• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots fans reach pathetic new low of whining

Is this the most pathetic whining about a loss you've ever seen?

• Yes, it's absolutely sad and pathetic and Patriots fans should be ashamed of themselves

• No, it's a pretty standard amount of whining from Patriots fans

Results are only viewable after voting.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say you, Patsfan2003, and maybe Sonnyblack have been the only ones I have seen even half way acknowledge that the Broncos did anything in the game. Pretty much everybody else is giving excuses of why the team lost and that it has nothing to do with the Broncos. I've seen the same with most of the local media in the Boston area. In fact they have been bombarding local Denver writers for even thinking the Broncos did good in the game. I've been reading tweets sent to our local writers and honestly it is disgusting some of the things being said even by the Boston local media guys. Those things if they were said by our writers would honestly get them fired. Then when you throw in Brady and Gronk have both spoke to the same thought process where they give very little props to the Broncos and the effort they gave.

HAHA. Thanks. Well you do have to give the Bronco's credit. They certainly had to show some kahunas and make some plays. Usually we're the team that does that. Although the drive by Brady to tie the game in regulation was pretty ballsy.

I'm certainly not happy about some of the calls that happened, like Chung's "touch" foul. WTF. But it's not Denvers fault. They still were knocking on the door.

I would have much preferred to lose their first to another team besides Denver but that's the breaks.

There are some writers in Boston who are already projecting the Patriots as the 3rd seed. They have seen the future and it is Brock! (I don't agree btw)

You just don't get that nationwide.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ones at the end are remembered more but that doesn't mean the earlier ones don't effect the game just as much. Like I said Broncos driving down the field running all over the Patriots and all of a sudden a holding call on Mathis stopping a very good drive. Let's say they don't call that well maybe the Broncos go on to score a touchdown tying it up and getting a nice boost to the team and crowd. The defensive holding call on Harris at the end of the game is one not talked about but that helped get the Pats in field goal range and stop the clock. The missed hold call where Shane Ray came right around the corner getting ready to grab Brady but is grabbed from behind stopping him from getting to Brady allowing that 4th Quarter touchdown pass. Let's say they call that. The whole game is completely changed but because they are not all at the end of the game people don't see them as big of a deal. Doesn't mean they were not.

Yeah. I hate to say it but I usually yell "We got one!" to those type of calls. Because while not all of them are arbitrary, too many are. I just roll my eyes most of the time.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Denver's defense played better than the Pat's defense, that is why they won the game.
I didn't bring it up. Nor did I say who did or didn't play better. What I implied is I wouldn't brag about getting into the opponents side of the field 3x in 3 quarters. You also haven't seen me making excuses of how/why the game was won. After the game I congratulated the Denver fans. This thread is turning my stomach. Normally the majority of Den fans are pretty good. But if one more starts listing by name all thier players hurt I'll puke for sure. They won. I mean they'll force me to start listing guys like Develin the Pats FB that went out at the start of the year. For those that don't watch Pat games he contributes quite a bit. Denver you won. Don't feed the trolls.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget headsetgate and deceptiongate... and the gate with having the locker rooms bugged for the opposing teams at their home games.... Although I don't think that one has been proven yet.

But if you ask the Pats, they are just more passionate and "find ways to win" over everyone else in the NFL.
Note to those playing along at home: Find ways to win = blatantly cheating or bending the rules in their favor

Favorite mantra of Pats fans worldwide "You hate us 'cause you ain't us"
Uh, no...
It's because of crap of like this.

Woo hoo! 5 posts in and we have a winner..

I would say that this pathetic newb is a pussytastic trannygann dupe, but the Baltimore area is rife with tards so..................

