• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots fans reach pathetic new low of whining

Is this the most pathetic whining about a loss you've ever seen?

• Yes, it's absolutely sad and pathetic and Patriots fans should be ashamed of themselves

• No, it's a pretty standard amount of whining from Patriots fans

Results are only viewable after voting.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say I burst out laughing watching BB's interview after the game where somebody asked him something he did not like and he gave them the death stare. Oh man glad I was not that guy.

He was asked a really stupid question about the Gronk injury ... I'm just happy BB wasn't my algebra teacher ...

although I think I had his relative for 10th grade Englsih ...

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant it more that a lot of Pats fans have brought up injuries over the last couple of weeks. That is fine as they are part of the equation. I just found it funny that a Pats fan would be calling out Bronco fans for doing the exact same thing and telling us to knock it off. Again no problem with you bringing up injuries just think it is hypocritical to only call out one fan base for doing the exact same thing.

Yeah. The Patriots played Dallas without Romo or Dez Bryant and while we all recognized the "timing was good" we certainly didn't complain too much either.

Same with most Denver fans. Who wouldn't want the best breaks for your team? (i.e I'd feel guilty later.. ;))

Those advantages were offset by the "Brock Osweiler story" and did make for an interesting game. Well except for the ending part where the Patriots win...:D

I think what Patriots fans are doing is typical of most fan bases, playing the What IF, blaming the refs, injures etc particularly in a close game where victory was that close. I don't think it's a uniquely Patriots fan thing.

The Patriots injury story has been kinda interesting and a definite challenge. An offensive line of guards and centers who are rookies and practice squad guys. Hopefully that story is done now.

The loss of offensive weapons the last few week has raised the question on when the Patriots will hit the tipping point and lose a game. Apparently this was the week.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was asked a really stupid question about the Gronk injury ... I'm just happy BB wasn't my algebra teacher ...

although I think I had his relative for 10th grade Englsih ...

I thought that was what the question was about. Yeah he definitely was not happy as he shouldn't be. It looked really bad to a very important piece of your team.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. The Patriots played Dallas without Romo or Dez Bryant and while we all recognized the "timing was good" we certainly didn't complain too much either.

Same with most Denver fans. Who wouldn't want the best breaks for your team? (i.e I'd feel guilty later.. ;))

Those advantages were offset by the "Brock Osweiler story" and did make for an interesting game. Well except for the ending part where the Patriots win...:D

I think what Patriots fans are doing is typical of most fan bases, playing the What IF, blaming the refs, injures etc particularly in a close game where victory was that close. I don't think it's a uniquely Patriots fan thing.

The Patriots injury story has been kinda interesting and a definite challenge. An offensive line of guards and centers who are rookies and practice squad guys. Hopefully that story is done now.

The loss of offensive weapons the last few week has raised the question on when the Patriots will hit the tipping point and lose a game. Apparently this was the week.

I understand playing that game. Most though it will last a day and everybody will move on. My guess is the Green Bay controversy will be done by tomorrow where hardly anybody will want to talk about it. Now given I do understand it is not all Patriot fans as there are plenty myself included that have helped keep this topic at the top. I do think though if some would move forward from the game and look to Sunday most of the chatter would just calm down and everybody would go about their business.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's true, but I think it's stupid when other teams do it, too. I'll call out Broncos fans when they start talking about injuries and reffing as excuses for losing.

Now, I do make a distinction between comments like "we only lost because of injuries," and "even though they beat us, I think if we have so and so back in the playoffs we have a better chance of beating them." That's basically what you (I think it was you) were doing with the Hightower comments and I have no problem with that whatsoever.

It's the "hur dur, we had our 27 best offensive weapons injured, it was a giant conspiracy by the refs and the NFL to screw us over, and we still took you clear to overtime" type of comments that I have no time for.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that was what the question was about. Yeah he definitely was not happy as he shouldn't be. It looked really bad to a very important piece of your team.

yeah but BB sometimes takes the bait. It's been him vs the NE media since the much-loved (by the media) Parcells left. The biggest media enemy is a stoic and BB's all that ... I like that, but sometimes I wish he'd play to the jackals a little more just to the take the nonsense down a notch ... I mean, by fighting it, he sometimes adds to the circus ...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but BB sometimes takes the bait. It's been him vs the NE media since the much-loved (by the media) Parcells left. The biggest media enemy is a stoic and BB's all that ... I like that, but sometimes I wish he'd play to the jackals a little more just to the take the nonsense down a notch ... I mean, by fighting it, he sometimes adds to the circus ...

