• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pat Forde Just Bitch Slaps Tennessee And Clay Travis

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Clay and the reason is because so many of you hate him so much. He is like the worlds most talented troll and I say that out of respect.

The dude just got the Tennessee coach selection shit canned pretty much by himself using nothing but Twitter.

I give him props for that.

The same fate ultimately may await him. Live by the sword, die by it.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pardon me if I'm not impressed with Pinstripe bowls, Tejas bowls, Papa John bowls, Insight bowls, or St. Petersburg bowls in an era where around 50% of teams go to bowl games.

So, you're alright that your fanbase is using the r*pe enabling thing as an excuse to not hire the coach they thought was the best fit because he's not a big name guy? There's not an issue with the protest of the coach, the issue for me is that UT fans are protesting pretending that he's a child rapist enabler, which is all kinds of messed up.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you're alright that your fanbase is using the r*pe enabling thing as an excuse to not hire the coach they thought was the best fit because he's not a big name guy? There's not an issue with the protest of the coach, the issue for me is that UT fans are protesting pretending that he's a child rapist enabler, which is all kinds of messed up.
The fan base doesn't belong to me racist.
I've spoken about the whole ordeal.

I agree, but when hearsay cost you 2.4 million you have to be able to objectively observe a situation.

Agree. Only Schiano knows. Quite possibly it's not worth the wondering for a guy who was .500 in the big east.

I'll start in 1980.... Johnny Majors was the head football coach. He hired Phillip Fulmer. Ed Bolling was the president, Bob Woodruff was the athletic director. All Tennessee football players or alumni. History and tradition of the program was all over the place. In 1989 there were 6 UT players on the staff including David Cutcliff from Alabama. That continued through 1999 when Joe Johnson was the president, Doug Dickey was AD and Philip Fulmer HC was head coach. Presidents since then have been non vols. AD's have been non vols. HC's non vols. Now it's set up that the Governor elects the Board of Trust. The BoT hires the president. The president hires a chancellor. The chancellor hires and AD. The AD hires a football coach. Whole lot of people saying "Well I hired so and so to handle that".

Tennessee won a NC in 98 and has taking a large nosedive ever since. I don't know that every positions needs to be "Tennessee" person but it's obvious how things have gone with none. It's a backwards ass place.

I did think the comment was funny though.

Not true. Forever, big college programs have paid players, paid parents, hid r*pe allegations, hid assaults, educated people Aaron Hernandez while a fanbase stood up and said they didn't want any part of his alleged history just for wins. It wasn't but 2-3 years ago that Tennessee was in the news for being bad at football and having players allegedly r*pe people. Win for the good guys. He may be innocent but it's not worth the risk for winning football games. The people who fund the school with the largest revenue in the SEC spoke out and won.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fan base doesn't belong to me racist.
I've spoken about the whole ordeal.

The fanbase doesn't belong to you, but it's a community that you're a part of. Everything I've seen you say makes it appear that you don't think he's a satisfactory coach. But, I'm asking if you if you think it's appropriate to pretend that the protest is based on what happened at Penn State when it appears that it has absolutely nothing to do with that and everything to do with what happened at Rutgers.

Not sure how anything I've said has anything to do with race.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fanbase doesn't belong to you, but it's a community that you're a part of. Everything I've seen you say makes it appear that you don't think he's a satisfactory coach. But, I'm asking if you if you think it's appropriate to pretend that the protest is based on what happened at Penn State when it appears that it has absolutely nothing to do with that and everything to do with what happened at Rutgers.

Not sure how anything I've said has anything to do with race.
I was just fucking around, as it could have been read as if you were insinuating that these people were mine.

I'm fine with people " it's appropriate to pretend that the protest is based on what happened at Penn State when it appears that it has absolutely nothing to do with that and everything to do with what happened at Rutgers."

Because it does have something to do with what happened at Rutgers. He was .500 at Rutgers. His Big East conference record was 28-48. His first ever NFL he had his defensive line diving at the oline lined up in victory formation. Add the unknown of what he did or didn't see and not report isn't worth wondering about for a mediocre at best head coach.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just fucking around, as it could have been read as if you were insinuating that these people were mine.

I'm fine with people " it's appropriate to pretend that the protest is based on what happened at Penn State when it appears that it has absolutely nothing to do with that and everything to do with what happened at Rutgers."

Because it does have something to do with what happened at Rutgers. He was .500 at Rutgers. His Big East conference record was 28-48. His first ever NFL he had his defensive line diving at the oline lined up in victory formation. Add the unknown of what he did or didn't see and not report isn't worth wondering about for a mediocre at best head coach.

That's my point though. The reason everyone is up in arms is because of what happened at Rutgers. The protests are based on what happened at Rutgers, but they're pretending that the protest are because of what happened at Penn State. Headlines read that Schiano is under protest because he enabled child r*pe, not because he's a lousy coach. It's pathetic that people are willing to paint him in such a negative light for no reason other than the football team they like hired someone that's not a big name guy to fill their coaching vacancy.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my point though. The reason everyone is up in arms is because of what happened at Rutgers. The protests are based on what happened at Rutgers, but they're pretending that the protest are because of what happened at Penn State. Headlines read that Schiano is under protest because he enabled child r*pe, not because he's a lousy coach. It's pathetic that people are willing to paint him in such a negative light for no reason other than the football team they like hired someone that's not a big name guy to fill their coaching vacancy.
You're assuming it was because it wasn't a big name guy. It was because as a fan base we were asked to support a guy from Louisiana Tech. We did it. Then we were asked to support a guy from Cincinnati, who lost to the guy from Louisiana Tech. We did it. Now we were asked to support a guy from Rutgers that got curb stomped 69-38 by the guy from Cincinnati who lost to the guy from Louisiana Tech. Enough is enough. Most know that the program is a mess and a .500 big east guy isn't even an option. If they have contacted and been rejected by Tee Martin, David Cutcliff, Mike Leach, Kevin Sumlin, The guy from Iowa St., Lane Kiffin, then Greg Schiano might have been an option, but the unknown is still not worth wins.

