• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pacers trade two draft picks to desperate Nets for Thad

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My five-month stand down is finally over. Not going to give attention to certain people on this site no more. What do you think of the Pacers' prospects of keeping George?
yah- just block em and dont worry aobut it. I absolutely hate blocking people- and would never do it because of someones opinion---- but when it gets creepy and people that have nothing to contribute themselves except following you around and basically stalking you it keeps - just creepy.

Like - i blocked chiefslakers fans months ago now---- and it wouldnt surprise me if he STILL doesnt comment on all my posts because he has a mental defect....same with shaqdaddy.....

if someones opinion differs with mine- fine---- but when you have people that add nothing like those 2 and literally just follow people around to spew bitterness and hate--- thats when the ignore button becomes a necessity unfortunately.

All though- it is funny and tempting to see how they are reacting to Bron just going nuts. lol.....kind cracks me up.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i duno- they took a hit when he didnt make All NBA

he still has next year to make All NBA though. Itll be interesting.

I think its telling that Bird stepped down to be honest. He doesnt want to have to deal with this mess and a possible rebuild- giving the new GM the option of either trading George and rebuilding- or trying to give it another go.

Itll be interesting to see what happens.

Bird has come out and said that his departure has been in the making for about a year, so I don't think it has anything to do with George or his upcoming decision.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah- just block em and dont worry aobut it. I absolutely hate blocking people- and would never do it because of someones opinion---- but when it gets creepy and people that have nothing to contribute themselves except following you around and basically stalking you it keeps - just creepy.

Like - i blocked chiefslakers fans months ago now---- and it wouldnt surprise me if he STILL doesnt comment on all my posts because he has a mental defect....same with shaqdaddy.....

if someones opinion differs with mine- fine---- but when you have people that add nothing like those 2 and literally just follow people around to spew bitterness and hate--- thats when the ignore button becomes a necessity unfortunately.

All though- it is funny and tempting to see how they are reacting to Bron just going nuts. lol.....kind cracks me up.

I agree, the block feature is pretty gay. Kind of like teenage girls on facebook. And as least the FB feature has value in that once you block someone, they can't see your post either.