• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packers give away Clay Matthews number as fast as they could.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably would but I didn't double down after Ford posted his comment on this. The only difference is I posted from Wisconsin instead of Texas. I still don't think an Administrator should be giving out IP information on an anonymous sports site but rather should monitor it and send the person a private message instead of telling the entire board.

"Hey everyone, I live in Denton. Did you hear me, I live in Denton and go to Cowboys games because I have season tickets!"

two days later. "Hey, how dare you tell people what city I live in???"

Come on man, don't try to play the victim.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I didn't post your IP address. I figured if you were willing to say the city you live in you didn't mind me doing the same. Probably was a bad move on my part, just going along with the game though.
No you didn't post my IP address but you posted my current home address on this forum. You could have just sent me a private message but you chose to let everyone know. If I was the Administrator I would have chosen the private message instead but I hold no ill will toward you as I like most of your posts. It's all out there now and I'll just have to deal with it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hey everyone, I live in Denton. Did you hear me, I live in Denton and go to Cowboys games because I have season tickets!"

two days later. "Hey, how dare you tell people what city I live in???"

Come on man, don't try to play the victim.
I'm not playing the victim but as Administrator I hold you to a higher standard. Wouldn't a private message have been the best route to go? You do what you want because you have my information and thought it was funny to use your clout. Like I said before it doesn't bother me and I can deal with the verbal abuse.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you didn't post my IP address but you posted my current home address on this forum. You could have just sent me a private message but you chose to let everyone know. If I was the Administrator I would have chosen the private message instead but I hold no ill will toward you as I like most of your posts. It's all out there now and I'll just have to deal with it.
He didn't post your home ADDRESS, unless you are the sole person living in De Pere.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't post your home ADDRESS, unless you are the sole person living in De Pere.
Don't be so obtuse, he posted the city I live in to show I wasn't posting from Denton. As Administrator he could have notified me via private message instead of posting it so all members could see. Like I told Ford it's okay with me but I would have preferred he kept it private.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be so obtuse, he posted the city I live in to show I wasn't posting from Denton. As Administrator he could have notified me via private message instead of posting it so all members could see. Like I told Ford it's okay with me but I would have preferred he kept it private.

If you wanted to keep where you live private, shouldn’t be posting that you live elsewhere. Dishonesties will be disclosed. Apparently you didn’t want your charade to be disclosed. That’s to bad.:rolleyes2:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Show me where I posted your address. I posted your town, not your address. You know, the town like you have been claiming you were doing all along.

You had no issues posting your details in the forum, so I did as well. No biggie.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you wanted to keep where you live private, shouldn’t be posting that you live elsewhere. Dishonesties will be disclosed. Apparently you didn’t want your charade to be disclosed. That’s to bad.:rolleyes2:
Don't be such a dick Harold, if I were Administrator I'd have notified the person via private message. I was just having fun and not hurting anyone on what is supposed to be an anonymous site. Saying I'm dishonest and it's too bad for me is really classless on your part as a moderator.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I gave you plenty of opportunities to knock off the charade? Multiple chances and you kept wanting to pretend like I was lying? Even when you knew I had you dead to rights you kept at it.

Next time just stop digging. Or PM me and say "hey, I'm really wanting to lie to protect my "cred" on an anonymous forum so can you play along".

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be such a dick Harold, if I were Administrator I'd have notified the person via private message. I was just having fun and not hurting anyone on what is supposed to be an anonymous site. Saying I'm dishonest and it's too bad for me is really classless on your part as a moderator.
Should I get the doll out and ask you to point to where I hurt you? Big fucking deal that someone knows your town. I live in Flower Mound. I've said that for many years. Does that hurt me? Not one iota.

No, you just want to try to turn your embarassment into victimhood.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where I posted your address. I posted your town, not your address. You know, the town like you have been claiming you were doing all along.

You had no issues posting your details in the forum, so I did as well. No biggie.
You posted the town I am posting from to make a point that I wasn't posting from Denton. It's all water underneath the bridge as far as I'm concerned and like I said earlier I'll just deal with it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next time just stop digging. Or PM me and say "hey, I'm really wanting to lie to protect my "cred" on an anonymous forum so can you play along".
As Administrator you could have PM'd me if you had concerns about this but you didn't.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You posted the town I am posting from to make a point that I wasn't posting from Denton. It's all water underneath the bridge as far as I'm concerned and like I said earlier I'll just deal with it.

Well, everyone learned a lesson here today I guess. When I posted this:

Really? You want to sit there and lie to me about where you are posting from? Come on man, you need to be smarter than this.

And before you dig any deeper, I went back and audited every IP you have posted from since last september. There are only two different locations, but many posts and log in over that time, and neither location is in Texas. If you would like to keep this charade up I can post the exact towns you posted from.

Considering you are pretending not to be a Packers fan, you really don't want me listing the one you almost exclusively post from in that time.

then I guess you should have been smarter. A reasonable person would have said "oh shit, I really shouldn't call him a liar and basically force him to bust me".

But like you said, water under the bridge. There is no harm here. And now you can openly post your Packer love. :)

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I get the doll out and ask you to point to where I hurt you? Big fucking deal that someone knows your town. I live in Flower Mound. I've said that for many years. Does that hurt me? Not one iota.

No, you just want to try to turn your embarassment into victimhood.
You seem guilty Ford otherwise you wouldn't keep making excuses why you exposed the city I post from. I already said I'll deal with it but you keep responding to my posts. Now lets just move on.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout them Cowboys.......

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, everyone learned a lesson here today I guess. When I posted this:

then I guess you should have been smarter. A reasonable person would have said "oh shit, I really shouldn't call him a liar and basically force him to bust me".

But like you said, water under the bridge. There is no harm here. And now you can openly post your Packer love. :)
You exposed me because you didn't like my posts about Rodgers and wanted to get even. Well as Administrator I guess you get the last laugh.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem guilty Ford otherwise you wouldn't keep making excuses why you exposed the city I post from. I already said I'll deal with it but you keep responding to my posts. Now lets just move on.

I don't think you understand what an excuse is, or why one is ever needed. I don't need to make excuses...I didn't lie about anything. :D

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Before he posted your city he said he had IP addresses that states otherwise, and you decided to keep the charade going.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You exposed me because you didn't like my posts about Rodgers and wanted to get even. Well as Administrator I guess you get the last laugh.

No, I saw people making accusations so I took a look. I found the truth and confronted you about it. You decided to keep going and insinuate I was lying at worst, trolling you at best. Had you been posting from Denton I would have told everyone that. I've defended worse than what you have done here, when people swear someone is an alt for instance. I'll set everyone straight by letting them know the accounts are different and the geographic difference between the two accused.

You are just trying to shift focus from the fact you have lied about being a Texan here for a long time. Hell, aren't you the one that I used to talk about Denton with? Didn't you have Ricky as your avy?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you understand what an excuse is, or why one is ever needed. I don't need to make excuses...I didn't lie about anything. :D
No you didn't lie about anything, you just decided to try and make an example of me because I posted positive things about the Packers. It must be great having everyone's IP information and exposing folks you disagree with.