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't bring it up. Nor did I say who did or didn't play better. What I implied is I wouldn't brag about getting into the opponents side of the field 3x in 3 quarters. You also haven't seen me making excuses of how/why the game was won. After the game I congratulated the Denver fans. This thread is turning my stomach. Normally the majority of Den fans are pretty good. But if one more starts listing by name all thier players hurt I'll puke for sure. They won. I mean they'll force me to start listing guys like Develin the Pats FB that went out at the start of the year. For those that don't watch Pat games he contributes quite a bit. Denver you won. Don't feed the trolls.
Good comment. I said in an earlier comment that most Pat fans were cool after the loss to the Broncos. They gave the Broncos credit for the win. Of course there were a few that said the refs gave the game to Denver, but fans from other teams also complain about the refs calls when their team loses. I'm sure I have been guilty of the same thing, but I try my damnest to never complain about the refs calls, as it always seems to come out in the wash. If the refs were to dissect every play of a football game, I bet the refs could call a penalty on 99.9% of the plays.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good comment. I said in an earlier comment that most Pat fans were cool after the loss to the Broncos. They gave the Broncos credit for the win. Of course there were a few that said the refs gave the game to Denver, but fans from other teams also complain about the refs calls when their team loses. I'm sure I have been guilty of the same thing, but I try my damnest to never complain about the refs calls, as it always seems to come out in the wash. If the refs were to dissect every play of a football game, I bet the refs could call a penalty on 99.9% of the plays.
Sure they could, there is holding on the line virtually every play. The difference is when they make very questionable calls that hadn't been called all game. Or worse at critical times of the game. It's not just penalties it's blown calls as well. Sure some human error is acceptable. If they're going to allow only certain things to be reviewed that's ridiculous. I'm with BB on this. Let the coaches challenge anything. Same rules they only get two, a third if they didn't lose a challenge. I think those two combined, especially if both are perceived to happen to your team in the same game is what really pisses off fans.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure they could, there is holding on the line virtually every play. The difference is when they make very questionable calls that hadn't been called all game. Or worse at critical times of the game. It's not just penalties it's blown calls as well. Sure some human error is acceptable. If they're going to allow only certain things to be reviewed that's ridiculous. I'm with BB on this. Let the coaches challenge anything. Same rules they only get two, a third if they didn't lose a challenge. I think those two combined, especially if both are perceived to happen to your team in the same game is what really pisses off fans.
Fair enough.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize Bronco fans have listened what is now to two straight weeks about how banged up the Patriots are. Even before the loss Pats fans were using it to justify why they might lose. Now that the game has ended they have said "we win the game IF this player or players played" or just wait till the rematch when these guys are healthy and the game won't even be close. That is the only reason bronco fans have brought it up. We would never use excuse why we lost. Injuries have happened to every team. Just part of the game

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize Bronco fans have listened what is now to two straight weeks about how banged up the Patriots are. Even before the loss Pats fans were using it to justify why they might lose. Now that the game has ended they have said "we win the game IF this player or players played" or just wait till the rematch when these guys are healthy and the game won't even be close. That is the only reason bronco fans have brought it up. We would never use excuse why we lost. Injuries have happened to every team. Just part of the game
Have a good night cdumler7, I'm not going to debate this. It's gone on way too long already. Hope to see you healthy in the playoffs. Hoping the game is at the razor:hope:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a good night cdumler7, I'm not going to debate this. It's gone on way too long already. Hope to see you healthy in the playoffs. Hoping the game is at the razor:hope:
Have a good night. Just felt like you were blaming Bronco fans for speaking about injuries when I would say some of your fellow fans have pushed it so hard for two weeks. Game over though and hopefully we get the rematch.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I brought up Hightower because I thought it was a key loss in the game. Not as an excuse but an observation but hey that IS NFL and Denver still had to make the plays. Many of which were big plays on their part.

If they meet again in the postseason we'll all assess again based on who is playing at the time.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a good night. Just felt like you were blaming Bronco fans for speaking about injuries when I would say some of your fellow fans have pushed it so hard for two weeks. Game over though and hopefully we get the rematch.
hey CD,...I got ya an early-gift......*click-it/enjoy*....maxresdefault.jpg

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You must be excited about your team right now. Sure, the pats were injured but Brock just took over the week before and looked great ... I blame the running game's success at least partially on him opening up the passing game. I figure the timing between the new QB and the team will get better

If these two teams meet again with NE healthier (and some running game), and a more stable Denver offense, it should be a great matchup ...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
miami-fan-flipping-the-twirly-bird.gif

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... makes ya wanna route for Carolina

somewhat ...

haha, yeah.... somewhat.. But like I said in another thread I would love to shut up Shula and company... Just wished it would be the patriots to do it but the Panthers have a shot now

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha, yeah.... somewhat.. But like I said in another thread I would love to shut up Shula and company... Just wished it would be the patriots to do it but the Panthers have a shot now

I wish SOMEONE would shut that bastid up before he dies ...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish SOMEONE would shut that bastid up before he dies ...

Would be nice... Panthers have a shot... But I do see them losing one game with the schedule they have coming up.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I brought up Hightower because I thought it was a key loss in the game. Not as an excuse but an observation but hey that IS NFL and Denver still had to make the plays. Many of which were big plays on their part.

If they meet again in the postseason we'll all assess again based on who is playing at the time.

I meant it more that a lot of Pats fans have brought up injuries over the last couple of weeks. That is fine as they are part of the equation. I just found it funny that a Pats fan would be calling out Bronco fans for doing the exact same thing and telling us to knock it off. Again no problem with you bringing up injuries just think it is hypocritical to only call out one fan base for doing the exact same thing.