Yeah I agree I do think he could help his cause just a bit more. At the same time he is the best coach in football so if that is part of it then I would take that in a heart beat.

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woo hoo! 5 posts in and we have a winner..

I would say that this pathetic newb is a pussytastic trannygann dupe, but the Baltimore area is rife with tards so..................

I'm not from Baltimore, I'm a female with a vagina that I was born with, & I could GAF less what you have to say. Newb or not- it's not my fault your team is a bunch of whiny cheaters. Go sign your SF petition & keep your "pussytastic" (I mean really, is that the best you can do with creative verbiage??) opinions to yourself.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you guys are still in here trying to convince yourselves that you would have beaten Brady, Edleman, Amendola and Lewis?

:suds:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true, but I think it's stupid when other teams do it, too. I'll call out Broncos fans when they start talking about injuries and reffing as excuses for losing.

Now, I do make a distinction between comments like "we only lost because of injuries," and "even though they beat us, I think if we have so and so back in the playoffs we have a better chance of beating them." That's basically what you (I think it was you) were doing with the Hightower comments and I have no problem with that whatsoever.

Well I was trying.. ;)

It's the "hur dur, we had our 27 best offensive weapons injured, it was a giant conspiracy by the refs and the NFL to screw us over, and we still took you clear to overtime" type of comments that I have no time for.

Gee I guess we're like other fans... :D

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a female with a vagina that I was born with

So are tgann, old stool and money. What's your point?

Maybe you should learn how to make some killer nachos and chicken wings and stay in the kitchen on Sundays. This would give your life a purpose (on Sundays) beyond whining about shit you know nothing about.

BTW, is this a good time to discuss the whiny, duplicitous POS owner of the Ravens and the asshole coach?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
60973164.jpg

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are tgann, old stool and money. What's your point?

Maybe you should learn how to make some killer nachos and chicken wings and stay in the kitchen on Sundays. This would give your life a purpose (on Sundays) beyond whining about shit you know nothing about.

BTW, is this a good time to discuss the whiny, duplicitous POS owner of the Ravens and the asshole coach?

Your mother should be proud that she raised such a fabulous douchebag. Too bad your fat troll ass doesn't have a girl to cook for you on Sundays. Maybe if you weren't a worthless internet troll you'd be able to find one... Highly doubtful based upon your previous posts.

As a Pats fan you can't say much about any whiny assholes without being a hypocrite. Oh, and what do I know nothing about?? Pointing out the endless scandals surrounding your team?? You're right- it's got to be everyone else in the world that's wrong. We're all jealous little heathens & the Pats are perfect little angels that have gotten a bad rep because the whole world is so jealous of their outstanding talent. It's EVERYONE else. Lmao.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not from Baltimore, I'm a female with a vagina that I was born with, & I could GAF less what you have to say. Newb or not- it's not my fault your team is a bunch of whiny cheaters. Go sign your SF petition & keep your "pussytastic" (I mean really, is that the best you can do with creative verbiage??) opinions to yourself.
Is this Tgann's sister?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your mother should be proud that she raised such a fabulous douchebag. Too bad your fat troll ass doesn't have a girl to cook for you on Sundays. Maybe if you weren't a worthless internet troll you'd be able to find one... Highly doubtful based upon your previous posts.

As a Pats fan you can't say much about any whiny assholes without being a hypocrite. Oh, and what do I know nothing about?? Pointing out the endless scandals surrounding your team?? You're right- it's got to be everyone else in the world that's wrong. We're all jealous little heathens & the Pats are perfect little angels that have gotten a bad rep because the whole world is so jealous of their outstanding talent. It's EVERYONE else. Lmao.
Is this Tgann? The word douche appears in his first sentance? T where u been buddy?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensive? Check.
Obnoxious? Check.
Pats scandal reference? Check.
Reveals having a vagina? Check.

Tgann's doppelganger at the very least.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......~Happy-Holidays~.....*click-BB/enjoy*....maxresdefault.jpg

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not fat.

I'm a terrific cook.

I have a lovely, if somewhat crazy girlfriend.

I was married for over 20 years and have 3 awesome children.

You don't know shit about football.

the end.