• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pat Forde Just Bitch Slaps Tennessee And Clay Travis

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Duke head coaches are turning down Tennessee. Bottom line, the Volunteers are not a premiere program, and the job is not a desirable position.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else surprised @olympicoscar is clay travis biggest fan?

:badmin:
Oops. Guess I fucked up the quote function when trying to tell @michaeljordan_fan this was already a thread.....

Thanks to @Ojb81 giving me a rainbow in his continued infatuation with ghey stuff I learned I made a mistake. My apologies Olympicoscar. Hoop saves that stuff even if you get a red box in the top right corner and respond.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops. Guess I fucked up the quote function when trying to tell @michaeljordan_fan this was already a thread.....

Thanks to @Ojb81 giving me a rainbow in his continued infatuation with ghey stuff I learned I made a mistake. My apologies Olympicoscar. Hoop saves that stuff even if you get a red box in the top right corner and respond.

lmao i'm in the hilljack's head, wonderful!

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fanbase doesn't belong to you, but it's a community that you're a part of. Everything I've seen you say makes it appear that you don't think he's a satisfactory coach. But, I'm asking if you if you think it's appropriate to pretend that the protest is based on what happened at Penn State when it appears that it has absolutely nothing to do with that and everything to do with what happened at Rutgers.

Not sure how anything I've said has anything to do with race.

Dude, I haven't been a Tennessee fan tonight, as you can see in my other posts. But I think talking about being responsible for the communities you're a part of is dangerous ground for a Tarheel. Just a thought.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The athletic department is to blame.
Haslam wanted Schiano in Cleveland and was the reason behind him being potentially hired here. Explains why no search firm was hired. Schiano was his #1 choice from the beginning. Used AD Currie as a puppet.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carnival barker Clay Travis, who spent Sunday fomenting this revolt, makes it clear in this column what he thinks is the primary problem with Schiano: “In what universe does it make sense to hire Greg [expletive] Schiano right now? We’re talking about a guy with a losing record in college football at Rutgers who got fired by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and just vanished from coaching until Urban Meyer decided to hire him as defensive coordinator.” In the next paragraph, he gets to the Penn State business. But first? First and foremost? It’s the mortal sin of a losing record at Rutgers.

If you are a Tennessee fan who has sincere ethical qualms about what Schiano may have known at Penn State many years ago, fine. The attorney general who prosecuted the Sandusky case doesn’t, but OK. Ohio State apparently is satisfied with Schiano’s reputation, since it has employed him the last two years.

But if you used this as a Trojan horse to blockade a coaching hire you don’t like because you think Tennessee football deserves better, shame on you. And now that the Schiano hire has been blown up because of this, good luck landing the next guy. Who would want to deal with this fan base right now?

Coaching carousel winners and losers (yes, Tennessee is definitely a loser)

With yesterdays Schiano news, it seems timely to point out that Tennessee ranked 22 spots better in total defense (49th vs. 71st) than Ohio State this season despite having far less talent and facing Tua, Grier, Fromm and Lock.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With yesterdays Schiano news, it seems timely to point out that Tennessee ranked 22 spots better in total defense (49th vs. 71st) than Ohio State this season despite having far less talent and facing Tua, Grier, Fromm and Lock.
So close to being bowl eligible!

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, not really and thats fine. Nice to see that you couldn't respond with anything of substance to what I had to say :thumb:
Congrats on having one coach that will be replaced in a few more years, rather than a different coach that would have been replaced in a few years?

FWIW, if we're cherry picking stats, OSU had the #15 defense in 2017 with Schiano.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on having one coach that will be replaced in a few more years, rather than a different coach that would have been replaced in a few years?

FWIW, if we're cherry picking stats, OSU had the #15 defense in 2017 with Schiano.
How is stating the facts about the 2018 football season cherry picking stats?

FWIW, if you think I or anyone else should be impressed with tOSU having the #15 defense in the country under Schiano for 2017, I'll take the guy who coordinated the #1 defense that year.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carnival barker Clay Travis, who spent Sunday fomenting this revolt, makes it clear in this column what he thinks is the primary problem with Schiano: “In what universe does it make sense to hire Greg [expletive] Schiano right now? We’re talking about a guy with a losing record in college football at Rutgers who got fired by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and just vanished from coaching until Urban Meyer decided to hire him as defensive coordinator.” In the next paragraph, he gets to the Penn State business. But first? First and foremost? It’s the mortal sin of a losing record at Rutgers.

If you are a Tennessee fan who has sincere ethical qualms about what Schiano may have known at Penn State many years ago, fine. The attorney general who prosecuted the Sandusky case doesn’t, but OK. Ohio State apparently is satisfied with Schiano’s reputation, since it has employed him the last two years.

But if you used this as a Trojan horse to blockade a coaching hire you don’t like because you think Tennessee football deserves better, shame on you. And now that the Schiano hire has been blown up because of this, good luck landing the next guy. Who would want to deal with this fan base right now?

Coaching carousel winners and losers (yes, Tennessee is definitely a loser)

Faith and Family = I've done some dumb shit.

Schiano abruptly resigns from Patriots' staff

giphy.gif

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pruitt would have lasted longer

giphy.gif

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pruitt would have lasted longer

giphy.gif
We'll see how you guys do next year and and the year after. I think that will be 3 years (right?), which is usually when schools start panicking