• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packers #2?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing you don't care and all, because it's all about the fun! I'm having fun... how about you? You having fun? Think we should all continue to have fun. I sure plan to. Just thinking about the term GNGing makes me chuckle, I can only image how funny you think it is....well for now, got a feeling that won't last for long. Might be past that point already.
Actually the term GNGing is so stupid that it is funny. If you think something like that could bother me is also funny. Unlike you I don't take things in an anonymous sports forum to heart. Keep it coming as I enjoy a good laugh.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when your only purpose is to fuck with people then it's long past the point
How did I fuck with people? By expressing my opinions?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the term GNGing is so stupid that it is funny. If you think something like that could bother me is also funny. Unlike you I don't take things in an anonymous sports forum to heart. Keep it coming as I enjoy a good laugh.
GNGing again I see. Think it's a habit with you, probably been doing that your whole life. I do find it funny though and intend to bring it up often, because we all can use a laugh.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GNGing again I see. Think it's a habit with you, probably been doing that your whole life. I do find it funny though and intend to bring it up often, because we all can use a laugh.
I'll be laughing right along with you and at you... :dhd:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bunch of pubs had the Pack in the SB preseason last year . Makes no sense but also doesn't matter

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep trying to think of other major sports equivalent to the media love affair with Rodgers. Where guys are considered elite or maybe even the best ever but they have little to show got it.

In baseball I thought of Mike Trout but no one is picking the Angels to win it all every other year . Maybe Barry Bonds ?? In basketball I've got nothing . All their best dudes have multiple titles and other finals appearances

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep trying to think of other major sports equivalent to the media love affair with Rodgers. Where guys are considered elite or maybe even the best ever but they have little to show got it.
Hank Aaron only played on one World Series winning team.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Retard Prisco.

The dreaded Prisco jinx has been placed on the Packers.

The Vikes and Bears will battle for the division.

The Pack won't even make the playoffs. Hissy Fit Rodgers is done.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
collarbone1.jpg
th

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In baseball I thought of Mike Trout but no one is picking the Angels to win it all every other year . Maybe Barry Bonds ?? In basketball I've got nothing . All their best dudes have multiple titles and other finals appearances

Alex Rodriguez biggest contracts and 1 title with the Yankees , a me me guy. Loved when Jeter gave him a look like " are you fucking kidding me"

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers missed most of 2017 because of a cheap shot by a Vikings LB and was injured most of last season.

He played 16 games last season. He was down huge to the Bears in game one and when he got injured he had a great second half. Makes the big throw, double check discount moves, misses , limp appears

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sucks to be you

carry on with the stupid hour...it's clearly what you do best

Good thing you don't care and all, because it's all about the fun! I'm having fun... how about you? You having fun? Think we should all continue to have fun. I sure plan to. Just thinking about the term GNGing makes me chuckle, I can only image how funny you think it is....well for now, got a feeling that won't last for long. Might be past that point already.

This place got depressing. Everybody is just angry and wants to tell everyone that they’re a piece of shit...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with the off season moves the Packers made ( which weren't anywhere near the price tag imo), they still have the 3rd best defense in their division by a pretty wide margin and probably middle of the pack league wide, at best. I think they will still need to out score teams to win. Did they find any weapins for A.R. to use? I honestly can't see them finishing ahead of the Bears or Vikings.
Even if they were to finish above 500, I don't see them being ranked better than 10-12 . might possibly get a wild card spot at best. Just my 2 cents mind you and up here in Canuckistan, that's only worth a penny anyway and we don't have pennies anymore.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how much of an upgrade this is compared to the past couple seasons? They picked up a few nice players but no one that jumps off the charts. Basically replacing the talent they lost with equal value players. They did invest $ and draft picks to upgrade that D, so we shall see?

Could be fun watching the Aaron Rodgers meltdown show as soon as things start to go bad.