• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packers #2?

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also had a very good draft.

Too soon to say that.

It was an incredibly strange draft.

They took a DL who wasn't even that good in college and is going to be playing year 1 with one arm as he needs surgery. Incredible athlete...but not a great football player yet. That doesn't scream year 1 Impact. And they did that with the #11 spot. It was a huge reach IMO.

The one area that no one has mentioned about why the Packers could be good this season is their young CB's.

Jaire Alexander is a name everyone should learn about now. He is going to be a superstar IMO. And I think Jackson is going to take a big step forward in year 2 too.

It is a scary tandem moving forward.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you post to post while saying very little

being an ass remains all you chuckles
Actually you just don't like my opinions. Being an ass is all in the eyes of the beholder.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too soon to say that.

It was an incredibly strange draft.

They took a DL who wasn't even that good in college and is going to be playing year 1 with one arm as he needs surgery. Incredible athlete...but not a great football player yet. That doesn't scream year 1 Impact. And they did that with the #11 spot. It was a huge reach IMO.

The one area that no one has mentioned about why the Packers could be good this season is their young CB's.

Jaire Alexander is a name everyone should learn about now. He is going to be a superstar IMO. And I think Jackson is going to take a big step forward in year 2 too.

It is a scary tandem moving forward.
You'd never make a very good NFL scout with your odd view of talent.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually most experts gave the Packers high grades on their defensive additions in free agncy plus many thought they had an excellent draft.

You are talking about the same experts that have said they would be a top 4 team in the league for a 3 years running now.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true...harold seldom guesses....you just threw out another opinion to bring attention to yourself
Actually I don't try to bring attention to myself and Harold is clueless.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are talking about the same experts that have said they would be a top 4 team in the league for a 3 years running now.
Rodgers missed most of 2017 because of a cheap shot by a Vikings LB and was injured most of last season.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I'm a legend here and I'll keep posting cutting edge comments.

Well your infamous for lying and being full of shit. You have turned into into a adverb to describe someone that does the same. Not sure that =legend...maybe a legend in your own mind. That would fit you to a T.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well your infamous for lying and being full of shit. You have turned into into a adverb to describe someone that does the same. Not sure that =legend...maybe a legend in your own mind. That would fit you to a T.
Actually I could care less what you or anyone else thinks. I only post here for fun and to exchange opinions. You take yourself too seriously.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I could care less what you or anyone else thinks. I only post here for fun and to exchange opinions.

Good thing you don't care and all, because it's all about the fun! I'm having fun... how about you? You having fun? Think we should all continue to have fun. I sure plan to. Just thinking about the term GNGing makes me chuckle, I can only image how funny you think it is....well for now, got a feeling that won't last for long. Might be past that point already.