• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pat Forde Just Bitch Slaps Tennessee And Clay Travis

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see how you guys do next year and and the year after. I think that will be 3 years (right?), which is usually when schools start panicking
We sure will. I mean, it's not like there's much lower to go for Tennessee football. Regardless, it's still better than having a guy quit in late March to focus on faith and family. You're more of a dipshit than I thought if you're really going to try and defend this. Take the L and move on.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We sure will. I mean, it's not like there's much lower to go for Tennessee football. Regardless, it's still better than having a guy quit in late March to focus on faith and family. Your more of a dipshit than I thought if you're really going to try and defend this. Take the L and move on.
I didn't read the article. I've never thought Pruitt was really a better head coach than Schiano. Whatever just happened doesn't support or hurt that stance.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read the article. I've never thought Pruitt was really a better head coach than Schiano. Whatever just happened doesn't support or hurt that stance.
i dIdn'T rEAd thE aRtICle, BUt i tHouGht GREg wOuLD bE BEtteR...............

Guy had 1 Job. Just 1. Not a head coach. Just coach D.........

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dIdn'T rEAd thE aRtICle, BUt i tHouGht GREg wOuLD bE BEtteR...............

Guy had 1 Job. Just 1. Not a head coach. Just coach D.........

Ok, cool. Hook em

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We sure will. I mean, it's not like there's much lower to go for Tennessee football.

Oh yeah? Hire Mike Riley.

He'll make you realize how much further you can fall.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Faith and Family = I've done some dumb shit.

Schiano abruptly resigns from Patriots' staff

giphy.gif

None of that changes my mind about his ability as a head coach. I hope the Vols do well because they are the team I like in the SEC.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With yesterdays Schiano news, it seems timely to point out that Tennessee ranked 22 spots better in total defense (49th vs. 71st) than Ohio State this season despite having far less talent and facing Tua, Grier, Fromm and Lock.
If there is anyone on the planet who shouldn't be talking about "talent", it's a Tennessee fan. You guys have wasted more 5* prospects than any other team.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody bitch slaps Tennessee. Their football program, I don't believe, hasn't even made a bowl since the Clinton administration.

Reactions: gob

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think Kiffin's tenure at USC wasn't shaped by the scholarship situation he inherited

Lane Kiffin's tenure at USC was shaped by the fact that he's a petulant child who can't get out of his own way. USC wasn't holding the sanctions against him and his record wasn't what got him fired.

He was keeping the talent level up as much as possible considering the sanctions and had a winning record when everyone was predicting that USC was looking at 5-7 and 4-8 records. His ability to coach was never in question at USC.

His ability to lead, however, was in question because of his own actions. The problem was that he kept doing and saying stupid shit that embarrassed the program and eventually lost the team. USC gave him every opportunity to grow up and act like an adult, but he couldn't manage it.

When USC lost the Sun Bowl, the team was clearly divided and there was some sort of an altercation between players after that game. USC still brought him back for the following season, but things didn't improve.

Maybe he's learned his lesson, but I'm not sure I'd risk it. If I was an AD major program like Tennessee, I'd hire him as the OC in a heartbeat. But I'm not sure I'd want him as my HC.

And ftr, I was one of his biggest supporters when he was at USC.

Tee Martin is a great recuiter and has experience at a p5 program. I'll call him a wash vs a .500 coach.

Tee Martin is a very good recruiter, but he is not ready to be a head coach at a major program. The highest he has risen in the coaching ranks was when he was our OC. He wasn't even ready for that.

He started out okay and there was thought that he could be the OC for quite awhile. However, he never got any better. Last season, fans in the stands were correctly guessing his plays before they were run. If fans were doing that, imagine what opposing DC's were doing.

I will give him credit for being able to game plan before the game and at halftime as USC's offense often came out looking good at the start of games and at the start of the 2nd half.

However, he wasn't very good at making in game adjustments (virtually non-existent) and because of that, our offense would stall after the first couple of possessions and we'd struggle to score or even put together a decent drive to get the defense some rest.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lane Kiffin's tenure at USC was shaped by the fact that he's a petulant child who can't get out of his own way. USC wasn't holding the sanctions against him and his record wasn't what got him fired.

He was keeping the talent level up as much as possible considering the sanctions and had a winning record when everyone was predicting that USC was looking at 5-7 and 4-8 records. His ability to coach was never in question at USC.

His ability to lead, however, was in question because of his own actions. The problem was that he kept doing and saying stupid shit that embarrassed the program and eventually lost the team. USC gave him every opportunity to grow up and act like an adult, but he couldn't manage it.

When USC lost the Sun Bowl, the team was clearly divided and there was some sort of an altercation between players after that game. USC still brought him back for the following season, but things didn't improve.

Maybe he's learned his lesson, but I'm not sure I'd risk it. If I was an AD major program like Tennessee, I'd hire him as the OC in a heartbeat. But I'm not sure I'd want him as my HC.

And ftr, I was one of his biggest supporters when he was at USC.

Tee Martin is a very good recruiter, but he is not ready to be a head coach at a major program. The highest he has risen in the coaching ranks was when he was our OC. He wasn't even ready for that.

He started out okay and there was thought that he could be the OC for quite awhile. However, he never got any better. Last season, fans in the stands were correctly guessing his plays before they were run. If fans were doing that, imagine what opposing DC's were doing.

I will give him credit for being able to game plan before the game and at halftime as USC's offense often came out looking good at the start of games and at the start of the 2nd half.

However, he wasn't very good at making in game adjustments (virtually non-existent) and because of that, our offense would stall after the first couple of possessions and we'd struggle to score or even put together a decent drive to get the defense some rest.
USC isn't any better or worse after Coach Lane Kiffin was left off the bus by a class act like the University of Southern Cal. Not Shocked people paid a guy to have their kids accepted.

Glad Tee is back in God's country and just a few hours from his son, at Clemson.

I skimmed through this, are you angry?

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah? Hire Mike Riley.

He'll make you realize how much further you can fall.
Tailgated with some of the huskers in Nashville, prior to the bowl game. Already had hotels and shit set up for Nola, so I went to watch Okie beat the barn. Nebraska fans are as good as they come if you ask me.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tailgated with some of the huskers in Nashville, prior to the bowl game. Already had hotels and shit set up for Nola, so I went to watch Okie beat the barn. Nebraska fans are as good as they come if you ask me.

Yeah, I would agree, but I am biased. Some of my favorite moments involving the fanbase come when they should support/respect for their opponent for any reason. Like in the UCLA game when the fans held up signs respecting the player that UCLA lost recently at the time. Players had his number on their helmets too.

Same with Fresno St when Nebraska punter Foltz died. We lined up in punting formation with no punter in the back and Fresno St declined the penalty. It would have been a dick move to accept it, I get that, but it is great seeing tributes like that unfold in real circumstances. You hear in all sports all the time to take what the opponent gives you, but sometimes its greater to show respect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 006

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC isn't any better or worse after Coach Lane Kiffin was left off the bus by a class act like the University of Southern Cal. Not Shocked people paid a guy to have their kids accepted.

Glad Tee is back in God's country and just a few hours from his son, at Clemson.

I skimmed through this, are you angry?

Not at all. Just explaining why I'd stay away from Kiffin and why Tee isn't ready for an HC job.