I took the time to go back and post many of my responses over the past 24 hours on my thoughts about the whole situation. You haven't and won't address any of them because you are on that same witch hunt to accuse Tennessee fans of something that you claim to KNOW they're on.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was because as a fan base we were asked to support a guy from Louisiana Tech. We did it. Then we were asked to support a guy from Cincinnati, who lost to the guy from Louisiana Tech. We did it. Now we were asked to support a guy from Rutgers that got curb stomped 69-38 by the guy from Cincinnati who lost to the guy from Louisiana Tech.

Whoa...Cosmic...

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're assuming it was because it wasn't a big name guy. It was because as a fan base we were asked to support a guy from Louisiana Tech. We did it. Then we were asked to support a guy from Cincinnati, who lost to the guy from Louisiana Tech. We did it. Now we were asked to support a guy from Rutgers that got curb stomped 69-38 by the guy from Cincinnati who lost to the guy from Louisiana Tech. Enough is enough. Most know that the program is a mess and a .500 big east guy isn't even an option. If they have contacted and been rejected by Tee Martin, David Cutcliff, Mike Leach, Kevin Sumlin, The guy from Iowa St., Lane Kiffin, then Greg Schiano might have been an option, but the unknown is still not worth wins.

I took the time to go back and post many of my responses over the past 24 hours on my thoughts about the whole situation. You haven't and won't address any of them because you are on that same witch hunt to accuse Tennessee fans of something that you claim to KNOW they're on.

Regardless it has absolutely nothing to do with his time at Penn State...

But because he's not "satisfactory" there's no issues painting him in a negative light about something as serious as child r*pe.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless it has absolutely nothing to do with his time at Penn State...

But because he's not "satisfactory" there's no issues painting him in a negative light about something as serious as child r*pe.
Not body has convicted him or done anything to the guy. Just didn't want a mediocre coach who might or might not have witnessed Jerry Sanduscky diddle little boys when he was the Penn State Defensive Back Coach from 1990-1995.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not body has convicted him or done anything to the guy. Just didn't want a mediocre coach who might or might not have witnessed Jerry Sanduscky diddle little boys when he was the Penn State Defensive Back Coach from 1990-1995.

Right, didn't do anything but bring his name into a child r*pe scandal and affected his livelihood for the sake of football.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, didn't do anything but bring his name into a child r*pe scandal and affected his livelihood for the sake of football.
Um this article brought his name into it. Tennessee fans just didn't want to wonder about it.
Greg Schiano, Tom Bradley knew of Jerry Sandusky abuse at Penn State, documents show

You're acting like there isn't one guy out there who is mediocre head coach and good coordinator and not tied to Jerry Sandusky to give a shot.....

Just face it guy. You're convinced of your theory. I've presented you plenty of reasons the deal fell through, but you just want to keep pounding your theory and whine about how unfair it is.

I support your right to not care if Greg Schiano did see or didn't see Jerry Sandusky diddle little boys. I would rather not be involved with that. Sorry if that bothers you. No need to reply with your moaning about this situation. I've answered everything you've tagged me about.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um this article brought his name into it. Tennessee fans just didn't want to wonder about it.
Greg Schiano, Tom Bradley knew of Jerry Sandusky abuse at Penn State, documents show

You're acting like there isn't one guy out there who is mediocre head coach and good coordinator and not tied to Jerry Sandusky to give a shot.....

Just face it guy. You're convinced of your theory. I've presented you plenty of reasons the deal fell through, but you just want to keep pounding your theory and whine about how unfair it is.

I support your right to not care if Greg Schiano did see or didn't see Jerry Sandusky diddle little boys. I would rather not be involved with that. Sorry if that bothers you. No need to reply with your moaning about this situation. I've answered everything you've tagged me about.

My “theory” isn’t a theory. It’s simple. People are complaining because he’s not a good coach and they’re using his past at Penn State to cover up that his past at Rutgers isn’t up to Tennessee fan expectations.

The bottom line is UT fans aren’t happy with their ADs hire, so they fabricated an issue and ran with it. I’m not saying it’s unfair, I’m saying it’s classless to pretend that the issue with schiano is his past at Penn State.

I don’t even think you’ve disagreed with me that this wouldn’t be an issue if he was a great coach, and it would still be a hire you were unhappy with if this wasn’t an issue.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of what he may or may not have witnessed I just didn't think Schiano was a very good hire for TN

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So. Huge rumor that fulmer will be announced As new athletic director. Any truth?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Travis is tweeting that Jason Witten has reached out to Tennessee saying he would leave the Cowboys right now to take the Head coaching spot at Tennessee..... :L

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. Huge rumor that fulmer will be announced As new athletic director. Any truth?
I've heard that. I wouldn't be surprised. Big story out now is that the Greg Schiano hire was directly between Jimmy Haslam(Browns owner, Largest Tennessee donor/Flying J guy) and John Currie. The board and former players really stopped this hire. As soon as Currie got on the plane to Columbus they leaked the info to Dan Volken at the USA Today, he reported it and shit hit the fan. Apparantly Currie is out and I wouldn't be surprised the least if Fulmer is hired. I think they should go after David Blackburn another old Tennessee guy who is currently the AD at UT Chattanooga though. Should be interesting to watch how the rest plays out.