos did good in the game. I've been reading tweets sent to our local writers and honestly it is disgusting some of the things being said even by the Boston local media guys. Those things if they were said by our writers would honestly get them fired. Then when you throw in Brady and Gronk have both spoke to the same thought process where they give very little props to the Broncos and the effort they gave.

Maybe? you sonabitch sore winner you!!!

Sunday Night Football: - New England Patriots @ Denver Broncos (8:30 EST - NBC) | Page 24 | SportsHoopla Sports Forums

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe? you sonabitch sore winner you!!!

Haha sorry hadn't read a ton of your posts. I couldn't think of you making a ton of excuses though so that is why I put that but you have always been one of the more level headed Pats fans. And I understand it sucks to lose and many times you post more emotionally than if the team wins. It is just part of sports but this week has definitely gone over the top. I"m not just talking on here as I expect it on here. Like I've said I am more surprised by the players and media and how they are acting. I was happy though in a local radio station in Denver had Heath Evans on and he did acknowledge that he has a Patriot bias so he sees the game through that thought process so every close or questionable call he is going to side with the Patriots. He acknowledged that emotionally it was effecting how he viewed the game and the result.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize @sonnyblack65 I had not looked back. Like I said I couldn't remember seeing any posts from you making any excuses just hadn't seen as many of your posts as that of Rock, NEHomer, Mother, and others that are geared a bit more towards the excuse side.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize @sonnyblack65 I had not looked back. Like I said I couldn't remember seeing any posts from you making any excuses just hadn't seen as many of your posts as that of Rock, NEHomer, Mother, and others that are geared a bit more towards the excuse side.
Don't forgive him, sonny, let him know you mean business!

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say you, Patsfan2003, and maybe Sonnyblack have been the only ones I have seen even half way acknowledge that the Broncos did anything in the game. Pretty much everybody else is giving excuses of why the team lost and that it has nothing to do with the Broncos. I've seen the same with most of the local media in the Boston area. In fact they have been bombarding local Denver writers for even thinking the Broncos did good in the game. I've been reading tweets sent to our local writers and honestly it is disgusting some of the things being said even by the Boston local media guys. Those things if they were said by our writers would honestly get them fired. Then when you throw in Brady and Gronk have both spoke to the same thought process where they give very little props to the Broncos and the effort they gave.
Good comment, the Broncos controlled the T.O.P, total yards and first downs.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Marge is a woman/broad what do you expect?. Homer really doesn't make excuses if you read his stuff and Rock is well Rock. There are a few others that do make excuses or whine, who's names I won't mention

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marge is a woman/broad what do you expect?. Homer really doesn't make excuses if you read his stuff and Rock is well Rock. There are a few others that do make excuses or whine, who's names I won't mention

Not sure if on this thread or another Homer kept saying that "IF they had these players" or "If this went this way" That to me is excuses.

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So which 3-4 games have the refs decided this year? And did the head coaches of those teams lay the responsibility on the refs or their own players lack of execution?

Players play the games. They decide who wins.

Actually, the refs "decided" the Ravens / Jaguars game this year. And then admitted their snafu. There was no replay... nor is there an active petition to do so. :gaah::lol:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got your back, sonny. You're one of the all right Patriots fans in my book.

Thanks Broncos I appreciate that, plus I don't miss with people that live in Denver esp Colorado Springs. Seems like a lot of shootings like that dude at the Batman movie opening

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if on this thread or another Homer kept saying that "IF they had these players" or "If this went this way" That to me is excuses.
Well what more can you expect from a homer?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Broncos I appreciate that, plus I don't miss with people that live in Denver esp Colorado Springs. Seems like a lot of shootings like that dude at the Batman movie opening
Unfortunately I don't live in Colorado anymore, I'm stuck in Chiefs country.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I don't live in Colorado anymore, I'm stuck in Chiefs country.

Bad news you cant buy dope legally if your into that, good news you won't get shot up. This world is getting crazy with the clinic killings the other day and then what happened yesterday with the 16 dead and 14 injured. Glad they caught the husband/wife and killed them

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So making it into the Pats side of the field a total of three times in 3 quarters is an exaggeration? No wonder Denver fans are so high on their Defense.
The Denver's defense played better than the Pat's defense, that is why they won the game.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad news you cant buy dope legally if your into that, good news you won't get shot up. This world is getting crazy with the clinic killings the other day and then what happened yesterday with the 16 dead and 14 injured. Glad they caught the husband/wife and killed them
Good thing weed isn't my thing anyway.

All the shootings are crazy. Messed up world we live in. More people need to take out their frustrations by yelling at internet strangers on message boards. I'd hate to imagine what kind of person Rock would be if he couldn't unleash his lunacy here.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What ifs are only good for 'Fantasy Island or real life disasters. Like if you get into in accident " If I only left 10 minutes earlier" " If that guy didn't drive through the light: " If I wasn't drunk I wouldnt have slept with that coyota ugly buffalo gal" etc

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing weed isn't my thing anyway.

All the shootings are crazy. Messed up world we live in. More people need to take out their frustrations by yelling at internet strangers on message boards. I'd hate to imagine what kind of person Rock would be if he couldn't unleash his lunacy here.

Ever see the movie 8MM with Nicholas Cage? He would be Machine

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What ifs are only good for 'Fantasy Island or real life disasters. Like if you get into in accident " If I only left 10 minutes earlier" " If that guy didn't drive through the light: " If I wasn't drunk I wouldnt have slept with that coyota ugly buffalo gal" etc

Exactly. Lots of things can change a situation. At this point what we do know is the Pats are 10-1 and still out front and that the Broncos gave them that 1 loss. Not the end of the world for the Pats and doesn't mean the Broncos are going to win the Super Bowl because they beat the Pats. It was one win and both teams move on from here and maybe see each other again in a couple of months.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, the refs "decided" the Ravens / Jaguars game this year. And then admitted their snafu. There was no replay... nor is there an active petition to do so. :gaah::lol:

The players played the game, not the refs.

You're not going to last 10 minutes here with three favorite teams. Get legit or GTFO.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Lots of things can change a situation. At this point what we do know is the Pats are 10-1 and still out front and that the Broncos gave them that 1 loss. Not the end of the world for the Pats and doesn't mean the Broncos are going to win the Super Bowl because they beat the Pats. It was one win and both teams move on from here and maybe see each other again in a couple of months.

No doubt HFA as you know is so critical. Being up 3 games would almost be a lock so late in the season but now it's just 1 game and as you know, the tie breaker would go to Denver for the head to head win