• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packers vs. Giants

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hate Packers.... there going to be the ones who ruin our dreams come january...

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NICE JOB GIANTS SECONDARY.... WAY to fail....

In defense of the Giants secondary, Aaron Rodgers and Crew have a way of making most secondary's look rather pedestrian and insignificant.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is absolutely ridiculous. He's in the Dan Marino / John Elway mold the way the ball comes out of his hand. He just can't be denied.

He has guys that can get open too. He deserves a lot of credit though because he finds them and makes perfect throws.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has guys that can get open too. He deserves a lot of credit though because he finds them and makes perfect throws.

True. But I'm just talking about arm talent. He's right there with Marino and Elway with how the ball explodes out of his hand.

He makes the most difficult throws look easy.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's a fucking machine! Go Chico State!

Chico State, a recruiting Mecca all of the sudden...LOL!

Yeah, Clyde, Rodgers and his receivers are indefinable. They can do just whatever the hell they want. I've seen this movie before.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
True. But I'm just talking about arm talent. He's right there with Marino and Elway with how the ball explodes out of his hand.

There it is!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah that back foot pass with pressure in his face I thought was a interception but no it was a perfect pass to wide open receiver down the sideline to setup the winning FG. Any other QB makes a throw like that and it's probably picked off.

On the other side though if the Giants DB was not a complete idiot maybe he would've been a position to make the pick. You don't bite on the inside move in that situation. You protect the deep pass and let them have the inside one -_-;

The Giants did not even make the Packers earn that final drive. They just folded it over and stuck a pretty little bow on it for them. Oh well it's the season of giving just thank God we were not in the holiday spirit today.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Guys, not sure how much of this game yall got to watch. I was able to watch pretty much the entire thing and this game was called so one-sided it wasnt even funny. Jenning's got credit for a TD where he bobbled the thing until it was knocked away. There was a BS pass interference on Amukamara and a BS illegal contact against #57 (cant remember his name)...really ticky tack stuff. Absolute joke.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants did not even make the Packers earn that final drive. They just folded it over and stuck a pretty little bow on it for them

This is what really kills me, why all that hard work then to let it up like that?

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bays defense is absolutely garbage. I hope we have a chance against them in the NFC championship game. If there is one team that can beat them in the west it's the 49ers and the offense is going to have to be better than this.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, not sure how much of this game yall got to watch. I was able to watch pretty much the entire thing and this game was called so one-sided it wasnt even funny. Jenning's got credit for a TD where he bobbled the thing until it was knocked away. There was a BS pass interference on Amukamara and a BS illegal contact against #57 (cant remember his name)...really ticky tack stuff. Absolute joke.

Saw the whole game, and yes a LOT of the calls did go for the packers... that Jennings TD was really 70-30 for me in favor of a no td call. They need to straighten this rule out cause its making the Megatron dismissal from last yr look worse n worse.

Prince's PI was terrible IMO, shouldn't been called, the WR didn't even make any noise for a foul.

but ELI was STUPID for that pic 6.... thank god Alex doesn't make that throw anymore....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bays defense is absolutely garbage. I hope we have a chance against them in the NFC championship game. If there is one team that can beat them in the west it's the 49ers and the offense is going to have to be better than this.

I said it in the GDT, not sure if its just the giants passing attack BUT Eli was taking deep shots downfield and was converting them.

Something to take note of them.

Defensively, IDK how da F we're going to stop the passing attack since we can't sack the QB.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it in the GDT, not sure if its just the giants passing attack BUT Eli was taking deep shots downfield and was converting them.

Something to take note of them.

Defensively, IDK how da F we're going to stop the passing attack since we can't sack the QB.

Well we don't blitz much but still get good pressure with our front line. That should make the windows Rodgers has to throw into a bit smaller and make him work harder to find the open guy.

With that said though the best we can do is slow them down enough to win. You can't stop that passing attack, but to anyone who says it can't be done I give you the Patroits vs Giants Super Bowl.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

yup got to watch the whole thing(and every game for that matter living in wisconsin) and they get so many calls go there way. they get bailed out so many damn times

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well we don't blitz much but still get good pressure with our front line. That should make the windows Rodgers has to throw into a bit smaller and make him work harder to find the open guy.

With that said though the best we can do is slow them down enough to win. You can't stop that passing attack, but to anyone who says it can't be done I give you the Patroits vs Giants Super Bowl.

What??? When you say "we" you can't be talking about the 49ers, can you? We normally get no pressure; its the main weakness of the defense. Today they did get some; I'll grant you that.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Saw the whole game, and yes a LOT of the calls did go for the packers... that Jennings TD was really 70-30 for me in favor of a no td call. They need to straighten this rule out cause its making the Megatron dismissal from last yr look worse n worse.

Prince's PI was terrible IMO, shouldn't been called, the WR didn't even make any noise for a foul.

but ELI was STUPID for that pic 6.... thank god Alex doesn't make that throw anymore....

First play of the next game - Washington - Pick-6 - Thanks for the Jinx, X! ;)

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pressure is good but sacks stop plays from gaining positive yards. We pressured opposing offenses all season, and while not the most prolific offenses, they still find the holes to hit their WR... We don't get to Rodgers, we don't have a chance. The giants were getting to Rodgers and it nearly worked, I'm not sure if we can do that.(cause outside of Rogers and maybe Cully, our DBs won't hold the GB WRs...)

To bold, i give you a fantastic pass rush that was hot... we'll see if our pass rush can get close.